Avicus Archive

Forge Help by imryaan December 21, 2016 at 7:12 PM UTC

When I try to install forge in my minecraft versions, this happens : http://imgur.com/a/KeiqU I have tried downloading forge again but it just doesn't work. If you can help fix this it would be highly appreciated.

-Ryan

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

Did you try getting another forge version? Like, an other build?

imryaan December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

AtditCI have tried the Installer & Installer-win but with the Mdk one idk what to do.

Wahiz December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

I believe something is wrong with your folder, because I had the same problem but my friend fixed it for me. I can ask him for help if you want!

Also, can you send me a screenshot of your mods folder on skype, so I can take a look.

AtditC December 21, 2016 at 8:12 PM UTC

Can you give more information?

imryaan December 21, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

I believe something is wrong with your folder, because I had the same problem but my friend fixed it for me. I can ask him for help if you want!

Also, can you send me a screenshot of your mods folder on skype, so I can take a look.
I have nothing in my mods folder the problem is when I'm trying to install it in my versions.

XtraMajestical December 21, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

Have u got any other versions of it in the versions folder?

Wahiz December 21, 2016 at 9:12 PM UTC

I have nothing in my mods folder the problem is when I'm trying to install it in my versions.
Ok, so when I installed forge, it was kind of like optifine. A thing game up I set the settings and it then loaded. I had created a seprate mods folder, which I then out forge, and any mods that were comepatable with Forge.

profbananaslug December 21, 2016 at 10:12 PM UTC

try rebooting

joelous December 22, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

What version are you using?

shadowolfyt December 22, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

By looking into your issue it seems that Forge is failing to download some of your files. I found a YouTube video which should solve your problem here.

Sevoo December 22, 2016 at 1:12 AM UTC

Delete .minecraft and reinstall maybe?

Just put your mods and packs in a folder and do it.