Avicus Archive

Ranks by Maestries December 22, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

There may be infinite range gold?

Javipepe December 22, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

No only diamond is infinite, if bought through the shop of course.

SnowSX3 December 22, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Gold and Emerald used to be unlimited in terms of time periods but now gold has a 3 month limit and Emerald has a 6 month limit.

vladthegreat100 December 22, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

If your gonna buy a rank get diamond. Every rank is a waste but if you really want one diamond is the way to go, more perks & you pay less money after a year.

SnowSX3 December 22, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

If your gonna buy a rank get diamond. Every rank is a waste but if you really want one diamond is the way to go, more perks & you pay less money after a year.
The other ranks aren't a waste.
If you want to financially support the server, then buying a temporary rank is a good way of doing that.

DaFrozenBlaze December 23, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

If you bought Gold and Emerald before the Omega Update (I think), it's infinite. Anything bought after is 3months and 6months respectively.

DaFrozenBlaze December 23, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

If you want to financially support the server, then buying a temporary rank is a good way of doing that.
If you're a regular and are planning to play for a long time, Diamond logically is the best. It has the best perks, and it lasts forever

AtditC December 23, 2015 at 2:12 AM UTC

No because of owners not caring about the lag

DaGoldBrick December 23, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

Who would want to support a server where the devs can't even fix having to break a fucking obsidian block twice on a mixed version server?

DaFrozenBlaze December 23, 2015 at 5:12 AM UTC

^ ....

SnowSX3 December 23, 2015 at 7:12 AM UTC

Who would want to support a server where the devs can't even fix having to break a fucking obsidian block twice on a mixed version server?
About 100 people.
150 in the weekend.
Oh, and we hit 200 people on Monday.

And considering you've been on the server at least once in the past 5 days, you too apparently.

DaGoldBrick December 23, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

About 100 people.
150 in the weekend.

And considering you've been on the server at least once in the past 5 days, you too apparently.
Right ok, you got 100 donators at the time of your post, 200 on Monday and about 150 on the weekend? Playing server doesn't mean you support it lol, especially considering a bunch of those players probably just left and will never come back

dentmaged December 23, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

About 100 people.
150 in the weekend.

I was last on the server a few days ago, that doesn't mean I support the server. Avicus is crap and so is MC. Some people may play on it because they're bored and they have nothing else to do, but I was in a scrimmage.

Capenage December 23, 2015 at 11:12 PM UTC

I was last on the server a few days ago, that doesn't mean I support the server. Avicus is crap and so is MC. Some people may play on it because they're bored and they have nothing else to do, but I was in a scrimmage.
Why are you here and posting then if Mc and avicus is crap? :)

dentmaged December 24, 2015 at 1:12 PM UTC

Why are you here and posting then if Mc and avicus is crap? :)
I want to see how long it is before Avicus dies

NovaLikesPvP December 24, 2015 at 2:12 PM UTC

I want to see how long it is before Avicus dies
You're an exotic meme.

dentmaged December 24, 2015 at 4:12 PM UTC

You're an exotic meme.
Why, thank you!