Avicus Archive

Quick Question ^~^ by Wahiz March 14, 2016 at 1:03 PM UTC

So when I make a fake leaving post, I get warned and punished, but when someone else does no one notices or Cares or does anything?

Example:

_Vinh made a leaving post like a bit ago *checks profile* last seen one day ago >~< 

*triggered* 

I may have this mixed up but would love for some explanation €~€ (much appreciated)

Here is my Skype so you can contact me:

>>>> danfromyoutube

Crimson_Aught March 14, 2016 at 1:03 PM UTC

Life is pain. dot.

hasl March 14, 2016 at 1:03 PM UTC

Each punishment for "Fake leaving posts" are all different scenarios and cannot be compared to others easily. I agree that some people are punished differently to others, but if you are deeply concerned email [email protected] to resolve this. I advise you to take evidence and dates from both leaving posts and explain the situation in detail so there is little confusion.

NovaLikesPvP March 14, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

Any1 care about Your infractions so go away lol

Wahiz March 14, 2016 at 5:03 PM UTC

How bout you get off my threads if you have nothing regarding my question. And I wasn't really talking about my infractions bean.

Spoookeh March 14, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

No need for that Nova or Dawson; I'll contact a senior about this.

NovaLikesPvP March 14, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

How bout you get off my threads if you have nothing regarding my question. And I wasn't really talking about my infractions bean.
As I said, Any1 cares..

ImNotYourTiger March 14, 2016 at 7:03 PM UTC

Dude who cares. Turn off your computer or something, don't worry about it. Vinh has made 1 leaving post, as you've made 10 and can't stick to it for a day. I was also told that you made a deal with Para saying if you got 1 more punishment, you would be banned.

Also, you were banned for being rude. Calling someone a "bean" won't help. Maturity goes a long way

Wahiz March 14, 2016 at 8:03 PM UTC

Dude who cares. Turn off your computer or something, don't worry about it. Vinh has made 1 leaving post, as you've made 10 and can't stick to it for a day. I was also told that you made a deal with Para saying if you got 1 more punishment, you would be banned.

Also, you were banned for being rude. Calling someone a "bean" won't help. Maturity goes a long way
Tell me, if you're so "mature" then why can't you leave me alone, and why can't you handle a demotion.

P.s, if you're not gonna be helpful please leave this thread :)

Riilo March 14, 2016 at 8:03 PM UTC

Spooks made a leaving post he is mod
I made a leaving post, I'm still here
You made a leaving post, you still post on the forums

:PP

ImNotYourTiger March 14, 2016 at 8:03 PM UTC

Tell me, if you're so "mature" then why can't you leave me alone, and why can't you handle a demotion.

P.s, if you're not gonna be helpful please leave this thread :)
I'm just saying a simple request to help you. You never even demoted me lmao. 

I am giving you suggestions. Another one would be to not threaten about DDOS xD but I'm don't causing commotions 

Just because I make jokes doesn't mean I'm immature btw :)

PokerFace March 14, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

To be honest, I don't know. Tynvale supposedly 'left' but he is on Avicus pretty frequently.

steven5703 March 14, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

Its because its avicus. Policies and rules aren't enforced correctly here.

ImNotYourTiger March 14, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

To be honest, I don't know. Tynvale supposedly 'left' but he is on Avicus pretty frequently.
He didn't make a leaving post. He said he was going inactive, which he is. He clearly stated it.

PokerFace March 14, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

He didn't make a leaving post. He said he was going inactive, which he is. He clearly stated it.
Lol this is the exact reason why there are discrepancies in the punishment system.

ImNotYourTiger March 14, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

Lol this is the exact reason why there are discrepancies in the punishment system.
Not really, inactivity is different from leaving

Iron March 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM UTC

Normally, we do not punish straight away for false leaving posts. Normally, we simply lock the post and give a simple warning. However, in your case there were many posts which led to a more extensive punishment. Alas, it appears your infraction was appealed. So I don't see the cause for concern. However, I must admit I did not see _Vinh's post so I did not issue any sort of message.

If you need further reference: 
  1. Discussions surrounding personal updates, accomplishments or events is frowned upon as they are meant to be inclusive rather than oriented around a single person. Punishments for this will only be distributed in the event that a user continuously uses the forums for this purpose alone.

Seuthy March 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM UTC

As I said, Any1 cares..
Anyone cares?

PokerFace March 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM UTC

Not really, inactivity is different from leaving
Exactly. If it's not a leaving post, but it's a personal post, then it should be punished/locked.

ImNotYourTiger March 14, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

Exactly. If it's not a leaving post, but it's a personal post, then it should be punished/locked.
It was about him going inactive. Personal reasons have never been locked, unless it's for attention and has been made before.

JJTheGuy March 15, 2016 at 2:03 AM UTC

How about we fourm ban this GungLao guy because he's the new 99 tbh. Anyone agree? He's annoying me.

DaFrozenBlaze March 15, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

How about we fourm ban this GungLao guy because he's the new 99 tbh. Anyone agree? He's annoying me.
no

Goodnighht March 15, 2016 at 4:03 AM UTC

The difference between you are other people, is that you've made multiple leaving posts... Yes, this is punishable, but it's also something that was mostly meant so that people don't just say they're leaving over and over and never do.

Also, you're lucky you weren't banned earlier, you made a deal with Para saying that if you broke any rules you would be banned. You got 3 infractions before you were banned, and one of them was exactly what you were banned for the first time. I don't mean to be rude, but you kinda dug yourself into this hole, and there's no way out...

Xuph March 15, 2016 at 7:03 AM UTC

I actually never understood the purpose of locking posts with personal updates and not allowing it. I think that if a post doesnt interst you and you dont wanna post in it, just dont.

Glesmon March 15, 2016 at 9:03 AM UTC

To be honest punishments for fake leaving posts are stupid

Goodnighht March 15, 2016 at 9:03 AM UTC

To be honest punishments for fake leaving posts are stupid
They were made because of Dawson here, after he made like 4 and never left... lol

Wahiz March 15, 2016 at 1:03 PM UTC

They were made because of Dawson here, after he made like 4 and never left... lol
They were there before you idiot so get your facts strait before you say shit

DaFrozenBlaze March 15, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

Watch it

Goodnighht March 15, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

Well then lol
Just trying to get forums banned too?

Wahiz March 15, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

Well then lol
Just trying to get forums banned too?
You were the one who said something. So..

JDKL March 15, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

There should be a separate section for people to post personal updates as it is the players' own choice whether they want to share what's happening or if they have an update (leaving or returning). Perhaps if it is fake, then a punishment should be handed out (reasonable punishment). But it would have to be fair and other players shouldn't be treated unfairly.

Wahiz March 15, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

There should be a separate section for people to post personal updates as it is the players' own choice whether they want to share what's happening or if they have an update (leaving or returning). Perhaps if it is fake, then a punishment should be handed out (reasonable punishment). But it would have to be fair and other players shouldn't be treated unfairly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Iron March 15, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

Seeing as this question has been answered, I ask that you all be respectful. However, if a lock is needed I will not hesitate.

Juanooo March 15, 2016 at 8:03 PM UTC

You're still staying banned anyway..

ImNotYourTiger March 15, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

See? Exactly what I mean. If nothing goes your way you get mad over it. Like I said, maturity goes a long way. You were banned for those innapropriate outbursts, which is still happening. Acceqted is right, you made a lot of leaving posts, yet you came not even a day after.

P.S. This is just constructive criticism. Don't say I'm "being rude".

ImNotYourTiger March 15, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

You have a point. But again, you see how many people keep posting "going away" posts and coming back? It's baisically a spam section. Some people stick to it, while others do it for attention and emotion.

JJTheGuy March 15, 2016 at 10:03 PM UTC

Lmao have fun staying banned, maybe if we're lucky you'll get fourm banned too!