Avicus Archive

Some Server Ideas... by RightSide January 3, 2015 at 11:01 AM UTC

Well here is a list of things I think Avicus could do or use . I thought of these ideas, after playing Avicus for about year and a half :

The amount of "XP" you get for breaking a monument could be at the minimum of 10 "XP" because gettting a monument isn't that easy for some players and It should feel more rewarding after breaking a monument.(Nebula)

There should be a new staff rank called "HELPER" which would be useful for the people doing extra for the server and the powers they get would be /kick and /warn command. And people that maybe want to be "Moderators", can apply for this .

Thanks.

Doppelganger_ January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Your helper rank is basically jr mod.

Spoookeh January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

But I think there would be many more helpers that only get the /warn and /kick commands to help out the mods a bit

RightSide January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Your helper rank is basically jr mod.
Yes its is but they don't get promoted and then they help out mods when they are not on-line !

Doppelganger_ January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Yes its is but they don't get promoted and then they help out mods when they are not on-line !
I don't see the point. If there was a hacker on and no mods al
 helpers can do is kick them. Also there would need to be another set of applications for helper and interviews and that requires more time and effort on administratiors.

JKawesome January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

So basically, junior mods that have an eternal trial period.

StewieFG January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

SnowSX3 January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Basically the same.
http://avicus.net/forums/7873c4b91
Also, the "Helper" rank you've described is quite similar to what a Jr.Moderator does already.

Robin_DD_J January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Yes.

No.

AstroPizza January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Yes , this must happen!

RightSide January 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Yes , this must happen!
I know !

Howsie January 3, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

'There should be a new staff rank called "HELPER" which would be useful for the people doing extra for the server and the powers they get would be /kick and /warn command. And people that maybe want to be "Moderators", can apply for this .'

You are the least original person in existence.

Mummmy January 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

I know !
Pizza was saying that in reply to eric ;)