Avicus Archive

Help needed by Strivees July 5, 2015 at 3:07 AM UTC

Hey, this is Broskies_Spence. I made a new minecraft account because im tired of using my brothers old one. I want to know if I can transfer my gold and credits to this account. (I have my receipt for the Gold Rank purchase).

Emmaye July 5, 2015 at 3:07 AM UTC

You can transfer ranks, yes, but you will need to provide your receipt and/or other evidence to a senior staff member. As for the credits, I don't think you can transfer them (other people correct me if I am wrong on this part, I can't remember if you can or not)

ProfessorUtonium July 5, 2015 at 4:07 AM UTC

You can transfer ranks, yes, but you will need to provide your receipt and/or other evidence to a senior staff member. As for the credits, I don't think you can transfer them (other people correct me if I am wrong on this part, I can't remember if you can or not)
Credit Bomb yourself

Emmaye July 5, 2015 at 4:07 AM UTC

Credit Bomb yourself
true

PokerFace July 5, 2015 at 4:07 AM UTC

Well I know that admins can give credits so maybe if you ask them to, they can whip up the credits to your new account.

Dyspa July 5, 2015 at 4:07 AM UTC

Yeah, so, refering to what Emma said, if you want to contact a senior staff, the most suitable solution would be hoping on our TS (ts.avicus.net) and if there's someone on, don't be afraid to ask him.

Emmaye July 5, 2015 at 4:07 AM UTC

Yeah, so, refering to what Emma said, if you want to contact a senior staff, the most suitable solution would be hoping on our TS (ts.avicus.net) and if there's someone on, don't be afraid to ask him.
I feel hurt now

Dyspa July 5, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

I feel hurt now
gg