Avicus Archive

Controversial topic :p by thespina February 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

Hey guys it is your boy Alan the man the myth and the LEGEND. So recently there has been this huge controversial topic going around all over the world!! Now if you do not follow football you probably won't understand this, and I do not mean "american" football, I mean real football. Ok so I will be discussing two world class players, pretty boy Cristiano Ronaldo and the legend Ben Watson! The word is going around that Ben Watson has been outshining Ronaldo :O :>

First we will talk about Ben Watson! Now let me inform you that this man has only played for the top line clubs!
- Wigan Athletic
- West Brom
- QPR
- Watford (the best club ever)

Although Ben Watson is considered a midfielder, he is a better forward/midfield shit idk than Ronaldo. He has excellent stats and a work ethic that makes you rethink your life. He has played 310 matches, starting in 263 of them, and has scored 37 scores overall. He also has over 20,000 minutes played, and has 28 assists (unselfish like messi). Outstandingly he only has 38 yellow cards, and 3 reds. I am surprised this man has not won the Ballon d'Or.

The teams Ronaldo has played for are quite trashy imo, but hey I am only 5 years old. No I do not mean the Brazilian legend Ronaldo, I mean pretty boy CR7 Ronaldo :D!
- Sporting (wtf even is that team)
- Manchester United (can't get in the top 5 haha)
- Real Madrid (RIP TREBLE HAHA)
- Portugal national team too ig...It is a shame my boi  snakey Payet showed him wassup

Now I am warning you Ronaldo's stats are quite depressing, but if we all work together we can make it through this man's "era"...I think he will retire soon tbh. Ok anyways he has played 347 matches with 364 goals and 100 assists. He also has played over 20,000 minutes and has 44 yellow cards and 4 red cards. Unlike my man Ben Watson, Ronaldo is known for being selfish and arrogant. Rumor has it that he puts more time into his eyebrows than the well being of his teammates haha ex de. So the whole issue with this topic is Watson is clearly a player with way more class and skill, but he is still yet to win the flippin Ballon d'Or! While Ronaldo is over here sitting with like 4 I think. It is totally unfair omg :( Something needs to change to stop this undeserving man from winning the Ballon d'Or.

Watson              

Ronaldo

- WHO IS BETTER RONALDO OR WATSON???
ps sorry if my english is poor, it isn't my first language
Also pls no lock I want to see what people think
Also please do not confuse me with DaniFumes we are two different people

xNemoII February 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

Tbh i think Ben watson is a much better player than ronaldo

1. Ben watson is a versatile midfielder who can play in that CAM role and in that CDM role if you want you can stick him in that LAM OR RAM role he can do anything
2. he's basically the ginger iniesta but better he can shoot from 30 yards out and score screamers
3. he can do world class defending, he can make last ditch tackles even when he's last man he still has the composure to tackle the oppostions ST. You can probably put him in that emmylou role and he will be a world class CB player
4. Ronaldo, he's basically a gonner he's going into retirement soon
5. ronaldo is too busy taking selfies in his underwear, Watson doesn't need too he catches anyone eye on any day of the week

Watson > Ronaldo
Watford > Real Madrid

xNemoII February 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

i also heard  DaniFumes looks up to ben watson as she plays FOOTBALL and plays in that CDM role just like watson. Thats a good person to pick as your idol and a person to look up too

profbananaslug February 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

oh you mean european football haha

DaniFumes February 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM UTC

i also heard  DaniFumes looks up to ben watson as she plays FOOTBALL and plays in that CDM role just like watson. Thats a good person to pick as your idol and a person to look up too
uh please do not @ me I don't know who you are SMH I play the camera person in games just like JeTePardonne TAKE AN S -.-

DaniFumes February 22, 2017 at 1:02 AM UTC

JeTePardonne February 22, 2017 at 1:02 AM UTC

Watson by far. I heard there are links to him going to Arsenal...  DaniFumes legit one of the best CAMs I have seen...also nice selfie fumes LOL

Rombeyy February 22, 2017 at 1:02 AM UTC

messi

ElementalAssasin February 22, 2017 at 1:02 AM UTC

First up no one cares about this ronaldo kid 

2. Messi is the best by far with undeniable facts to prove it such as him winning the ballon'dor 5 times and top scorer of la liga

3. Real madrid have quality players like kroos and modric in their midfield thus making real madrid better as watson is a one man player who no one even pays attentions to and can't carry a poor quality team that is 13th while liverpool in 5th and don't get me started on him being the ginger iniesta but better.. as he is clearly doesn't have the capacity to be a world class player and isn't able to help carry his team in difficult positions while iniesta can do that alone whilst also making it into some sort of top 10 statistic this season while ben watson has yet to even make it on to any of the top teams not even everton!!!! what makes ronaldo so good is he can actually score goals and make it to front media outlets whilst also looking good when clearly if isaac were to have a bad hair day he still would look better than a ginger buzz cut (I'm sorry i had to go for the looks there but he doesn't have a ginger beard ;(((( ) 

4. There have been only transfer rumours so far by which have been from arsenal!!! not even an actual decent team that wins trophies just a team that wants to win the fa cup since no one else tries. like even spurs are doing better than them and i barely here anyone talk about them. ben watson would honestly be such a waste to arsenal and be better if stayed on watford, at least he gets first team position while on arsenal being benched is not something i'd call fun unless your only looking for the big money which is exactly what ronaldo does which makes him obv bad player!!!

5. lets quit this argument and just say messi's the best he has done so far the best throughout anyone that has been called so call "great" through his many many years on barcelona. and please don't bring me up the 4-0 psg since i have one world to tell you (or 2 words idk math tho i get a+ lmao) 2014/2015 season ez treble

xNemoII February 22, 2017 at 2:02 AM UTC

2. Messi is the best by far with undeniable facts to prove it such as him winning the ballon'dor 5 times and top scorer of la liga

3. Real madrid have quality players like kroos and modric in their midfield thus making real madrid better as watson is a one man player who no one even pays attentions to and can't carry a poor quality team that is 13th while liverpool in 5th and don't get me started on him being the ginger iniesta but better.. as he is clearly doesn't have the capacity to be a world class player and isn't able to help carry his team in difficult positions while iniesta can do that alone whilst also making it into some sort of top 10 statistic this season while ben watson has yet to even make it on to any of the top teams not even everton!!!! what makes ronaldo so good is he can actually score goals and make it to front media outlets whilst also looking good when clearly if isaac were to have a bad hair day he still would look better than a ginger buzz cut (I'm sorry i had to go for the looks there but he doesn't have a ginger beard ;(((( ) 

4. There have been only transfer rumours so far by which have been from arsenal!!! not even an actual decent team that wins trophies just a team that wants to win the fa cup since no one else tries. like even spurs are doing better than them and i barely here anyone talk about them. ben watson would honestly be such a waste to arsenal and be better if stayed on watford, at least he gets first team position while on arsenal being benched is not something i'd call fun unless your only looking for the big money which is exactly what ronaldo does which makes him obv bad player!!!

5. lets quit this argument and just say messi's the best he has done so far the best throughout anyone that has been called so call "great" through his many many years on barcelona. and please don't bring me up the 4-0 psg since i have one world to tell you (or 2 words idk math tho i get a+ lmao) 2014/2015 season ez treble
delusional

xNemoII February 22, 2017 at 2:02 AM UTC

uh please do not @ me I don't know who you are SMH I play the camera person in games just like JeTePardonne TAKE AN S -.-
sorry DaniWatson

BoldAndBrash February 22, 2017 at 2:02 AM UTC

Still can't believe the Seahawks didn't run it.

DaniFumes February 22, 2017 at 3:02 AM UTC

"Messi is the best..." lol you're joking right? No one is best yeah he is a good player but saying he is the best is too much just saying they're better players than him. He isn't some god -.-

TheColdCrafter February 22, 2017 at 4:02 AM UTC

"real football"
you mean european football

thespina February 22, 2017 at 5:02 AM UTC

Related imageRelated image Related imageRelated imageImage result for real football

DaFrozenBlaze February 22, 2017 at 7:02 AM UTC

Soccer

SamuelJacob9 February 22, 2017 at 7:02 AM UTC

soccer is bad

Walt February 22, 2017 at 11:02 AM UTC

GOALASO!!

thespina February 22, 2017 at 2:02 PM UTC

soccer is bad
Yes it is a good thing I asked