Avicus Archive

Sell Your Badges [SUG] by RightSide July 20, 2015 at 8:07 AM UTC

Well I thought it would be a good idea to be able to sell  you badge them upgrade to another one this would be a good idea, because it takes along time time to build up your credits so you should be able to sell them but for abit lower! :)
Forexample:

Badge: *  Buy= 10,000 Sell= 8,000

Let me know what you think xD

Robin_DD_J July 20, 2015 at 8:07 AM UTC

No

TheColdCrafter July 20, 2015 at 8:07 AM UTC

Yah, it would help people like me, cause I need to get credits and I would gladly sell my badge to get the credits, so it would be nice.

Pavlo July 20, 2015 at 9:07 AM UTC

I'd think buy for 10k, sell for 5k. This way people would'nt want to sell them as much, but it still can if you want.

steven5703 July 20, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

Nah, I think it's better that if you have your mind set on one badge that you save up for it, instead of buying little badges 1 by 1 and then getting the omega (example)

Myv July 20, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

It's not a bad idea.

I think that people who don't earn a lot of credits (me) can sell them after earning only a couple of thousand credits, and maybe be able to upgrade to another one. It's ok.

goldenwalrus909 July 20, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

I would like the badges to be somewhat similar to prestiges. In this, I mean you would start out with the first, least-expensive badge, then you could purchase an upgrade for whatever cost your current badge needs to have added to it to become as expensive as the second badge (SecondBadge-UpgradeCost=FirstBadge). I find this to be a bit of a better way to see the players' actual progress from an XP standpoint because of how they're more likely to immediately purchase an upgrade instead of waiting and building up for the most expensive badge.

Darrius_27 August 30, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

I think its a great idea. I think it should be 1/2 the price. ex. 10k badge = 5k after selling

Porkyyy August 30, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

Yes

vladthegreat100 August 30, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

no pls. Then we will have a bunch of people buying one rank, working the slightest bit, selling it, and then with that money added onto the little work you did to get a new rank.
Just work hard and get your badges legit.

I still haven't bought a badge to save up for the omega one xd

Jahaj August 30, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

I like this idea, but it should sell for 1/2 of what it was bought for.

piratewithgun August 31, 2015 at 3:08 PM UTC

maybe half price?? nice idea

NemoTheFarmer August 31, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

no pls. Then we will have a bunch of people buying one rank, working the slightest bit, selling it, and then with that money added onto the little work you did to get a new rank.
Just work hard and get your badges legit.

I still haven't bought a badge to save up for the omega one xd
Yes but what if people wanted to change badges? That badge would just go to waste

DaFrozenBlaze August 31, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Yes but what if people wanted to change badges? That badge would just go to waste
Then it's their problem

steven5703 August 31, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Then you make sure thats the badge you really want when you buy it

kycrafft August 31, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

I still haven't bought a badge :l

NemoTheFarmer August 31, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Then you make sure thats the badge you really want when you buy it
But what happens if you found a badge you really like then in like 2 months Time they find another one? Selling their badge would help them get to their new badge

steven5703 August 31, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

But what happens if you found a badge you really like then in like 2 months Time they find another one? Selling their badge would help them get to their new badge
You can't "find another one". It's not like they're hidden, they're all on a list when you go into the hub shop.

Coco_stag August 31, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

You can't "find another one". It's not like they're hidden, they're all on a list when you go into the hub shop.
I think he means you just get sick/bored of the badge and want another one. You sell that one for maybe 1/4 and that will help.

AIDSquirt September 1, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

I think he means you just get sick/bored of the badge and want another one. You sell that one for maybe 1/4 and that will help.
Youuu change yo mind, like a giiiirl changes clothes

(Yes, this was a Katy Perry reference)