Avicus Archive

I guess this is it... by HotAndCrunch November 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

Well, firstly I want to say thank you to a lot of people - you know who you are.
I am leaving because I feel that I am getting too competitive - to the extent that nothing is fun anymore. I joined about 6 or 7 months ago, and back then I had a lot of fun. Now when I play all I can think about is "Fastbridge, Skybridge, strats, PVP.
I might pop on every once in a while and you never know, I might come back but for now I am leaving minecraft as a whole and good luck. Good bye

Tarheelkiwi November 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

Good bye homie.  Good luck in life.

lordteddey November 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

Noo, please :( Please don't, I won't have anybody then. Stay.

Pelpelajax November 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

Sparkz, it has been an absolute pleasure to meet you. Wherever life takes you, good luck. Thanks for all the amazing memories <3

Phobiaxx November 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

Bye Sparkz :c Gl in life! ^-^

Myv November 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

I didn't know you very well, but gaming is all about being competitive!

Bai :(

Snowcone202 November 24, 2014 at 6:11 PM UTC

Bai, and good luck in life!

S3M3L November 24, 2014 at 6:11 PM UTC

I share the same sentiment and opinions as you, at first you play because you enjoy it but it goes to a limit where you feel it ain't what it used to be.

Goodbye my friend :)

_WittLowry_ November 24, 2014 at 8:11 PM UTC

Bye man :( have fun in life :)

Stimulating November 24, 2014 at 9:11 PM UTC

Gl...I'm sad we didn't get to 1v1 when I was plating well but it was fun. You were a part of the team for a while, but that was short lived. Best wishes with everything and go in life and everything you do!

Farewell, 

-Shadow

OriginaI November 24, 2014 at 10:11 PM UTC

Cya m8 <3

HentieSenpai November 24, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

"I am leaving because I feel that I am getting too competitive"Not the best reason to leave, but competitive players tend to get mad [Not all] when they do not win.Hope you come back and play on the Server once in awhile!

_Stormz November 24, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

Good luck, man! Good luck with all your endeavors in life!

MajestysDream November 24, 2014 at 11:11 PM UTC

Goodbye Sparkz! Good luck in life! <3 :c

mustafa November 25, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

Bye and I wish you the best of luck in life and hope you find what you're looking for :')

Ogrey November 25, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

Goodbye Sparkz, good luck in life!

By the way I think you chose the wrong category xD
Moving to Off Topic.

Emmaye November 25, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

cya man, it was fun scrimming against your OCN teams :D

Splades November 25, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Yo man, what's wrong with being competitive?

Tarheelkiwi November 25, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Yo man, what's wrong with being competitive?
Being too competitive isn't good for you.  You become angry at a video game and curse the world.  We just need to support him at the moment.

OPTOBAT November 25, 2014 at 8:11 AM UTC

Cya man nice knowing you and sad to see you leave :'(

StewieFG November 25, 2014 at 2:11 PM UTC

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kycrafft November 25, 2014 at 2:11 PM UTC

Being too competitive isn't good for you.  You become angry at a video game and curse the world.  We just need to support him at the moment.
Actually some competition is good.

Tarheelkiwi November 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

Actually some competition is good.
I know I play competitive tennis (if you see some of the kids I play against, you must be mentally tough).  But, if you are getting too competitive and getting angry at a video game, that isn't healthy.  I don't agree that leaving because you are getting too competitive, but taking a break is a better idea.  But it his his choice and we need to support that.

kycrafft November 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

I know I play competitive tennis (if you see some of the kids I play against, you must be mentally tough).  But, if you are getting too competitive and getting angry at a video game, that isn't healthy.  I don't agree that leaving because you are getting too competitive, but taking a break is a better idea.  But it his his choice and we need to support that.
I don't know what the difference between video games and sports are mainly because you play both of them to have fun.

edit: yes, I do play sports

Tarheelkiwi November 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

I don't know what the difference between video games and sports are mainly because you play both of them to have fun.

edit: yes, I do play sports
I am trying to go pro in tennis.  If you are planning to go pro in something, you need to spend 10,000 hours on it and be competitive.  But if you are doing something for fun, what is the point of getting too competitive.  That is where you draw the line.