Avicus Archive

unpopular opinions by __Talus__ August 4, 2016 at 7:08 AM UTC

Fire away. Here are some of mine.

Anime is crap.
Australian Aboriginals get too many benefits.
Pauline Hanson is a good senator.

ImRaging August 4, 2016 at 3:08 PM UTC

Donald trump would make a good president

donald trump would make a bad president

hitler did nothing wrong

rinn August 4, 2016 at 3:08 PM UTC

hitler did nothing wrong
LOOL

dev_revs August 4, 2016 at 8:08 PM UTC

US military needs to be payed more.

InLoc August 4, 2016 at 8:08 PM UTC

US military needs to be payed more.
Thats not an unpopular opinion.

@OP: avicus hit detection sucks (might be a popular opinion idk); 1.9 plays ok if you turn off hit cooldowns, dont use shields, and turn off the wierd bow jumping thing.

Xuph August 4, 2016 at 8:08 PM UTC

@OP: avicus hit detection sucks (might be a popular opinion idk); 1.9 plays ok if you turn off hit cooldowns, dont use shields, and turn off the wierd bow jumping thing.
then its 1.8 LOL

vladthegreat100 August 4, 2016 at 8:08 PM UTC

Bush didn't do 9/11

DaFrozenBlaze August 4, 2016 at 10:08 PM UTC

"You're too old for Pokémon"
No
Just no
Don't even know if that's a popular or unpopular opinion

Myworld6 August 4, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

I don't see a point in religion as most religions are just a rehash of each other (Paganism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc.). As a Deist, each of these monotheist religions are just imitations of one true god with many faces. Thus, you could say that there are many gods, and therefore the original belief of Paganism is the most accurate one of all.

David Cameron was a far better prime minister than people give him credit for.

Star Wars the Force Awakens was a disappointing film which was essentially a remake of A New Hope.

P.S: Because I know someone is going to say it, Deism is not a religion. It's more akin to a theological perspective.

Protel August 4, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

I don't see a point in religion as most religions are just a rehash of each other (Paganism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, etc.). As a Deist, each of these monotheist religions are just imitations of one true god with many faces. Thus, you could say that there are many gods, and therefore the original belief of Paganism is the most accurate one of all.

Star Wars the Force Awakens was a disappointing film which was essentially a remake of A New Hope.

P.S: Because I know someone is going to say it, Deism is not a religion. It's more akin to a theological perspective.
i liked the movie

Iron August 4, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

Pakistan is not a country of constant terrorism.

Suicide Squad is a nice movie.

Most of Reddit is ignorant and racist.

Most people are not qualified to speak about the world as they have not left their countries.

JoeVC August 5, 2016 at 12:08 AM UTC

Religion is purely a way of keeping people loyal to a cause and to control fear of the unknown. 

Vote Leave was the right decision

The European Union is a corrupt power house run and owned by the Germans. 

The middle east is broken and is the wests fault.

Guns dont kill. People do.

The world will never be at peace in our lifetime.

JoeVC August 5, 2016 at 12:08 AM UTC

David Cameron was good. But i still hate him.

gobernment August 5, 2016 at 12:08 AM UTC

Pakistan is not a country of constant terrorism.

Suicide Squad is a nice movie.

Most of Reddit is ignorant and racist.

Most people are not qualified to speak about the world as they have not left their countries.
>Most of Reddit is ignorant and racist.
That's not an unpopular opinion, that's a fact

OriginaI August 5, 2016 at 12:08 AM UTC

cory in the house was the best anime and should still be airing new episodes every week

#RIPcoryWeWillNEVERFORGETYOU!

InLoc August 5, 2016 at 1:08 AM UTC

then its 1.8 LOL
If you disregard the lack of blockhitting, the new dual wielding, the worse hit detection, and a few other things, I suppose so.

Myworld6 August 6, 2016 at 8:08 AM UTC

i liked the movie
I'm not saying people can't enjoy it, just that it felt like a rehash. I thought the movie was decent, just not as good as the others. =)

Myworld6 August 6, 2016 at 8:08 AM UTC

David Cameron was good. But i still hate him.
=(

ImRaging August 6, 2016 at 9:08 AM UTC

Religion is purely a way of keeping people loyal to a cause and to control fear of the unknown. 

Vote Leave was the right decision

The European Union is a corrupt power house run and owned by the Germans. 

The middle east is broken and is the wests fault.

Guns dont kill. People do.

The world will never be at peace in our lifetime.
I mean...vote leave was clearly popular att he time :^)

Protel August 6, 2016 at 2:08 PM UTC

I'm not saying people can't enjoy it, just that it felt like a rehash. I thought the movie was decent, just not as good as the others. =)
i only liked it because Star Wars fans knew there wasn't going to ever be another movie but then disney or whatever bought it out from lucasfilms, so it's just the fact that there are movies for Star Wars again that makes it good.

HotAndCrunch August 6, 2016 at 2:08 PM UTC

Jimmy Saville was a good man. When I was little, he allowed me to milk a cow whilst blindfolded.

XtraMajestical August 6, 2016 at 4:08 PM UTC

no 1.9 no matter what

dentmaged August 6, 2016 at 7:08 PM UTC

People like Posighdun

jk

Fulgrim_III August 6, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

hitler did nothing wrong
+1

Fulgrim_III August 6, 2016 at 9:08 PM UTC

I believe that individuality as we currently experience it should be combined into an undying collective consciousness that encompasses the epitome of human experience, ability, and potential to grow. I'm pro hive mind/borg.

MasterProX August 6, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

The inordinate majority of music produced nowadays (particularly the mainstream tracks that gain the most popularity) is overly simplistic and monotonous, devoid of harmonic and melodic cohesion and flair, and takes little to no creativity, originality, or talent to compose yet is disproportionately admired and praised. A shame that so many people can be impressed by garbage.

John Green is a prosaic author whose writing is second-rate and lacks complexity, elegance, and a natural flow or cadence, appealing mostly to naive teenage girls who don't know any better.

JoeVC August 6, 2016 at 11:08 PM UTC

The inordinate majority of music produced nowadays (particularly the mainstream tracks that gain the most popularity) is overly simplistic and monotonous, devoid of harmonic and melodic cohesion and flair, and takes little to no creativity, originality, or talent to compose yet is disproportionately admired and praised. A shame that so many people can be impressed by garbage.

John Green is a prosaic author whose writing is second-rate and lacks complexity, elegance, and a natural flow or cadence, appealing mostly to naive teenage girls who don't know any better.
+1000000000000

Sevoo August 7, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

>Most of Reddit is ignorant and racist.
That's not an unpopular opinion, that's a fact

>Most of reddit is ignorant and racist.

Most of the Internet is ignorant and racist.

Still not an unpopular opinion.

PhencyclidineHcl August 8, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

Yeah even though I am personally an Agnostic Athiest, I can honestly see why people would choose to be deistic considering nothing in deism is explicitly against the scientific method...

lgmatias August 8, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

all gays should die

Posighdun August 8, 2016 at 4:08 AM UTC

Locking,

This thread should not have been unlocked in the first place. This can easily start a flame war and it goes against the forum rules.