Avicus Archive

Why....? by Wahiz December 7, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

Why am I being harrassed now? Like the first day back everyone was like hey what's up. Now I'm being harrassed like I was on my "unbanned AMA", and I've been starting to get harrassed in game like does everyone hate me that much like Jesus I got unbanned big whoop and why do I deserve to be harrassed? I haven't done anything to most of the people who harrass me.

I'm most likely not gonna play much anymore because the harrassment is real so idk were I'm going from here but it probably won't be with Avicus anymore

Patrikano December 7, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

Don't start this...I checked what you mean and Micahb simply asked a question in a 'Ask me anything' post.

I personally don't know you too much. I do remember you as Pigzen, I was shocked by how many diamonds you found even though the website said you only joined 10 minutes ago. I reported it and they found out you were an alt to Sheep_Ship. So you got banned

Later you came with a new alt, you even told me that it was you...So I reported you again.

I still find myself surprised by how much you know on maps, I played more than you did.
But I want to stay neutral, but to give you a tip. 

If you don't want to keep getting 'harassed' maybe you should stop gloating about what a 'walls god' you are and just play the game, or to complain about a team-stack when it was just that people from other teams left.

-Pat 
(Hope this doesn't look rude)

NutMeggs December 7, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

How were you being harassed? Micah was asking a legitimate question and the responses were just what we believe to be true, they had nothing to do with you personally or the intention of hurting you.

Goodnighht December 7, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

My reply was not meant to hurt you in any way. If it did, I'm sorry. I was asking a question about a reasonable suggestion that I had, and I gave a good reason for it. This post is pointless.