Avicus Archive

Goodbye by _DipperPines April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Hey Guys!

So, I don't know how to start this off...

I first joined Avicus in 2013 when it was still McZone. I had just started Minecraft and I asked my cousin if he knew any good servers. He brought me here. (This was the first server I joined). Avicus was easily the best server I ever played on. I went through many good times and bad times on this server. However, recently they have been bad. I was recently promoted to Jr. Mod, but then demoted and that kind of started the decline. It was then that Avicus started fading away. I started coming on less and less because each time I got annoyed by the players on it and sometimes (although rarely) got frustrated at the staff (for things such as never being on TS [That is just my observation]). Basically I liked it better when it was a quite server with players I was used to. But enough with the badness, I DID say I had some good times. Now I would just like to point out some people:

resepignev: You are awesome, stay that way. But seriously, you are probably my best friend on Avicus.

Ryilo: I always had fun chatting with you on TS and skype. Not to mention you are amazing at  PVP.

Random_Guy: Thanks for always testing out my maps. You are really funny and make me laugh a lot.

_TinyBear: You are just awesome.

Spartamex: Even though it was short lived, thanks so much for the build server.

So I know I did not include everyone (you know who you are), these are just the people I knew the longest, or who have done the most for me. So anyhoo, I guess it is time for me to say goodbye! (That just got really bittersweet as I typed that thinking back on all the good times I have had). Wish you guys the best and good luck in life!

Sincerely,
                                                                               Joseph (Running_Boy_12), (x_Redstone_), x_KyloRen_), and (DipperPines_12)

gobernment April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Redstone, I had a lot of fun working with you. Hopefully you will visit the server again when the update rolls out, because there's a lot of promising stuff! Good luck with your endeavours.

_DipperPines April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Redstone, I had a lot of fun working with you. Hopefully you will visit the server again when the update rolls out, because there's a lot of promising stuff! Good luck with your endeavours.
Yeah, xD I probably won't be able to stay away, because Avicus was like a second home for a while.

Crimson_Aught April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Прощай, пока, до скорого ;)
З.Ы. Ты же хотел заняться переводом на русский.

ClubberNugget April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

No no no no no no no

Dude you a seriously great at making maps, I wish I could have chatted with you more, your a chill dude.

If you ever make another map, you can always hit me with a link :D

I'll play and try to make you laugh again xD

piratewithgun April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Bye :(

papagoogs April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

HAVE FUN! GOOD LUCK IN LIFE FRIEND :D

Myworld6 April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Bye. ='(

xNemoII April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Cya running :c GL IN THE FUTURE

SirCyaniide April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Cya Buddy, good luck in your life! :(

DaFrozenBlaze April 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Well bye, and good luck with life!!

ImNotYourTiger April 3, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Please stay :(

Speeded April 3, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Oh wont you... Stay with me

Pls none of that see you again stuff :(

_DipperPines April 3, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Прощай, пока, до скорого ;)
З.Ы. Ты же хотел заняться переводом на русский.
:)

Stimulating April 4, 2016 at 12:04 AM UTC

Cya dude, always brought a great attitude to the team when you were Jr. Gl in life!

_DipperPines April 4, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

Please stay :(
Sorry, but Avicus isn't enjoyable to me anymore...although Nebula is probably the best game besides skywars...

Spartemex April 4, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Sorry I had to end the build server, but it was just too expensive.

Good luck with everything! Btw, you're great with redstone. You should look into coding! You'd be great at it :)

Seeya :(

Centralking April 5, 2016 at 1:04 AM UTC

I don't know you really well, but I have seen you around playing nebula as your user "Running_Boy_12".

Good luck in life and sad to see you go.

28cheetah April 5, 2016 at 6:04 AM UTC

Cya bro, all the best for the future!

RightSide April 5, 2016 at 7:04 AM UTC

Cya :)

_DipperPines April 5, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Sorry I had to end the build server, but it was just too expensive.

Good luck with everything! Btw, you're great with redstone. You should look into coding! You'd be great at it :)

Seeya :(
Nah its fine, and I do some coding, but its not really. If you have heard of it, its called "Alice".