Avicus Archive

Been a long time... by Sphrynax October 6, 2015 at 9:10 AM UTC

So yeah, I'm pretty much done with minecraft, it's just been getting really boring and nothing is fun anymore.

I've moved on to csgo and this is my final post or whatever...

Most of you guys probably know me as 26763/numbers, I'm was one of those guys that had numbers as their name.

People that made a change to my life:

PokerFace: 
You motivated me to lead the Predators Team which was something that changed my life, I can't imagine my life without it. You brought me up when I was feeling down and gave me hope when I had none. You told me to keep going cause you'll never know what will happen if yo don't try. I'll miss you man, in the long run, good luck with life, you always have my skype so, yeah.

Jozzmcozz/FluenZa/Whatever his name is now (I'm pretty lost with the name changing):

Thanks for teaching me how to play this game properly :P I still suck compared to you at every game, it was fun, when I kept getting destroyed by you in CoD/kohi, and me always begging for a re-match, MR PLANE MAN PLEASE STOP THE BOMBING RUNS!1!!!!1!one!!111eleven1!!!!!11!!!

Much more but eh, don't have time right now.

BYE

FrozenSolstice October 6, 2015 at 9:10 AM UTC

NOOO.

RIP the number dream :c

iiDarudePvP October 6, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

can i have ur account

lol

Tazz October 6, 2015 at 2:10 PM UTC

cringey

name
brb kms

pope_panda October 6, 2015 at 2:10 PM UTC

omg the real stimpy

JDKL October 6, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

Cya mate. Oh and by the way, what are you planning on doing with that diamond rank? x)

PokerFace October 6, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Neil, I always looked up to you when you ran the Predators. You were the hardest working team leader I have ever seen. It's sad to see you go. I will always remember the times in Predators.

I will still talk to you on Skype :p

OriginaI October 6, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

dude skin stealing is illegal you can go to jail

Arigenn October 6, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Aweh, bye Neil! Thanks for all your contributions to the server, keep in touch on Skype ;o

NovaLikesPvP October 6, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

dude skin stealing is illegal you can go to jail
BIRD FRIENDDDDDD!!!

Sevoo October 6, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Bye =c

DaFrozenBlaze October 7, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Rip 26763 :( bye and good luck in life!

Itsameekizzii October 7, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

byes!

AstroPizza October 7, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Shame to see another regular leave ,  hope you enjoy csgo :P

OPTOBAT October 8, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC