Avicus Archive

[Help] Editing studio by Camemes April 6, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

Hey,

I was recording a video and decided i wanted to do a video including some facecam in the corner. But the editing program I use now doesn't allow it. So I am asking if you have one I could use which will let me use facecam?

Y0urm0m1 April 6, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

I think OBS or VSDC does it. In VSDC, you can add video layers so lets say "Video 1" is your main video and "Video 2" is your facecam. You can put video 1 as 1 layer and on top of that, video 2 can be your other layer where you can readjust and place ur facecam video.

idk :p but both are free however

Camemes April 6, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

I think OBS or VSDC does it. In VSDC, you can add video layers so lets say "Video 1" is your main video and "Video 2" is your facecam. You can put video 1 as 1 layer and on top of that, video 2 can be your other layer where you can readjust and place ur facecam video.

idk :p but both are free however
Thank you for your suggestion m8, Ill look into it :)

Y0urm0m1 April 6, 2015 at 9:04 AM UTC

Thank you for your suggestion m8, Ill look into it :)
np however, vsdc has a high learning curve ish and its a bit complicated at first but i think youll learn it :)

Camemes April 6, 2015 at 9:04 AM UTC

np however, vsdc has a high learning curve ish and its a bit complicated at first but i think youll learn it :)
I have 1 problem, It lowers the framerate of my video to like 30 and it looks so shitty

Y0urm0m1 April 7, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

I have 1 problem, It lowers the framerate of my video to like 30 and it looks so shitty
Thats werid :/ I am not sure if I can help you there. VSDC isn't all the fancy type thing. Try adjusting the settings when you first create a new project I think there are some other free video editor softwares out there. I use Wondershare but the full version costs 40-50 bucks :/

_Phyre April 7, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Sony Vegas Pro 13, Look up the crack, Really complex program, not worth its money.

FrozenSolstice April 7, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Camtasia is really nice. You can put videos on other videos, which looks like a facecam section. xD

Camemes April 7, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Ok thanks guys :D