Avicus Archive

FPS help by DaFrozenBlaze August 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

My Minecraft fps went from 50-60 to 10-30, it started last night. Any reason it could have happened? I can't play with this fps.

TurkishDelite August 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

What version,you using optifine, have you downloaded anything recently, did you turn v sync off and vbo's on and are you my pal?

DaFrozenBlaze August 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

What version,you using optifine, have you downloaded anything recently, did you turn v sync off and vbo's on and are you my pal?
no
no
whats that
no

In video settings in minecraft there v sync option and  vbo's option. Turn v sync off and vbo's on and get optifine it gives you more options to boost your fps 
also im your pal

In video settings in minecraft there v sync option and  vbo's option. Turn v sync off and vbo's on and get optifine it gives you more options to boost your fps 
also im your pal
But what's the reason for FPS dropping overnight, there must be something?

AtditC August 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

But what's the reason for FPS dropping overnight, there must be something?
I'm not 100% sure but it might be the illuminati..

or java updated and your pc is not dead

If you play other games do you notice the lag there  as well
Does it lag when web browsing
Have you left your pc on overnight
If so maybe your pc is dying

If you play other games do you notice the lag there  as well
Does it lag when web browsing
Have you left your pc on overnight
If so maybe your pc is dying
it's just minecraft

it's just minecraft
How many GB do you let minecraft allocate

Sevoo August 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

Do CCleaner, go to your desktop. Right click, and go to Nvidia control panel (if you have one). Go to Adjust image settings with preview, and go to Use my preference emphasizing. and instead of Quality, do performance. If that doesent work, go just restart your PC. Literally, just put all the important things on a external HDD and just restart your whole PC. Idk how to do it tho.

How many GB do you let minecraft allocate
1 I think, like I always did. It was always fine

AtditC August 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

Check if your hard disk is full

Check if your hard disk is full
nope

Do CCleaner, go to your desktop. Right click, and go to Nvidia control panel (if you have one). Go to Adjust image settings with preview, and go to Use my preference emphasizing. and instead of Quality, do performance. If that doesent work, go just restart your PC. Literally, just put all the important things on a external HDD and just restart your whole PC. Idk how to do it tho.
I don't get you

_Phyre August 30, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

No offence, do you honestly know anything about computers?
Those settings are for Editing, Rendering, Etc. LOL

EDIT: Nvm...
However, you don't need an external Hard Disk to save stuff, it will have an option when you're reinstalling windows.

Sevoo August 30, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

No offence, do you honestly know anything about computers?
Those settings are for Editing, Rendering, Etc. LOL

EDIT: Nvm...
However, you don't need an external Hard Disk to save stuff, it will have an option when you're reinstalling windows.
I just took tips from other videos I used to watch to make my FPS better, back when I had my crap PC. Most of them didn't help, but I put the ones that did. Idk with happened to his PC, I'm just trying to give him tips. Man, you can be mean sometimes, you know?

DaFrozenBlaze August 30, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

Btw, it's a laptop, not a PC :p

Jahaj August 30, 2015 at 4:08 PM UTC

I have no idea why it would do that but for the moment try using different versions of Minecraft and install Optifine on the version that works best for you.

BmB August 30, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Btw, it's a laptop, not a PC :p
Laptop, like me, make sure you are playing with the charger in. Click on the battery icon in the bottom right and check that you are set to "High Performance".

Turn VBO's on.
On 1.8 scroll fps lock all the way to 0 and it will alter settings.
Use OF
Check Java is updated.
Open task manager and close any unwanted tasks. 

The overnight thing is most likely your power plan or not playing with it charging.

Rainstruck August 30, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Laptop, like me, make sure you are playing with the charger in. Click on the battery icon in the bottom right and check that you are set to "High Performance".

Turn VBO's on.
Use OF
Check Java is updated.

The overnight thing is most likely your power plan or not playing with it charging.
Thanks that actually helped me out a lot! :]

BmB August 30, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Thanks that actually helped me out a lot! :]
Yw

vladthegreat100 August 30, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Delete system 32. It's a virus....

jk, do what bmb said and you should turn out well :3 Already doing that and I get usually up to 140 fps :)

ImTheRealBakugo August 30, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

Update your drivers, with driver booster, but you have to crack it. Sometimes that is the problem, also that will help you to get more fps.

Chief_Hacks August 30, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

Easiest way
~ Install Optifine, that hugely increases fps
~ Allocate half of your RAM to minecraft, this will give it more beef to run on
~ Turn all your settings down to minimum (render distance and that shit)

BmB August 30, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

jk, do what bmb said and you should turn out well :3 Already doing that and I get usually up to 140 fps :)
BTW this is for everyone too but if you are on a PC lots of people tell me that VBO's sometimes cause an fps drop but everyone with a laptop notices a huge difference with it on, inputting more power to your PC will always improve performance, it's just much easier to do on a laptop.

vladthegreat100 August 30, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Easiest way
~ Install Optifine, that hugely increases fps
~ Allocate half of your RAM to minecraft, this will give it more beef to run on
~ Turn all your settings down to minimum (render distance and that shit)
If you have a 32 bit computer/laptop the allocating RAM will not work.

Sevoo August 30, 2015 at 11:08 PM UTC

I went to 1.8, I got about 60 fps. I put VBO's on and I started getting 150 ._.

Chief_Hacks August 31, 2015 at 4:08 AM UTC

If you have a 32 bit computer/laptop the allocating RAM will not work.
I have 64 bit so that's probably why it works for me :D.

Btw when are you going to give me that intro? I have been messaging you on skype and don't know whether your receiving them or not :/

DonaldMyTrump August 31, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

Get optifine, bye.

AtditC August 31, 2015 at 8:08 AM UTC

User in your channel deleted system32

DaFrozenBlaze August 31, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

Turn VBO's on.
Use OF
Check Java is updated.

What;s 1.8 scroll fps lock?

BmB August 31, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

What;s 1.8 scroll fps lock?
You see in video settings you can lock your fps so that it can't go higher than a certain point, which often helps stability. On 1.8 if you scroll it all the way to the bottom it activates vSync.