Avicus Archive

first video by Zeusy January 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1al3EZLz8JU
first video of a random megascrim, enjoy :^)

Creanetor January 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

Good Luck  being a Youtuber ;)

JustBudah January 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

first like

Zeusy January 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

first like
when i grow up imma be a rapper

Iron January 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

Overall, I found this video inspiring. I truly loved your inclusion of high end music. The quality of the video, only expands its glory. I am awe-inspired and grateful for this video. Thank you Zeus.. Thank you.

DaFrozenBlaze January 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM UTC

dreams gone in an instant
liked and subbed

Zeusy January 31, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

dreams gone in an instant
liked and subbed
appreciate it :)

Subscriptor January 31, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

This is interesting. I have to tell you, it shows the depth in life and just gives you a little sneak peak of what true love is. This video brought me to tears, so emotional and full of motivational stuff. I will remember you forever.

JustBudah January 31, 2016 at 1:01 PM UTC

The combination of this music and gameplay truly inspired me to make videos about the same content as in this video. Not only that is a point that hit me in my soul, the part when the rapper said ''When I grow up I wanna be a rapper'' was the part that my tears slowly came down to my lips. I quit watching the video or I would've had an ocean of tears because of that emotional song. Thanks for putting this together. You'll always be my favorite bomb maker.

Zeusy January 31, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

WARNING: this video may be very emotional to some of you, watch at own risk

DaFrozenBlaze January 31, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

WARNING: this video may be very emotional to some of you, watch at own risk
I didn't feel anything what do I do

JustBudah January 31, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

I didn't feel anything what do I do
i lost my penis because of it

DaFrozenBlaze January 31, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

i lost my penis because of it
did you even have anything to lose in the first place?

Bloodoh January 31, 2016 at 3:01 PM UTC

this is the best mineman based player versus player team deathmatch i have ever seen

ImNotYourTiger January 31, 2016 at 4:01 PM UTC

Ok I can sponsor you 0_o I'm im the thumbnail thanks senpai

For everyone, the only reason they won is because I picked a troll team to win and NO ONE would listen to me because they were all yelling over each other xD. 

Next time I'm team captain someone else is picking the players for me

Legoche January 31, 2016 at 6:01 PM UTC

The skill in this video is truly inspirational. The skill of this player is so spontaneous and passionate - It made me want to kill myself, I wish I was good like you. I have decided to make a client so I could be as good as you before I kill myself, this client will be named Apollo.jar v420. If you want a download message me, but it won't beat the skill of yours in this video. You represented Mineman PeeVeePee with true passion and I can see you going far.

please check out my channel and sub to me thankyou

OriginaI January 31, 2016 at 7:01 PM UTC

I am actually crying about how this made me think about life. It is truly amazing how the music gets deep into your very own sole. This video has taught me love is something we should not take for granted.
Thank you Zeus, for inspiring me to become a better person, and a better Lego pvper.

Thomas_Shoes January 31, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

proud of you

ImRaging January 31, 2016 at 8:01 PM UTC

'Ew'-Zeus

AtditC January 31, 2016 at 9:01 PM UTC

+1

Zeusy February 1, 2016 at 12:02 PM UTC

LOL IRON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

shahmi February 1, 2016 at 12:02 PM UTC

Lol I remember yesterday when we played this map in the mega scrim it ended so fast
#BlameGummi3
he was defending a side that the other team already had for like 10 minutes