Avicus Archive

When i will get my diamond rank... by Bloodoh January 14, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

hey , i won a Diamond rank on avicus 1 month ago , and i didnt have it, i asked Kylo on slack but he didnt answer me , i asked all the seniors but the only way is "tell it to kylo" but he didnt answer , also ViceWatercolour have the proofs.

ImNotYourTiger January 14, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

As all the staff say 

patience

steven5703 January 14, 2016 at 10:01 PM UTC

it'll happen "soon"

SnowSX3 January 14, 2016 at 11:01 PM UTC

Just keep trying.
Good things come to those who wait.

DaFrozenBlaze January 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM UTC

Keep waiting, just know that it will come eventually!

Bloodoh January 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM UTC

xd

Posighdun January 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM UTC

Well you really need to ask Kylo because seniors don't have permission to give donator ranks to players, we can only transfer them from player to player. If your having trouble contacting him i'd be more then happy to talk to him on your behalf and sort this out.

Bloodoh January 15, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

Well you really need to ask Kylo because seniors don't have permission to give donator ranks to players, we can only transfer them from player to player. If your having trouble contacting him i'd be more then happy to talk to him on your behalf and sort this out.
yes please do it

Administrafer January 15, 2016 at 1:01 AM UTC

iirc any admin could give donor ranks... unless it's changed

JDKL January 15, 2016 at 7:01 AM UTC

I think they only have permission to do rank transfers rather than removing ranks and adding on ranks.

DonaldMyTrump January 15, 2016 at 8:01 AM UTC

They have perms not "permission"

DaFrozenBlaze January 15, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

Just give Sr Staff the ability the give ranks, saves a lot of trouble.