Avicus Archive

The "Thank You" Thread by Tynvale August 8, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

To a lot of people, this kind of thread may be weird.But I don't want to have to leave the community to say thanks, some of you may feel the same way. So my idea for this thread is to make a list of people you want to thank in the community and if you ever need to thank more people you can edit your post!
I'll start:

Cyanide: I was lucky to have met someone like you. You're like my online brother and I bet a lot of us can say that about you. We need more people like you in this world, and I want to thank you SO MUCH for everything you have helped me with. I know that you will always be there for me, online or not. I want you to know that I would do the same for you. I could write paragraphs on you but I am going to keep this short! Keep doing what you are doing because you are helping so many people.

Harry: Where can I start, you are an enjoyable person to be around and I didn't expect to connect with someone like you. I have had some great times with you on TS and I am looking forward to having some more. I know that you can be a bit immature at times, but everyone is at some point. You're a great kid and I love having you as my sidekick!

Eric: You and Lokigh were the first people I ever talked to in TS. That was a big moment for me and I will never forget it. How I was talking to Lokigh for like 10 minutes then you finally realized that your mic was muted, little did I know this was the start of a friendship I would have with you. I was so happy when you asked me to make a map with you and I WENT CRAZY in skype when I found out it was accpeted (You can confirm!). I look forward to spending more time with you and just remember "tunnel snakes rule".

Snow: My fellow Aussie! I have had some great laughs with you, at you, etc. And somehow my bad jokes make you laugh! I love being in TS with you and having some casual banter because you know it is all in good fun. You are a great person and a great mod! I can't wait to bring you to events with me (remember the joke we made xD) and I look forward to the future and getting to know you more.

Sesspee: The better half of the leaders in Cronus. I love having some great banter with you about Snow, we seem to connect in a different way. I feel like we connect on a more professional level, I guess that's why we made a team together! I like coming to you all the time because I can't organise stuff myself (scrims, etc.). I can't wait until Cronus plays in our first tournament I look forward to experiencing that with you and the rest of the team!

Jozz: I haven't talked to you a lot compared to others but you still seem to help me out a lot. There is just something about you that is liked by everyone. Probably because you know how to MUZZ! You seem to be really chilled and relaxed and I hope one day I can meet you IRL (maybe if I go to Pax Aus). I would be really surprised if anyone had something against you and I think it will always stay that way.

Porky: Even though it is rare that I can actually talk to you on TS I feel like you and me have a connection. I don't know if it's that both of us do YouTube or if it's our personalities but something is there. Our channels have been growing together and I love to see that. You are a great person in general and I know I can also come to you if I have a problem. I would love maybe doing a video together in the future! 

Petlas: Probably the only girl I have actually had a conversation with on Avicus TS. You are a nice person and a nice mod. I hate to say it but when I am on TS with you, Snow, etc. I can actually see that Snowlas could be a thing. You will deny it but you both seem to connect. But I am no love expert so I will stop!!! Just keep being a great mod and a great person in general! 

Grape: Like Porky, I don't get to talk to you much on TS but when I do, or even listen to you, you always seem to put a smile on my face. You have a great personality and your screams are the best to listen to! Keep being you and I hope that we can talk more soon!

Laggeh: You PvPg0d. I love when we are on team speak and get to talk/play together. You make me look bad, mainly because I am, but you also have a great personality. Keep working on your YouTube because I know once you have your commentary set, you will go FAR.

The Cronus Team: You are all an AMAZING bunch of people. I am so happy to have all of you in the team and I think that this team has potential. We all seem to mix well and I love that about us.

There is SO MANY more people I want to thank but I will gradually add them!

Now it's your turn to thank people...

Petlas August 8, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

This thread has been long awaited.

Hold up, give me a few hours to type ~

Numberz_ August 8, 2015 at 1:08 AM UTC

This thread has been long awaited.

Hold up, give me a few hours to type ~
^ This is going to take a while for me...

Fuseh August 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

xD

DoctaPop August 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

I'm going to keep mine very short for now and just expand it slowly.

Peachy: Peachy and I never really talked much till about a month ago. I look up to him as an admin, but also as a friend. He is a great person and very nice dude. Has a really good sense of humor too. I look up to peachy a lot and have a lot of respect for him. 

Cole: Cole and I used to be really close till I broke away from him when my life went down in a spiral a lot. I started talking to cole a lot again in the last month and we've become pretty close again. He is someone I can always talk to about my problems and is always willing to listen to me and help me out. Cole is a really funny dude and one of the nicest most understanding guys I've met. I look up to him a lot as he is simply just an outstanding human.

Britney: Britney and I have also just recently started getting closer, but britney is just there for me. She is a really nice person and is always willing to help me. She is really fun to play games with and a funny person too. I've definitely shared a lot of laughs with her and she is an overall amazing person.

FrozenSolstice August 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Peachy: Peachy and I never really talked much till about a month ago. I look up to him as an admin, but also as a friend. He is a great person and very nice dude. Has a really good sense of humor too. I look up to peachy a lot and have a lot of respect for him. 

Cole: Cole and I used to be really close till I broke away from him when my life went down in a spiral a lot. I started talking to cole a lot again in the last month and we've become pretty close again. He is someone I can always talk to about my problems and is always willing to listen to me and help me out. Cole is a really funny dude and one of the nicest most understanding guys I've met. I look up to him a lot as he is simply just an outstanding human.

Britney: Britney and I have also just recently started getting closer, but britney is just there for me. She is a really nice person and is always willing to help me. She is really fun to play games with and a funny person too. I've definitely shared a lot of laughs with her and she is an overall amazing person.
You're leaving?

You're leaving?
This isn't a leaving post, just a thank you post. You can just say thank you to anyone you want to.

This isn't a leaving post, just a thank you post. You can just say thank you to anyone you want to.
*Smacks her head*

I just realised. Oops.

*Smacks her head*

I just realised. Oops.
ayyy lmao.

xddddd

It's all chill homie.

ayyy lmao.

xddddd

It's all chill homie.
Ye boi

ques August 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

graphic design is my passion

StickilasFanboy August 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

Ebirdy: I grew up on mc with him he stopped talking to me because I copied his idea of a fountain.....

Glitchy: was my inspiration always for pvp. I don't know why I just loved him and thought he was a pvp God.

Petals: Really funny and nice person to talk to. Used to talk a lot but wtf timezones.

Porky was my mestar/used to be friends and now we stopped talking.

Markus is fun to annoy 

Kiawwa was nice to me at one point and that made me really happy

Swegachu: Fun person to play with in game

Spencer(Pavo Davi) was so fun to talk to but he stopped talking

Tynvale: great person to talk to and makes great YouTube  vids

JannerBoy; based god 

Clock: The most amazing person/one of I've met. Never yells or gets mad at you and always helps you.

yeah that's my list of people I remember that I like

Porkyyy August 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

<3 all

kycrafft August 8, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

I'll give my thank you's when I leave, so prepare for a shit ton of reading when I do leave. :0

Newcleus August 8, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

i thank donald trump: he is going to beat hillary clinton

Emmaye August 8, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

i thank donald trump: he is going to beat hillary clinton
Yes please

HarryRules2002 August 8, 2015 at 3:08 AM UTC

Tynvale: Where can I start! I haven't known you for long, but in that short time, I've really enjoyed the time we have spent together. You are such a good role model to me, the way you act, how mature you are and how nice you are. You are a great leader of team Cronus, keep it up. Also the biggest fanboy over me q:D

EricV4: Eric you squeaker, I love you so much. We talk a lot on teamspeak and Skype, and I want to keep on talking to you. You are a great rusher and a great friend. You also are one of the people who thought of HairyBalls2002.

Anyone else who wants me to give you my honest opinion about you just message me on skype live:harryfuller2009

TheColdCrafter August 8, 2015 at 4:08 AM UTC

I'll add more when I think of more

_Cyanide: Ever since I met him the first time after testing one of his maps we just kept talking on skype and got to be really good friends like we are today. He's a really cool guy who can be serious when he needs to and funny when he needs to. He's helped me through some really tough times, including just yesterday, he'll know what I'm talking about, but yeah, he's really awesome and can't imagine him ever not being my friend anymore.

MLGPorkyFanGirl: Oh god where do I start? Ever since I first message him about staff apps we'very just become some of the best of friends in almost all ways, he helped me through some tough times as well. He's a really awesome guy and was a really awesome moderator and hope once things get cleared up in the staff team, he returns.

Newcleus: Honestly the funniest guy I've ever met, he plays the best songs on teamspeak andcan always make me laugh, even when I'm down and I can respect that about him. Even with how funny he is, I still think  there's a little bit of maturity left in him :3

FIyHacks: One of the coolest guys I've met on teamspeak, although we didn't talk much, we're cool and I respect him alot especially for his legit ninja bridging skills x3

NuclearDucky/Excellence:Probably my one and only friend still remaining from Mczone lol. Me and him/her had some of the greatest times on elimination and I somehow still remember that. He/her was the coolest guy I knew back then, thanks for being awesome <3

Glitchaye August 8, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

Everyone = frend

ques August 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

Everyone = frend
even lil ol' me?

Subscriptor August 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

Tynvale: o wow. so noob. in a serious note, you are one of my best friends onlinr and i wish i would have friends like you in real life. You supported me and helped me no matter what, ur just luv <3

Harry: with the hairiest balls ever. Harry, we knew eachother since a year and half, we have been great friends all along and i really enjoy talking with u bb

Atdit: eggw0rs. Tunnel snakes rule. They also take your internet away. Atdit, ive known you for soooo long and we are still great friends, i enjoy talking with you and playing with you a lot. :)

Zaccc: bad. Also a tunnel snake. Zac, i remember the moment when i was looking for a team and i saw a request from fortissimus, and decided to join, then it all started. You are still one of my best friends  and i enjoy talking with you and you helped me through hard times in life and in game, keep it up <3

Thanks also to all the nice people in teamspeak i usually talk to.

Edit: im on my phone, shitty grammar confirmed.

badgg August 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

Howsie22: First person that actually accepted and noticed me as a player. This bloke developed me into the person I am today, and assisted my greatly throughout my times as a staff member.

Jake: Our times as an admin were my favourite. Our constant communication and effectiveness was something I never planned to achieved. I remember those 3 hour discussions dedicated to administrative work =)))

Michael: When I was admin, I knew I had a lot of flaws; both personally and as an administrator. This person, made me open my eyes and to push forward into the best admin I could be. My mistakes, were usually brought up from this bloke!

Para: Most dedicated and experienced staff member I have seen to date. You never give up on something you set your eyes on, your mature, yet immature (?) attitude made everyone welcomed into the staff team. 

Pop: Just being a long friend. Even when we're not connected through the senior staff chats anymore; we still talk here and there. I'll never forget our video calls, and how much fun we have/had with The Forest :P

Pel: Listening to my arguments and withstanding my saltiness at times. Currently one of my best friends online, and don't you forget that =). Our work towards the first tournament was something that could have never been achieved without your constant dedication and goal to get the tournament up and running. To bad no-one saw that and thanked you (us). You always, always, always take on the hate on behalf of the tournament staff, something that I feel guilty about. Once again, thanks :D

Too many people to thank, just some of the people who made an impact on my experience here on Avicus. 

Glitchaye August 8, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

even lil ol' me?
yes u r frend

Pelpelajax August 8, 2015 at 8:08 AM UTC

Howsie22: First person that actually accepted and noticed me as a player. This bloke developed me into the person I am today, and assisted my greatly throughout my times as a staff member.

Jake: Our times as an admin were my favourite. Our constant communication and effectiveness was something I never planned to achieved. I remember those 3 hour discussions dedicated to administrative work =)))

Michael: When I was admin, I knew I had a lot of flaws; both personally and as an administrator. This person, made me open my eyes and to push forward into the best admin I could be. My mistakes, were usually brought up from this bloke!

Para: Most dedicated and experienced staff member I have seen to date. You never give up on something you set your eyes on, your mature, yet immature (?) attitude made everyone welcomed into the staff team. 

Pop: Just being a long friend. Even when we're not connected through the senior staff chats anymore; we still talk here and there. I'll never forget our video calls, and how much fun we have/had with The Forest :P

Pel: Listening to my arguments and withstanding my saltiness at times. Currently one of my best friends online, and don't you forget that =). Our work towards the first tournament was something that could have never been achieved without your constant dedication and goal to get the tournament up and running. To bad no-one saw that and thanked you (us). You always, always, always take on the hate on behalf of the tournament staff, something that I feel guilty about. Once again, thanks :D

Too many people to thank, just some of the people who made an impact on my experience here on Avicus. 

Ayy, I love you too buddy =).

Spoookeh August 8, 2015 at 9:08 AM UTC

Thanks for making this thread but like Ky said I'm saving it for my leaving post (not sure when that will happen).

Prepare for a A LOT of reading xD

Myv August 8, 2015 at 6:08 PM UTC

It would take me WAY TOO LONG to write it, I will do at some point though xd

smitdalt August 8, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

I've never made anything like this but I'll say some shit about my friends

Phyre: Although he rages alot and occasionally acts like a 2 year old <33 (said with love) he's a super nice and funny guy who's really fun to play with.

Ques: One of my first really good friends on Avicus, always a funny and friendly person. I was sad when he left but now he is back with a vengance and that kinda turns me on.

Dynamo: Honestly, dynamo is an amazing guy. He's made some mistakes, just like everyone else, but he is probably the most chill, welcoming, friendly, (you name it) guy I've met on the internet. Love you man

poptyler945: what a legend dream team. Really cool guy though and cute too. 

Refuse: I make her mad but she's pretty awesome ;)

MLGDorky: We actually never talked alot but whenever we did it was a great time. He's nice and welcoming and overall a very warm personality.

VenemousViper: Really nice guy that tries to avoid conflict. Also a pretty good team leader.

ques August 8, 2015 at 8:08 PM UTC

I've never made anything like this but I'll say some shit about my friends

Phyre: Although he rages alot and occasionally acts like a 2 year old <33 (said with love) he's a super nice and funny guy who's really fun to play with.

Ques: One of my first really good friends on Avicus, always a funny and friendly person. I was sad when he left but now he is back with a vengance and that kinda turns me on.

Dynamo: Honestly, dynamo is an amazing guy. He's made some mistakes, just like everyone else, but he is probably the most chill, welcoming, friendly, (you name it) guy I've met on the internet. Love you man

poptyler945: what a legend dream team. Really cool guy though and cute too. 

Refuse: I make her mad but she's pretty awesome ;)

MLGDorky: We actually never talked alot but whenever we did it was a great time. He's nice and welcoming and overall a very warm personality.

VenemousViper: Really nice guy that tries to avoid conflict. Also a pretty good team leader.
ur bad at talking shit

Jahaj August 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Everyone <3

BmB August 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

Oh my god the time it would take for me to right one of these. Hot damn.

voidloop August 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM UTC

kden
- MLGPorky: Great person. Ever since I met him, He´s been really friendly towards Avicus as a whole, And, If I am not wrong, He has always done so. Thanks for all the Help Porkyy! Really appreciate it!

- Awesomerp:. He´s spontaneous, And, Generally says the first thing that comes into His mind. He helped me to Overcome the Ban, And In a way, Helped me out with another problem I had, Not related to Minecraft, And I will keep that as a secret.

- SnowSX3: I know this might sound weird, But he is like my twin. We share same opinions about most of the things,And most of the community Agree, He is happy most of the time, And Helps you out with everything. Snow knows things about me that even my Parents don´t know, Since I really trust him, And I really do Hope He continues like that.

Jerseys August 10, 2015 at 7:08 PM UTC

time for them amazing paragraphs!!!

smit : god honestly he motivates me 2 play mc <3

phyre : god honestly he makes me cri <3

refile : autoclicker but still godly <3

regedit/slit : regedit stop using it

masterpro : some rand who complains about kb, but still a fucking god <4

jiphy: god he is the definition of god <3

seth : ur god damn fly hacks r 2 op <5

jess : u make me cri all teh time 

venny ; hes 2 good 

all berzerk members : r 2 good for avikush

gotem smit and phyre they are baes <$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444

ImRaging August 10, 2015 at 9:08 PM UTC

Thank Hugh

haha im funny

Spoookeh August 12, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

time for them amazing paragraphs!!!

smit : god honestly he motivates me 2 play mc <3

phyre : god honestly he makes me cri <3

refile : autoclicker but still godly <3

regedit/slit : regedit stop using it

masterpro : some rand who complains about kb, but still a fucking god <4

jiphy: god he is the definition of god <3

seth : ur god damn fly hacks r 2 op <5

jess : u make me cri all teh time 

venny ; hes 2 good 

all berzerk members : r 2 good for avikush

gotem smit and phyre they are baes <$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444
"All Berzerk members- r 2 good for avikush"

Damn right1!1!1

Ingigo August 12, 2015 at 11:08 AM UTC

"All Berzerk members- r 2 good for avikush"

Damn right1!1!1
8 block god
wait, how about me?!?!?! :c me no god? cri