Avicus Archive

Quick question by voidloop May 3, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

Heyo! So, If my brother want´s to play with his account on this server, Can he play, Although we have the same ip?
And What if he want´s to join Teamspeak, My Ip is banned.?

emilizzle May 3, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

Than he should be angry on you

Subscriptor May 3, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

They cannot know if it's you or your brother, so probably the answer is no.

voidloop May 3, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

They cannot know if it's you or your brother, so probably the answer is no.
He can´t play on the server?

emilizzle May 3, 2015 at 4:05 PM UTC

No he can't it will count as ban evading since the ban includes your IP

veryangerydoggo May 3, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

Unless you change your IP...

emilizzle May 3, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

Unless you change your IP...
Please don't give hackers ideas.

voidloop May 3, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

Please don't give hackers ideas.
Please don´t accusate without knowing. Although I was banned, You dunno If i was hacking or not.

emilizzle May 3, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

Please don´t accusate without knowing. Although I was banned, You dunno If i was hacking or not.
Did you appealed?

ViceTechnicolour May 3, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

Did you appealed?
If he appealed, his ban infraction would be shaded green, so no.

Aphelion May 3, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

I would understand if you were banned by accident, but you are banned on Avicus, Overcast and Badlion for hacking. I would like to know how it can happen accidently three times?

Atdit May 3, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

When you get banned on Teamspeak, your IP and your unique ID will be banned. He can't use the teamspeak server then. I'm 101% sure because I have my own teamspeakserver and I know many stuff about it.

voidloop May 3, 2015 at 7:05 PM UTC

I would understand if you were banned by accident, but you are banned on Avicus, Overcast and Badlion for hacking. I would like to know how it can happen accidently three times?
Can be a Mistake 3 times, Indeed.

emilizzle May 3, 2015 at 7:05 PM UTC

Well, I don't believe you and I think that the staff won't either. You fucked your reputation with hacking and this is your 'reward' for that. Deal with it or get another router.

Aphelion May 3, 2015 at 7:05 PM UTC

Of course, I heard there's even video of you hacking, must be a accident someone just recorded when you by mistake was banned three times.

RightSide May 3, 2015 at 8:05 PM UTC

Yeh thats sorta suspicious :D

voidloop May 3, 2015 at 8:05 PM UTC

Of course, I heard there's even video of you hacking, must be a accident someone just recorded when you by mistake was banned three times.
I would actually love to see the video and what people actually think about what´s hacking.

Well, I don't believe you and I think that the staff won't either. You fucked your reputation with hacking and this is your 'reward' for that. Deal with it or get another router.
Good for you!. I can say Some Staff do believe me, and that I didn´t fuck up anything.

emilizzle May 3, 2015 at 8:05 PM UTC

I would actually love to see the video and what people actually think about what´s hacking.
Your banned for autocrits, thats some obvious stuff.

Your banned for autocrits, thats some obvious stuff.
Kill-Aura is Autocrits huh?

Good for you!. I can say Some Staff do believe me, and that I didn´t fuck up anything.
If a staff member believes you, why aren't you putting time in you appeal?

If a staff member believes you, why aren't you putting time in you appeal?
What do you mean?

Look on the side and click on 'Appeal an infraction' if you post a story why they should unban you than they will look to it. And maybe even unban you. But take some time in writing the appeal. And DON'T be mean/cocky to staff. It won't help you for sure!

voidloop May 3, 2015 at 9:05 PM UTC

Look on the side and click on 'Appeal an infraction' if you post a story why they should unban you than they will look to it. And maybe even unban you. But take some time in writing the appeal. And DON'T be mean/cocky to staff. It won't help you for sure!

I did that Ages ago! And haven´t got response yet, So yeah, Waiting

voidloop May 4, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

If he appealed, his ban infraction would be shaded green, so no.
That`s incorrect. I did Appeal, And It´s not shaded green.

ViceTechnicolour May 4, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

That`s incorrect. I did Appeal, And It´s not shaded green.
If you filed an appeal, it won't be. If you're unbanned or where the appeal is accepted/"appealed" (from which I assumed) it'd be shaded green.

Dyspa May 4, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

They're not going to unban this account, they wouldn't know if it's you or your brother playing so forget about the idea.
+ I agree with Aphelion, 3 bans for hacking? wow

voidloop May 4, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

They're not going to unban this account, they wouldn't know if it's you or your brother playing so forget about the idea.
+ I agree with Aphelion, 3 bans for hacking? wow
How are you So sure?

SnowSX3 May 4, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

The question has been answered and the constant arguing and bickering isn't what we strive to achive on our forums.