Avicus Archive

Recording Software + Offer by Stimulating March 18, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

I need some recording software. My Action trial ran out, and Fraps screws up my dpi. Any suggestions for recording software? 

If someone can get me a working Action crack or another software besides fraps that is good for recording, I can either teach you a bit on how to PvP, or another thing we can discuss over Skype, which I'll give out if needed. 

Also, Idk what to upload on my channel due to recent lag. I was thinking of making a "Laggy PvP" vid or recording some Osu! or OCN for my channel. Any suggestions? As long as it's 60fps I'm fine.

Yuuji March 18, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)

Pavlo March 18, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

Does OBS record at 60 fps? I'm looking for a program which records at 60 fps and into mp4 format. AVI takes up far too much space.

RightSide March 18, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

Fraps is probley the best for you it does cost but it's worth it it's also lag free fraps.com

Yuuji March 18, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

Fraps is probley the best for you it does cost but it's worth it it's also lag free fraps.com
Did you even read the OP properly? He stated that he doesn't want to use Fraps :C

SuperSaussage March 18, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

Im just using quick time and i lose around 10 fps in full settings

Stimulating March 18, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

I don't want to use fraps cuz it screws up my dpi and aim with it. That's the issue. I get no lag recording with it, but the aim screwing up is kinda bad for a PvP channel, as the most important part of PvP is aim. 

Ty for the suggestion though :)

Doppelganger_ March 18, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Does OBS record at 60 fps? I'm looking for a program which records at 60 fps and into mp4 format. AVI takes up far too much space.
Yes OBS records in 60 fps

shahmi March 18, 2015 at 12:03 PM UTC

NVidia or OBS

King_FTW March 18, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

Choose OBS it is quit good and it doesn't take that much space.

_Phyre March 18, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

Did you say you have a GTX 780?... or 760?...

Might as well BUY Action, its worth the price...

Stimulating March 18, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

Did you say you have a GTX 780?... or 760?...

Might as well BUY Action, its worth the price...
GTX 660. But I've had troubles with GEForce Experience, so yeah...cant use shadowplay

KenjiKido March 18, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

Camtasia. I use it. It is lag free and can adjust to high resolution recording.

ClubberNugget March 18, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

I just finished my Action trial as well, i am now using the camtasia trial, i find it pretty nice, i'm going to miss it after the month is over though XD

Lavish March 18, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

Dxtory.

xxxheraxxx March 18, 2015 at 5:03 PM UTC

Fraps did what to your DPI?

Stimulating March 18, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

Fraps did what to your DPI?
I changes it a little and it makes it so that the movement of my mouse is choppy, so instead of getting a smooth turn, ill get one chopped into several short bursts of movement, which is pretty stupid =_=.

King_FTW March 18, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

@Pavlo OBS is pretty powerful. I prefer QuickTimePlayer 1 problem... It is for OS X i don't know if you play on windows, Linux or Apple

Stimulating March 18, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

bumping up. Camtasia wont record in full screen and f11 modes. OBS recordings are coming out quite low quality and grainy.

alexanderjoe March 19, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

I use the full version of action. I see you took it up as a possibility, it is really worth the price. All the options formats and even the streaming is awesome. Only if I had internet powerful enough to use it :c

Dyspa March 19, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Catch up with me man..
I can give you my cracked Action through Skype :^)

Stimulating March 19, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Catch up with me man..
I can give you my cracked Action through Skype :^)
Ty <3. I have a friend over, so I'll download it later. 

An easier way to send the file would be mediafire. I couldn't find an Action crack T_T.