Avicus Archive

Team of Unified Retired and Decisive Staff by DonaldMyTrump May 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Howdy there!

T.U.R.D.S. Team of Unified Retired and Decisive Staff

T.U.R.D.S. is a group of retired staff members who wish to unite and voice our opinions as a group. We will be posting our group opinions on certain topics rather than running around the forums as individuals and spamming topics on avicus related work.

Current Members
Zac
Michael
Iron
Howsie
MidnightBeats
Lance2000XD
Mango_
glitchy1
MerlinMaster
Steven5703
Colecrc
PieZ
NolanDalton
Sayah

Contact myself for info regarding T.U.R.D.S.

Midnightstorm May 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

+1

EDJM9 May 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

I rate 8/8 mate

+1

Tarheelkiwi May 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Good idea to make a pact to prevent spam topics, but what do you really hope to achieve here that regular players can't

DonaldMyTrump May 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Good idea to make a pact to prevent spam topics, but what do you really hope to achieve here that regular players can't
lmao, do you even know who i am m8??? I do shit in the staff team managers cant do

lmao, do you even know who i am m8??? I do shit in the staff team managers cant do
No. And what does that have to do with my question?

No. And what does that have to do with my question?
because we do stuff in the staff team as retired members and by working as a group we can get more stuff done? It's simple teamwork... doesn't really have a complex plan behind it.

because we do stuff in the staff team as retired members and by working as a group we can get more stuff done? It's simple teamwork... doesn't really have a complex plan behind it.
Guess I didn't realize that retired staff still have a role in the staff team.

wanna join owait u got demoted
That is another issue I have with this group.  The people of Avicus already bring up issues and judging by your infraction list, you make drama where drama isn't needed

That is another issue I have with this group.  The people of Avicus already bring up issues and judging by your infraction list, you make drama where drama isn't needed
Judging by my infractions list? lmao judge my infractions list by how many of them are not appealed since all of them especially the ones that are appealed are false. Also, you think its the forums posts complaining that get stuff done? It's the people and meetings on TS which largely comes from the retired staff who know how the staff team works and sees what the community does that have these meetings.

AtditC May 4, 2016 at 10:05 PM UTC

Amusing

Crimson_Aught May 4, 2016 at 10:05 PM UTC

The Rebel of Retireds
On May 2016 year Retireds overthrew Avicus Administrators, established dictatorship and plunged server into chaos. Every Old Staff Member was demoted and banned forever, Forums fell under onsluaght of Spam and Swearing, TeamSpeak was devasted by Trolls and closed. All maps became red and black 'cause of blood and darkness enveloped Avicus. And Avicus was renamed into Suciva.

Dori me
Interimo adapare dori me
Ameno ameno latire
Latiremo
Dori me

Ameno
Omenare imperavi ameno
Dimere dimere matiro
Matiremo
Ameno

DaFrozenBlaze May 4, 2016 at 10:05 PM UTC

Mfw when I see Lance

PokerFace May 4, 2016 at 10:05 PM UTC

How did you get people like Jozz, Mango, and MidnightBeats to join?

WTF.

DaFrozenBlaze May 4, 2016 at 10:05 PM UTC

WTF.
Because they all fall under retired staff

Newcleus May 4, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

WTF.
Well, you see, it was a very difficult process.
These are the exact Skype logs of us getting them to join.

DonaldMyTrump May 4, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

Welcome Colecrc to the Team!

ClubberNugget May 4, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

I was junior, the most legit position, does that count

PokerFace May 5, 2016 at 1:05 AM UTC

Well, you see, it was a very difficult process.
These are the exact Skype logs of us getting them to join.

Are you sure this isn't the exact skype logs?

Hehe memes.

ImNotYourTiger May 5, 2016 at 1:05 AM UTC

Hmm. I like the idea, you all work well together. I feel like this will become a joke though. I mean, T.U.R.D.S. Doesn't sound very professional

Also, Lance was a staff member?

DonaldMyTrump May 5, 2016 at 1:05 AM UTC

Hmm. I like the idea, you all work well together. I feel like this will become a joke though. I mean, T.U.R.D.S. Doesn't sound very professional

yup, admin

BoldAndBrash May 5, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

He was a junior for awhile and maybe a moderator, I'm not sure.

Pavlo May 5, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

Heh interesting idea

MidnightBeats May 5, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

cool

DonaldMyTrump May 5, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

cool
u2

Numberz_ May 5, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

Do I count?!

DonaldMyTrump May 5, 2016 at 2:05 AM UTC

Do I count?!
demote sorry ;-;

DaFrozenBlaze May 5, 2016 at 3:05 AM UTC

He had admin

DonaldMyTrump May 6, 2016 at 3:05 AM UTC

He had admin
We also held a vote among staff members when I was mod in which we voted on whether lance was retired or demoted. The vote was unanimous except for those who withheld their votes. As there was no basis for removing Lance's retired rank, we in T.U.R.D.S. refuse to acknowledge this decision and still retain that Lance is retired.

Numberz_ May 6, 2016 at 3:05 AM UTC

demote sorry ;-;
technically retired xd

Jahaj May 6, 2016 at 3:05 AM UTC

Sounds like you guys will be very influential and respected.

DonaldMyTrump May 6, 2016 at 3:05 AM UTC

technically retired xd
what happened? send a me a message on skype about what happened, il foward it to some other turds and get back to you

Ogrey May 6, 2016 at 5:05 AM UTC

Ooooooo.

Juanooo May 6, 2016 at 10:05 AM UTC

u need to make the joke less obvious, i mean, just look at those members

NolanDalton May 6, 2016 at 1:05 PM UTC

i should join this

DonaldMyTrump May 6, 2016 at 1:05 PM UTC

Whether you acknowledge the decision or not, it doesn't change the fact that Lance got demoted.

But it's cute that you consider him retired. 
You go girl!
He did not get demoted from staff, when he exited the team he was given retired until that rank was later taken from him. As he was judged as deserving if the rank and had it removed we choose to refute the decision and will continue to do so. As you are not retired, leave this to the experts. :)

A demeaning saying in calling something cute and gender slandering statement, your insults are on a 5th grade level and have 0 relevance to the actual events. It feels as though you lack the intelligence to actually create your own, or at least somewhat cohesive insults. Judging from the picture you posted you might be suffering from a level of autism. Do you get bullied in school and then take your anger out by repeating insults created by your 5th grade tormentors and unleashing them on the forums? If so don't worry. I'm here for you.

u need to make the joke less obvious, i mean, just look at those members
All of these members have various concerns about avicus. T.U.R.D.S. is no joke.

i should join this
hmu, or michael

fuck it'll be cool to talk to you in 5 years when you're out of school because you'd experience a lot of life changing stuff.
Your opinions on topics will change and you as a person will be different from the person you are today.
You would have matured and would have grown out of this troll phase that you so heavily invest yourself in.

I wanna talk to that guy and see if he's still the internet troll/keyboard warrior that you are right now.

I mean, that's fucking rich coming from me but...I don't care.
True, I would change. But so would you. Mabye I'll talk to you in 5 years and meet someone who is less defensive and couldn't care about a group of ex-staff members. Just a possibility.

It's great to think about what I might be. But guess what, thats not me now. If you want to talk to that guy go back to the rock you crawled under and hmu in 5 years. Till then, seeya.

Zegita May 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

literally cannot take any of you serious like you zac and lance my god.

you better pray this is serious and ur willing to voice ur opinion on avicus

vladthegreat100 May 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

I hope the majestic turds do something.
The group of turds atm look funny but if the heart is at it I'm sure you turds will do good.
Gl you turds

Porkyyy May 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

whos mans is this

Eklip_Z May 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM UTC

T.U.D.D.S

Team of unified demoted staff pls ;). Yeah, but seriously this is a pretty good idea. Thumbs up.

DonaldMyTrump May 7, 2016 at 12:05 AM UTC

literally cannot take any of you serious like you zac and lance my god.

you better pray this is serious and ur willing to voice ur opinion on avicus
"you better" uwot? lmao did you just threaten the turds?

awesome_apricot May 7, 2016 at 1:05 PM UTC

me

DaFrozenBlaze May 7, 2016 at 2:05 PM UTC

me
you were demoted hah

steven5703 May 7, 2016 at 3:05 PM UTC

you were demoted hah
bruh

PieZ May 7, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

Hi cuties

DonaldMyTrump May 7, 2016 at 6:05 PM UTC

Welcome newest T.U.R.D.S. member, PieZ.

DonaldMyTrump May 7, 2016 at 7:05 PM UTC

Welcome newest T.U.R.D.S member, NolanDalton

DonaldMyTrump May 7, 2016 at 7:05 PM UTC

me
To instantly qualify you must have the retired rank.  If you would care to explain your demotion in a pm on skype however, we may consider you retired and allow you in.

Myworld6 May 7, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

+1

awesome_apricot May 8, 2016 at 4:05 PM UTC

To instantly qualify you must have the retired rank.  If you would care to explain your demotion in a pm on skype however, we may consider you retired and allow you in.
idc 
i was demoted
then they say "oh no sorry we want you back" (legit) but they got a finger instead 
so then yeah

ImNotYourTiger May 8, 2016 at 9:05 PM UTC

Is the whole point of this to suggest your opinions as a united group rather that individually? Or am I mistaken?