Avicus Archive

Help! Any feed back by Noob830 November 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

Someone on Youtube took my name and skin. I need help in what I should do and if you guys want the link to his channel.

OriginaI November 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

Call the cops, grab your gun, and shoot em where it hurts...

And I also wanted to say hi.

Noob830 November 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

Hi, but i think that's illegal

Jwad November 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

just do it bud, trust me *derp face*

kycrafft November 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

Hi, but i think that's illegal
It's legal in Somalia

Not to be rude but i really need help, here's the link to his channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYGI8jabo0CDq4QkE02UUw/feed

Dunkel November 20, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

It looks like he took your skin and name. .-. Not sure if you can take this to Mojang or something but I be a little bit mad if someone took my skin and username and posted things on youtube with it.

It looks like he took your skin and name. .-. Not sure if you can take this to Mojang or something but I be a little bit mad if someone took my skin and username and posted things on youtube with it.
Thank you I agree I am a little mad that he did this and i am confused how he got my username???

Phobiaxx November 20, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Go onto www.minecraft.net
Change your password.
^-^

SnowSX3 November 20, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Keep in mind that this whole thing could be coincidental.
But if you're really concerned about it, email Mojang?

Dunkel November 20, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

I don't think it is. I am a friend of Noob and on his and the guy has the same skin. Its a little hard to have the same skin and same name of Noob830. There is a bunch of names to pick from and Noob830. And with the same skin.

Noob830 November 20, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

I don't think its a coincidence because every time i change my skin he changes his, because i use to have a skin with sleeves and i got rid of them and poof just like that his sleeves are gone. soo i change my skin to a more x-mas theme and now i waiting to see if he changes or not.

ProfessorUtonium November 20, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

I don't think its a coincidence because every time i change my skin he changes his, because i use to have a skin with sleeves and i got rid of them and poof just like that his sleeves are gone. soo i change my skin to a more x-mas theme and now i waiting to see if he changes or not.
Change your password if you haven't already

Change your password if you haven't already
I change my password but i dont know if that will help.

Phobiaxx November 20, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

I change my password but i dont know if that will help.
It should work, unless your password isn't good enough.
Try using a complicated password, something that would be hard to guess. Also, add some security questions if you want more security. ^-^

Thank you ^-^ I'm going to wait to see if he posts anymore videos and if he does and it still looks like my account I will email Mojang.

JKawesome November 20, 2014 at 5:11 AM UTC

Most likely, your minecraft account was hacked, since two people can't have the same username. One of the videos shows him dying, and it says that Noob830 fell out of the world. It's sad that this guy even posted videos made on a hacked account. As others suggested, if you haven't already, change your Minecraft password. It'll definitely help.

MidnightBeats November 20, 2014 at 5:11 AM UTC

If you think or even have the notion that your Minecraft account was hacked, change your password immediately. 

It's a very simple process and will tighten your security.

If you ever need personal help with it, you can add me on Skype and I will try to aid you in the best possible way(on my profile).

Good luck. 

IamSUPERMAN2007 November 20, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

cracked minecraft op

edit: he did not hack your account

zero9178 November 20, 2014 at 6:11 PM UTC

cracked minecraft op

edit: he did not hack your account
just wanted to post that too. He is probably using cracked minecraft on a cracked server with a name changer

Noob830 November 20, 2014 at 10:11 PM UTC

Okay i tried playing on the server he plays on in his videos but there was a password that was preventing me from doing anything so i have a strong feeling that he hacked me. i changed my password and security questions

OPTOBAT November 21, 2014 at 12:11 PM UTC

confront them and let them know you are going to do whatever it takes to catch them and then - as Roman said - change your password, good luck man :)

EDIT: when i say confront, i mean go to the stolen channel and post, comment, etc. your confrontation :S

Myv November 21, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

Call the cops, grab your gun, and shoot em where it hurts...

And I also wanted to say hi.
Penetration.