Avicus Archive

Help Meh! (Mouse) by Dyspa March 8, 2015 at 3:03 PM UTC

Ok so my mouse broke yesterday and the sensor isn't working, also, I don't think there is any way to open it and fix it as there is no "hole" in any part of the mouse.
I tried e-mailing Razer (Because I have a Naga 14) but no answer, still I asked my parents for a new mouse and they gave me a shitty but temporary mouse so..
What mouse do you think is good?

Note!: I don't jitter-click so don't say (Get the "Example mouse" because it clicks faster), no, I don't need that as jitter-click doesn't help me at all, 8 cps are better.

Jahaj March 8, 2015 at 3:03 PM UTC

Idk any gaming mice but I have a Logitech Marathon M705, it's a great overall mouse and wireless.

JohnYoYo9 March 8, 2015 at 3:03 PM UTC

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MYTSDU4/ref=pd_aw_fbt__pc_img_2?refRID=0CXZFZZEWNEZFZ5TJNQ2

This is my old mouse, it works great and is smooth. 

Razer DeathAdder Chroma

vladthegreat100 March 8, 2015 at 3:03 PM UTC

Don't know how to fix it but here is my opinion on this :) Yes, your mouse is broken, but
"I asked my parents for a new mouse and they gave a shitty but temporary mouse"
Would like to just say that no mouse is shitty (except mouse pads on laptops). But yea, no mouse is shitty as long as you know how to use the mouse to its greatest capabilities :) I use an acer office mouse, and I always get complimented on how amazing my pvp is xD. So until you get your new mouse just get the learn the temporary mouse better, you will see a bigger difference in your pvp when you do.

SWEET_Johny March 8, 2015 at 4:03 PM UTC

Don't know how to fix it but here is my opinion on this :) Yes, your mouse is broken, but
"I asked my parents for a new mouse and they gave a shitty but temporary mouse"
Would like to just say that no mouse is shitty (except mouse pads on laptops). But yea, no mouse is shitty as long as you know how to use the mouse to its greatest capabilities :) I use an acer office mouse, and I always get complimented on how amazing my pvp is xD. So until you get your new mouse just get the learn the temporary mouse better, you will see a bigger difference in your pvp when you do.
No, there are shitty mouses that are made with cheap material and don't work extremely well. The mouse I had before was only capable of making like 2 cps because of the cheap plastic and weird clicking response.

FrostedCupcakez March 8, 2015 at 5:03 PM UTC

I have the Logitech G602, works great for me :) I would recommend it!

Wilie March 8, 2015 at 5:03 PM UTC

Get the razer deathadder (not the chroma because it's fucking useless) I have it for years it's great.

Sevoo March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

Razer DeathAdder, I got it for 50$ and it was worth it, only problem is that I cant go back to a normal mouse .-.

And as Pedroh said the Chroma is useless unless you want 10k dpi =P

source_route March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

razor R.A.T. 5 ... is a pos

hasl March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

I strongly recommend this: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/moba-gaming-mouse-g302 . 
I love this mouse, I use it currently, an upgrade from the standard Mac mouse.
If you want the brand like "Beats By Dre" then buy razor, same mice bigger price. That rhymes. Haha! I think. :/
I personally don't see any point in Chroma, unless you wan't to waste £/€/$20 on fancy lights. Probably different amounts in different currency. >.<
I highly recommend this mouse. ;D

P.S: Tell me what ya get! :3

RightSide March 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

My mouse isn't the best but its a gaming mouse !

AutoHit March 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

This is the mouse I have http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-epic-chroma .
I love this mouse, which I use currently. It is alot of money though, which is the bad thing about it. But, it isn't "fucking useless". It upgrades from the Razer Naga Epic with better things, its not just a pretty mouse with flashy lights, its much more.

Hope this helps!

Pavlo March 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM UTC

g402 is beautiful. If you can afford it, get the g602, the 502 doesnt suit minecraft

Stimulating March 8, 2015 at 8:03 PM UTC

$100 mouse for $37 and has side macro buttons like  the Naga: 
On amazon.com, search "Redragon Perdition" under Electronics

Search up "Redragon" on amazon.com and pretty much all their mice are on sale for good prices. 

Or "Redragon Mammoth", $28 from $90 

I have the Deathadder, godly mouse, highly reccomend. Don't spend the money upgrading to Chroma if you're getting it, $30 more for a few colours and higher dpi that you don't need in the first place. So basically $30 more for colours.

StewieFG March 8, 2015 at 8:03 PM UTC

I have the Razer DeathAdder Chroma, and I strongly recommend you to buy it because it's good for gaming, you can set your DPI up go 10000 :o, it's switching colors (cool xD), good for aim and clicking.

MLGtino March 8, 2015 at 8:03 PM UTC

A) It's a Naga. 
B) It's a Naga.
C) It's a Naga.

In combination of the above reasons, I think it'd be a good idea to get a new mouse.

Id recommend either the Razer Deathadder or Logitech G600

Pavlo March 8, 2015 at 9:03 PM UTC

A) It's a Naga. 
B) It's a Naga.
C) It's a Naga.

In combination of the above reasons, I think it'd be a good idea to get a new mouse.

Id recommend either the Razer Deathadder or Logitech G600
g602 is nicer :P

RCMP_Mountie March 10, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

The Logitech G series mice. Find one that suits your budget.
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-ca/gaming-mice

Yuuji March 10, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

The Logitech G series mice. Find one that suits your budget.
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-ca/gaming-mice
This guy knows what's up.

EchoB March 10, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

Just buy something that is comfortable to use because that can make a big difference.

Fuseh March 10, 2015 at 1:03 PM UTC

Razer mamba 2012
That mouse is good in my opinion, because I'm currently using it.

Hete March 10, 2015 at 2:03 PM UTC

Get the Razer Deathadder. 

I've been using it for a few months now, still in mint condition, no problems at all.

_Phyre March 10, 2015 at 3:03 PM UTC

After feeling the Death Adder and The G402, G402 Ftw, Very comfortable, maybe not so affordable.... (Idk XDDDDDD)

DeathAdder < G402

Dyspa March 11, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

Update!

I just got the G402, thanks for the help guys!