Avicus Archive

I Don't Know... by ViolentBoo March 8, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

It's becoming a love hate relationship.

Look I love you all, I love this server, I love these games. And I invested so much time of my life on this server. But every time I consider leaving I come right back on the hype train. I hardly ever play here anymore, but for what ever reason I don't want to leave.

Is it Minecraft? Or is it the fact that I'm broadening my horizon and playing other multi-player games? Nebula didn't get boring that's for sure. But I only have two other friends that play on this server and that's it. Everyone else I know want's to play other things.

I want to record. Straight up, not going to lie, I'm not motivated. Some of you guys want to play with me I just say, "No." And that's the end of that. I had so many good times playing here but I can't seem to get those adrenaline bursts I used to get when I play.

Who knows.

I'll still be here. Just don't know what I'm doing here.

endergodx March 8, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

If your at that age between 16-18 i totally understand because of jobs and school.also Ive had this before where you just get bored of minecraft and play another game but eventually after a couple months you feel like you have to come back to the server and say hi once again to the community.

kycrafft March 8, 2015 at 4:03 PM UTC

Stick around on the forums for the Nise update release date. Maybe you can try it out once the server updates. If to like it, great and if you don't...well cya :(

BelgiumWaffles March 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

U always Will be idol
i wish i could hug u but i cant because u live in THE usa <3