Avicus Archive

[DISCUSSION] XP leaderboards and rankings by RATTLEWARRIOR May 13, 2017 at 2:05 PM UTC

So, looking at the leaderboards and rankings, i realize you dont have to be good at all! the trick is time and dedication. Since everyone's ping bases around like 30-250, the pvp experience is basically trading hits and then gear and weapons come into play. i dont really know why i made this, maybe as kind of a guide to those new players who wont already think this is sarcasm. 

But anyways

Post your  ideas about the Prestige season, stats, and other irrelevant stuff!

ArmamentHaki May 13, 2017 at 5:05 PM UTC

Prestige doesnt necessarily mean good player, there is the non xp leaderboard aswell. also anyone has a chance to get prestige which is nice

Lokigh May 14, 2017 at 9:05 AM UTC

Well generally if you're a good player it is much easier to get prestige, so there is a slight relationship between prestige and how good you're. Also, it is not always trading hits but the occurrence of hit trading has definitely increased recently.

yummys May 14, 2017 at 1:05 PM UTC

Yeah you don't have to be good to prestige, you just have to dedicate time to gain exp.

ImRaging May 14, 2017 at 1:05 PM UTC

COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TEXT

ytilauxesomoh May 14, 2017 at 10:05 PM UTC

If all pvp is hit trading to you on avicus thats just because youre an average player

RATTLEWARRIOR May 15, 2017 at 4:05 PM UTC

If all pvp is hit trading to you on avicus thats just because youre an average player
if im average, then you are bel- oh wait ill get banned for talking back to the tournament champion.

Ciaan May 15, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

Well generally if you're a good player it is much easier to get prestige, so there is a slight relationship between prestige and how good you're. Also, it is not always trading hits but the occurrence of hit trading has definitely increased recently.
To me, a huge part of prestige is farming. I constantly see like 4 people on Mix just grinding and farming XP. Obviously you need to be a decent player to be able to get kills but I just feel that prestige isn't really a good representation of it. It's purely based on how efficiently you can play for XP and how much time you dedicate to the game. I do personally think that it is somewhat broken because of this. I had planned to sweat the Summer prestiges but decided against it because I'm just not someone that finds playing on Mix with 3 other players more enjoyable than playing Destroy with 30+ players.

Rombeyy May 15, 2017 at 7:05 PM UTC

1 death = -3 XP

ytilauxesomoh May 15, 2017 at 8:05 PM UTC

if im average, then you are bel- oh wait ill get banned for talking back to the tournament champion.
What i said wasnt intended as an insult

RATTLEWARRIOR May 15, 2017 at 8:05 PM UTC

What i said wasnt intended as an insult
neither cx

Lokigh May 17, 2017 at 8:05 AM UTC

1 death = -3 XP
That would be cool