Avicus Archive

Question? by shadowolfyt November 21, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

Quick Question?
If I was to buy Diamond Rank would my Diamond Rank overwrite my Media Rank?

Coco_stag November 21, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

No

DaFrozenBlaze November 21, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

^

Coco_stag November 21, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

Requesting Lock...

The topic has been answered

TurkishDelite November 21, 2015 at 7:11 AM UTC

[Mini Mod]

The topic has been answered

Requesting Lock...

resepignev November 21, 2015 at 8:11 AM UTC

Staff ranks (i.e: Media) generally overwrite donator ranks. Only the highest rank will be shown ingame.
Rant: And stop with the requesting locks for topics where the question got answered. Maybe other players have questions regarding the ranks and what gets overwritten and which are shown. They have to create a new thread, just because the old one got locked. The forums are there to have discussions and there can't be a discussion when every thread gets locked after 4 replies.

shadowolfyt November 21, 2015 at 8:11 AM UTC

Okay thankyou all you have been very helpful. NEIN!

Coco_stag November 21, 2015 at 8:11 AM UTC

Staff ranks (i.e: Media) generally overwrite donator ranks. Only the highest rank will be shown ingame.
Rant: And stop with the requesting locks for topics where the question got answered. Maybe other players have questions regarding the ranks and what gets overwritten and which are shown. They have to create a new thread, just because the old one got locked. The forums are there to have discussions and there can't be a discussion when every thread gets locked after 4 replies.
They can still see the thread if its locked? I don't think Mods lock any topics these days

SnowSX3 November 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

They can still see the thread if its locked? I don't think Mods lock any topics these days
We lock and archive topics when necessary.

BoldAndBrash November 21, 2015 at 2:11 PM UTC

No, he means if they have questions regarding something else about the media ranks and buying donor ranks. I'm not sure where you got the second part, because there's quite a bit of topics locked/archived a day.

shadowolfyt November 21, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Okay thankyou all

Requesting Lock...

Coco_stag November 21, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

See.. Even the author requested a lock... It's not needed anymore

ProfessorUtonium November 21, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Okay thankyou all

Requesting Lock...
On my way!

Locking...