Avicus Archive

The Long Awaited Goodbye Thread by Midnightstorm January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

So, as many of you know, I was demoted on December 12th, 2016 (4 days before my freaking one year mark) out of the blue, for a reason I believe is invalid. I've been talking tirelessly with an admin (who doesn't respond for days, by the way), trying to gain my rank back, but I've realized that I'd probably be better off without Avicus and all this stress because this is just getting freaking ridiculous now. The Senior Moderator team thinks and works in unprofessional ways and do not trust long term Moderators whatsoever. I just want to say this as a warning to anyone who may have been thinking about applying to be a Junior Mod.
Well here's the usual goodbye now.

Avicus has shaped my life in more ways than you think. I've spent almost 3 and 1/2 years on here, between two different accounts. This server has surprisingly had a large impact on me; I've met so many people that I will never forgot, or people that have molded me into who I am now.

Nemo: You were my first friend on Avicus when I came back after a year. We've known each other for over a year now (September 2015-Now) and I just want to say thank you for showing me around and introducing me to other players and teaching me how to PvP.

Merlin: I know you're probably not going to read this because you don't give a s--- about Avicus anymore, I just wanted to say thanks for being another one of my first friends on the server.

Michael: You as well, you're probably not going to read this, but thanks. The first time I came on TeamSpeak you listed all my family members which creeped me out a little, but we became pretty close after a while. We hate each other now for no reason, but we don't even talk anymore to begin with. So rip.

Zac: You'd be surprised how much you've changed me. You're someone I looked up to for a while. You always knew how to get out of sticky situations and how to get around E V E R Y T H I N G, which is probably going to come in handy if you ever want to be a lawyer or something. Most times I may have hated you, but some times you showed friendship. Thanks.

Steven: You're going to read this somehow eventually, but I just wanted to say you're such a meme. You've actually grown to be one of my friends and thank you for that. You've enlightened me in the topic of Memes which shape me into who I am today.

Venny: I don't really feel we were as close as we should've been, but we agreed on a few topics and made jokes together.

Jess: You're one of the only girls that play Avicus that I actually talk to (besides Maddy), and we've grown SUPER close. I've had some pretty good times with you and learned some pretty useful stuff that will help out in life.

Josh: When you first joined the staff team I hated you and was creeped out by you LOL but look at us now. We have a friendship that is almost unbreakable. You're so much fun to talk to and such a good person, Josh.

Austin: We fought A LOT and kinda had a love hate friendship, but we've had some pretty fun times on TeamSpeak and made a lot of inside jokes over the months. We bonded over Coldplay and other common interests and I just want to say thank you for being there for me. See you soon!

Greg: I'M SORRY I FORGOT YOU I KNEW I WAS MISSING SOMEOENNENENENE We've grown really close when we first met and you're a hilarious and sassy person who don't take crap from no one. You're a great friend and I hope we always stay talking.

Robo: We didn't really talk a lot until we met up IRL which is kinda weird but oh well LOL.

Mary, Ash, & Linds: You guys definitely do not care about this server anymore and all three of you aren't friends anymore, but you guys were some of the first people I grew close to on here. Last Christmas break is I actually started getting to know you guys, with those late Skype calls at 2am with Austin, Michael, Merlin, and others.

John: lol screw you

Team Allah: Thanks for believing in me even though I suck

To everyone else or people I may have forgot: Thank you for making this server a good time while it lasted. I wish you all a great life. And if you're still playing Avicus; just think about what else you could be using that time for. I'm not trying to make you leave or make the server sound bad, but just think of the precious time you're using and other more memorable things you could be using it for.

I may come on TeamSpeak and the forums like once a month, not really gonna send messages in public Community Slack channels, and don't believe I'll be coming on the server all too much. If you want to talk to me on Skype, PM me on Slack and I'll give it to you there. Cya.

AbusiveUser January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

bye

Acceqted January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS CREEPED OUT WHEN WE MET EACHOTHER YOU CATFISH

ilysm liz <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

BoldAndBrash January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

:(

Dyeh January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Good luck in everything,goodBye :(.

profbananaslug January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

looks like the avicus staff conspiracy claims yet another victim

Myworld6 January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

I don't know whether you actually leaked, but I always thought (and still do) that you're a really nice person who deserved a second chance.

Bye and good luck in life! ='(

dev_revs January 2, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

we are in this together liz, 3 staff members demoted for the same reason within weeks.

no :(

GrapeSmoothie January 2, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

Everyone forgets greg :(

Zeusy January 2, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

im dripping

Okiba January 2, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

rip

Sweedie January 2, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

Good luck with Life!

xNemoII January 2, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

Bye lizzz thank you for all the good memories and great timesss keep contact on sccc and keep the streaks going c:

Midnightstorm January 2, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

Everyone forgets greg :(
I UPDATED IT PLEASE FORGIVE

I don't know whether you actually leaked, but I always thought (and still do) that you're a really nice person who deserved a second chance.

Bye and good luck in life! ='(
thanks myworld :) you too!!!

im dripping
spongebob and dripe?

AtditC January 2, 2017 at 10:01 PM UTC

Bye

DaFrozenBlaze January 2, 2017 at 10:01 PM UTC

Rip
Bye, good luck and have fun with life :c

Numberz_ January 2, 2017 at 11:01 PM UTC

Goodbye Princess Elizabeth. ;c have fun in life! and with johnny too ;)

LFT January 3, 2017 at 12:01 AM UTC

rip a dip skip

alexanderjoe January 3, 2017 at 12:01 AM UTC

rip, bye <3

nickzulu3 January 3, 2017 at 1:01 AM UTC

I agree with everything you said in that thread, also you were a great mod I don't know why you were demoted because I was banned then but I hope to see you around sometime :D

Good luck with future endeavours,

Yours truly,

-Nick

thespina January 3, 2017 at 2:01 AM UTC

WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD MODS LEAVING OR GETTING DEMOTED???!!!!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

BYE MIDNIGHTSTORM I DONT KNOW YOU BUT YOU WERE A GREAT MOD

shadowolfyt January 3, 2017 at 2:01 AM UTC

Bye ;-;

2BJ January 3, 2017 at 2:01 AM UTC

:~(

Diabolicx January 3, 2017 at 3:01 AM UTC

Shit

You were actually a good mod lol

Juanooo January 3, 2017 at 3:01 AM UTC

e-dating is not a thing boys

Cyclops January 3, 2017 at 6:01 AM UTC

Ur still coming to my party righ? Fool!1!!1!1!1

kycrafft January 3, 2017 at 6:01 AM UTC

Ah that sucks, sad to see you go. GL in whatever you do

benaye January 3, 2017 at 6:01 AM UTC

Who else can I share pointless stories of Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets with? :(

Goodbye.

keller183 January 3, 2017 at 6:01 AM UTC

when the staff still bias af, rip bye gl with life

dev_revs January 3, 2017 at 6:01 AM UTC

when the staff still bias af, rip bye gl with life
they don't care how much time or effort you put in tbh

hasl January 3, 2017 at 7:01 AM UTC

hmm i wonder what admin that was

dev_revs January 3, 2017 at 8:01 AM UTC

hmm i wonder what admin that was
basically of all them

Xuph January 3, 2017 at 1:01 PM UTC

ok if you are leaving then I wish you the good luck in your life !

benaye January 3, 2017 at 2:01 PM UTC

basically of all them
#Dev4Media?