Avicus Archive

About me [LONG READ] by Camemes April 12, 2016 at 7:04 AM UTC

Heyo! 

So many of you know me as another moderator, but I am here to tell you all a little bit about me and who I am. I will try and make this as short as I can but try and stick around for the whole story.

So, I was born in Eastern Australia on August 16th 2002, which makes me 13 years old now. However, disaster struck. When I was only 1-year-old, I got a very bad flu and (according to my parents) I was about to die, but seeing as I am alive now, I didn’t :) My parents got married literally days after my miraculous recovery.

I ended up moving from Sydney to Brisbane and went to a state school. Something I want to get out of the way before I continue. I have a few allergies (6 to be exact) which include allergies to grass (you heard me) cats, dogs, pollens, dust and dust mites. These allergies mean I sneeze a lot, and I mean A LOT. I also get constant headaches and runny noses. A lot of people find this ridiculous but all that sneezing and headaches and stuff get’s me tired easily. I can sneeze up to 200 times a day, as crazy as it sounds, every word is true.

Now where was I, oh right, I moved to a state school and to be honest, I hated every minute of it. Everyone thought I was sick as I was always sneezing and I never got to tell anyone why I was like that. No one wanted to hang out with a sick kid meaning I spend most lunch breaks alone. I was also the first kid to finish my work. Anyone who wanted to be my friend was only in it to copy my work. I always got the best mark in the class. People also bullied me because of this.

I then moved to a prestigious private school where there were some kids like me in some ways. I managed to fit in well socially and also academically, which challenged me unlike my previous school. Not much has happened after that, I began playing Avicus and Minecraft in general and loved it.

So that is a bit about me and who I am as a person. The reason I made this is explaining a bit about myself and tell people why I am always sneezing and stuff, it hurts when people laugh and don’t take me seriously when I tell them about my allergies and what it does to me. Well, I’ll see you all later, take care, cya around.

- Cammy

DaFrozenBlaze April 12, 2016 at 7:04 AM UTC

:/
Nice to know more about you

shadowolfyt April 12, 2016 at 8:04 AM UTC

Thanks for sharing your story Cammy, it's always good to get to know more about our Avicus members!

Riilo April 12, 2016 at 8:04 AM UTC

You moved to Brisbane? WE GOT ANOTHER BRISBANE KID!!!

Another one? Who else?

Zedther April 12, 2016 at 8:04 AM UTC

Love ya. 

ozozoz

Riilo April 12, 2016 at 8:04 AM UTC

Another one? Who else?
Me
TinyBear

Me
TinyBear
Nice

Crimson_Aught April 12, 2016 at 8:04 AM UTC

Allergy is excessive evil.
#BirchPollenKills

voidloop April 12, 2016 at 9:04 AM UTC

Nice Cammy, glad to know more about you :P

Numberz_ April 12, 2016 at 10:04 AM UTC

Nise! What kind of grass?

hasl April 12, 2016 at 10:04 AM UTC

Pleasant knowing more about you and letting us in on some sensitive, personal information is very brave! :)

FrozenSolstice April 12, 2016 at 10:04 AM UTC

More Brisbane kids?

Help, Avicus users in close range!

NovaLikesPvP April 12, 2016 at 10:04 AM UTC

:)

vladthegreat100 April 12, 2016 at 10:04 AM UTC

Nice to get to know ya better Cammy. Already feeling like we've known each other for a few years now with this little of info :p
These are the stories that usually friends get to hear about, and I respect ya that much more for having the courage to stick it right on these forums :p

Sevoo April 12, 2016 at 11:04 AM UTC

ew

TurkishDelite April 12, 2016 at 11:04 AM UTC

I bet you are sick of people making fun of your allergies...
just joking friendly banter :^)
but in all seriousness it takes courage to come out and tell everyone your story :P hope the rest of the story finishes with a happy ending :~)

shahmi April 12, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

OMG cammy didn't u used to play ItSpaceOGS faction server cause me and gummi3 remember a cammy form that server

ClubberNugget April 12, 2016 at 3:04 PM UTC

Ugh I hate pollen allergies, I feel you man.

Cool to know more about you, being the creepy stalker that I am xD

Keep up being a great dude! :D :P

Camemes April 12, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

Thanks for the support, I knew you guys would understand! <3

Wahiz April 12, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

I love you babe <3

Okiba April 12, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

Allergies :/ I know the pain of having them I'm allergic to like 12 different things lol

Junr April 12, 2016 at 10:04 PM UTC

I'm sorry on what happend :(. If I were one of your peers, I would totally understand your situation, because I have a brother who shares the same issues. We grown up with a dog, so he doesn't sneeze as much as he did as a baby. He does sneeze around other animals, except reptiles and fish, and also around dusty things or when he is outside. I am glad things turned out good, because we wouldn't have an amazing moderator like you.

JJTheGuy April 12, 2016 at 11:04 PM UTC

Holy shit, we have the exact same alergies! :D

Just... mine aren't as severe as yours. Lol

YourAsian April 19, 2016 at 9:04 PM UTC

Nise! What kind of grass?
All grass