Avicus Archive

donor switch by meax May 5, 2016 at 1:05 AM UTC

I heard dinar switching was available, so can a Sr mod switch my donor to Sixvo. Ask mods for evidence of Sixvo being my account. Just switch the diamond please. Switch to Sixvo.

resepignev May 5, 2016 at 8:05 AM UTC

Please email [email protected] and provide evidence that you own both accounts
Also if I'm correct GrapeSmoothie already talked with you about that and that rank switching is currently broken.

meax May 5, 2016 at 10:05 AM UTC

Please email [email protected] and provide evidence that you own both accounts
Also if I'm correct GrapeSmoothie already talked with you about that and that rank switching is currently broken.
Yah but a mod told me ot was back. My bad.

piratewithgun May 5, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

How can rank switching be broken? It's an infinite rank. Just delete it from one account and put a fresh diamond rank on the new account

Crimson_Aught May 5, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Dev should add possibility to present your rank to other player. Then you would just present your runk to your new account :)

GrapeSmoothie May 5, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

How can rank switching be broken? It's an infinite rank. Just delete it from one account and put a fresh diamond rank on the new account
Here's the issue. We can't delete PURCHASED donor ranks from accounts. We can do that with staff ranks but all we can do with donor ranks is assign them. Now again, sorry but it isn't working right now but we will happily do it when devs get around to fixing it. Disregard what the moderator said because that person may not have known of the bug.

piratewithgun May 6, 2016 at 7:05 AM UTC

Here's the issue. We can't delete PURCHASED donor ranks from accounts. We can do that with staff ranks but all we can do with donor ranks is assign them. Now again, sorry but it isn't working right now but we will happily do it when devs get around to fixing it. Disregard what the moderator said because that person may not have known of the bug.
Ok, I understand. This problem has existed for so long now why can't the devs do something it's been months since they were made aware of this bug

Crimson_Aught May 6, 2016 at 10:05 AM UTC

Ok, I understand. This problem has existed for so long now why can't the devs do something it's been months since they were made aware of this bug
"We are working with your problem"

piratewithgun May 6, 2016 at 7:05 PM UTC

"We are working with your problem"
LOL

(i dont want to sound too complaisant but i understand their busy and all that but sort it out please)