Avicus Archive

Rage. by TreyStringy May 30, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

So im not very good at this PVP thing and i can get very salty and toxic at times. I was just chilling and enjoying my game when i couldnt kill this one player. Him and his teammate were sat upon our spawn and we couldnt kill them. I got hit off and i called him a hacker( He wasnt hacking i was just toxic) and then as i spawned he killed me again and out of anger i shouted a racist word which i am not proud of and i do not think being racist is funny either. I am not a racist person and i have nothing against other ethnicities.

Just enjoy my reaction..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju_nPdIuJU&feature=youtu.be

OriginaI May 30, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

whats up with all these people that have literally played avicus for barely 10 minutes posting these videos
no hate Im just wondering because you literally have played for only 8 minutes

TreyStringy May 30, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

Well my friend has been playing this server for multiple years and has just decided to quit today and i wanted to see why he enjoyed playing this game so much so i hopped on the server and started playing and i get angry very easily so when i died from the same player multiple times i had to release my anger and it was my phone that took the blame... I know i've only played for 8 minutes but i was only showing everyone what i did over a game on the internet...

RATTLEWARRIOR May 30, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

L

Okiba May 30, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

but mcpie is legit :v

cincip May 30, 2017 at 7:05 PM UTC

but mcpie is legit :v
So are you

Lokigh May 31, 2017 at 6:05 PM UTC

british rage best rage

SnowSX3 May 31, 2017 at 11:05 PM UTC

The reminds me when I used to do shit like this xD

CraftingTheory June 1, 2017 at 9:06 PM UTC

gotta love angry brits

pie is a really good player tho (the 4Chil1Chees3Fry guy)

And also you could have just ran away, there's no need to actually go after the guys sitting on top of your spawn.

While spawncamping is allowed, spawnkilling isn't (so if one of them went into your spawn / shot into your spawn, you can report them or submit the recording on the report forum and they will be punished if valid).

rinn June 3, 2017 at 1:06 AM UTC

this is a good impression of okiba

Rombeyy June 3, 2017 at 1:06 AM UTC

gonna focus u if i see in game xD