Avicus Archive

Your best ever game or games? by lactify December 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Hello Avicusers, I wanted to ask a question that you may have been asked before but:

Can you remember a time when you played a game where you thought "OMG, best game ever!"

Mine: Got around 30 kills and got all 4 monuments on Frostbite.

Yours?

kycrafft December 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Any Rapure V2 game

IviFetita December 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

SX3

Zedther December 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Stealing JK's Monument 8^)

JKawesome December 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM UTC

Stealing JK's Monument 8^)
:(
Lel
My best game was probably getting around 40 kills in Frostbite, knocking out 4 diamond guys and strafing the crap out of another one. Then proceeding to break an extremely heavily defended monument with 5 full diamond guys on a glass platform around an open monument. I broke it without shifting or surrounding myself, and standing on the glass platform, and somehow they didn't see me :3

lactify December 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

:(
Lel
My best game was probably getting around 40 kills in Frostbite, knocking out 4 diamond guys and strafing the crap out of another one. Then proceeding to break an extremely heavily defended monument with 5 full diamond guys on a glass platform around an open monument. I broke it without shifting or surrounding myself, and standing on the glass platform, and somehow they didn't see me :3
Nice!

Shoto_ December 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Frostbite match. I Bridge over as soon as it starts, tower up, cover ladders, bridge them together, break them, win.
3 min Frostbite match FTW

IviFetita December 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Mine was 1 kill and 2 deaths on Frosbite, that was my best game!
Rekt you all.

OriginaI December 16, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

Mine when was I got 8 kills and only 5 deaths! One kid I almost killed when he had leather and I had full diamond!

Thomas_Shoe December 16, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

Probably win I when 872 and 0 on Venomous TDM

ProfessorUtonium December 16, 2014 at 10:12 PM UTC

Getting 4 blocks in a Nebula Game with breezily. Ez Pz

kycrafft December 17, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

Probably win I when 872 and 0 on Venomous TDM
mhmmm

mczone or lie?

Trexychan December 17, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

Any game in the good ol' monument rush morning.

I especially like the games where I just ninja it. Feels so good to know that some people have such short attention spans. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, one game on Rendezvous 1 I was getting 3v1'd every 10 seconds. I managed to knock some into the still standing cobwebs so I could 1v1. Then in Senex 3 I killed approx. 6 out of 7 people on a middle island with no armor. I also shot back a guy's arrogant comment back at himself ;)

D00ZiE December 17, 2014 at 1:12 AM UTC

I hardy can enjoy a game when pepole rush and break the monuments in the first 2 minutes. 

So I guess any good game is a game that lasts more than 10 minutes, pretty rare nowadays.

SnowSX3 December 17, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

I was on Sector Six on top of the tower that's outside spawn.
I was just sitting there sniping people off their 1-block wide bridges.

People were calling me out for hacking and aimbot, someone even said that they were recording and had video evidence of me using aimbot xD

It's funny because it was the same people over and over again.
I kill one person 13 times and another 11.

It was the best xD

chaibrit1 December 17, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

when i spleefed and/or punched 4 diamond armor and 3 iron armored guys /w no armor when they were on a skybase, that was over our last monument on a frostbite ;3
maybe not my best game ever but that's the only good one i can remember rn

Splades December 17, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

I destroyed 5 monuments in Quintus by bridging to them separately, I didn't pre-bridge lol.

ImJeezus December 17, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Kill farming isn't skill guys.

Pavlo December 17, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Ah.... In Rendezvous II, I quickly rushed to the first obby... killed an iron guy and a normal guy, while wearing no armor myself. Got the obby, and proceeded to the next one. Killed another full iron and got the second monument.... Finally put on some iron armor, and went for the 3rd. Killed another 2 guys and got the last obby.

BourbonBonobo December 17, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Wow.. So many memorable games :P. My favorite game was back in the days of the beginning of avicus. So here's how it went: I had like 30 x.p from a long time of kill farming and I decided to buy some stuff from the shop. *Note: I was not a Donor at this time. What I did next was just an absolute troll towards the other team. I made a little hiding place a long a large sky bridge, and sat in there and waited for someone to come by. When someone did, I pulled out my Spanky spade and knocked them off! In the end, I killed like 3 diamond guys, 5-6 iron guys, and a bunch of leather armor guys! It was a fun game! Oh and I miss the fact that the spade costs so much more x.p now a days... 
Thanks 4 reading :)

mooncat69 December 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

Mine would probably be defeating Sunrise in Walls with 1 heart remaining.

MerlinMaster December 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM UTC

Nebula - Breaking all 5 Quintus monuments in one run.
Walls - Winning a game, with no teammates, and nothing in my inventory but 4 pieces of chicken.

kycrafft December 17, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

Me vs 3 full irons in walls

gg

Killed almost everyone I'm the game to win.

S3M3L December 17, 2014 at 3:12 PM UTC

I was on Sector Six on top of the tower that's outside spawn.
I was just sitting there sniping people off their 1-block wide bridges.

People were calling me out for hacking and aimbot, someone even said that they were recording and had video evidence of me using aimbot xD

It's funny because it was the same people over and over again.
I kill one person 13 times and another 11.

It was the best xD
Hahaha!

If you check my stats, you will see I killed hv7104 25 times, in the same game too xD (I witnessed rage and hackaccusing from him when it ended xD)

I haven't really had a "best game ever" on Avicus, I remember the last game I played though, it was 10 days ago. It was Frostbite, as McNerdy bridged in full diamond I threw a single snowball and he fell into void. It happened again to two other players wearing full diamond xD

lactify December 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Nice guys.

Myv December 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Kills: 52
      Deaths: 4

Where?: Senex II

How? Secret bow snipe tower that no-one found but I could killfarm c:

Decent for me my K/D is nubish!1

StewieFG December 19, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

i killed jannerboy

RightSide December 19, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Full chest of diamond from quintus 66kills 0 deaths and 1 monument ! And leveled up n

Jahaj December 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

Mine was on one of the new maps, it was the first game that I was the only one in the killfarm, and I still got 74 kills and an obby.

Edit: Also 0 deaths and I got a fire aspect 2 flower from someone i killed, ultimate troll.

lulle265 December 20, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Played on senex. Got a really good defence going. Had some big killstreaks playing midfield, and my internet crashed. I get on the other team and break my own defence.

Ztratos December 20, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

A senex I game where I was defending and a lot of the other teams where skybridgin to my wool, so I pillared up and atacked them from behind, then I started to kill every single guy that got up in that skybridge, we end up by winning I got like a 20 killstreak, awesome.

source_route December 20, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

rushed a mon on quintis and glitchy1 / emmeraldsword85 were guarding, i broke it without covering my self in wood or shifting, if you dont think this happened ask both them