Avicus Archive

They can't be bothered. by Wilie February 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Hello, I've joined the Avicus network not so long ago and when I wanted to get more active I got banned for a unfair reason. I got banned because me and my old team "Infinity" messed around in a scrimmage and I also got banned in the servers. I've appealed this ban for the first time January 10 and the second time I appeal it was Feb 5.  ( http://prntscr.com/64ms6l ) This is very frustrating as it shows that the staff clearly do not give a crap about who gets banned. It was such a fair unban. I pmed Fluenza_ on skype and he had unbanned me, I logged on the servers 10 minutes later I get banned again. This is very frustrating and since no one answers my appeals or my sky messages I'm leaving it out here for anyone to see how bad you guys have been treeating me. I planned on taking this server seriously and bringing a different community of people since I have many contacts but if this keeps happening, I wont even be able to play on the server. Please answer my appeal or fix this issue. Thank you.

1v1Me_ February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Ok I would normally say appeal at [email protected] but u know you did so I don't know!! Well I guess what I will say is Good Luck Getting unbanned

Wilie February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Ok I would normally say appeal at [email protected] but u know you did so I don't know!! Well I guess what I will say is Good Luck Getting unbanned
Thank you, I also don't know what to do. It's a frustrating situation.

resepignev February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Are you XFlamesX160?

Jerseys February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Seems like we know your secret Flames...

Sem February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Wait? You got banned on Avicus for doing something in a scrimmage?

Notalgicular February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Seems like we know your secret Flames...
You are in now way contributing to the thread other than winding up Pedro even more.

Actually your ban is right.
"Ban evasion is not permitted and will result in a permanent ban on all accounts associated with the original Minecraft account."-The Rules.
You ban evaded with this account, while you were banned on your other account.

RightSide February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Sometimes some staff do make mistakes !

I think it's pretty obvious I'm flames, I wasn't trying to hide it and I wont.

Yup.

"Ban evasion is not permitted and will result in a permanent ban on all accounts associated with the original Minecraft account."-The Rules.
I appealed on my account that got banned.

Jerseys February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

You are in now way contributing to the thread other than winding up Pedro even more.
sorry bae wont do it again

Anuj February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

This is what I had to go through as well, good luck getting unbanned.

P.S. I'm still banned =_=

Anuj February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Yes, but you don't know the whole story. He got banned for something he did on a scrimmage server, which shouldn't have happened in the first place. He got banned for Forum Behavior but he just behaved badly in a scrim. And plus the person who banned him started the flame war on purpose just so he could get him banned. Think before you tell someone they're banned for a reason.

Yes, but you don't know the whole story. He got banned for something he did on a scrimmage server, which shouldn't have happened in the first place. He got banned for Forum Behavior but he just behaved badly in a scrim. And plus the person who banned him started the flame war on purpose just so he could get him banned. Think before you tell someone they're banned for a reason.
+1, Good luck getting unbanned.

Sem February 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Yup.
 It wasn't even that bad or anything. Some of their players were acting immature too. But yeah, 99% of their team were staff members.

Yes, I don't know the whole story, but he used another account to play on this server. So he ban evaded. And ban evading results in a ban on all accounts, even if the first ban was false.

Yes, I don't know the whole story, but he used another account to play on this server. So he ban evaded. And ban evading results in a ban on all accounts, even if the first ban was false.
You clearly don't understand what's going on. Try and read what OP instead of just coming on the thread and instantly hating.

ayy February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

I think it's pretty obvious I'm flames, I wasn't trying to hide it and I wont.
lmao

Wilie February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

lmao
Gibbodaman leave please if only you knew how many people dislike you

ayy February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Gibbodaman leave please if only you knew how many people dislike you
ok friend :))))))))))

btw ur really popular man can u give me some tips??

resepignev February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

You clearly don't understand what's going on. Try and read what OP instead of just coming on the thread and instantly hating.
I don't want to start a flame wars!
So the forums aren't a place to appeal your infraction. The only purpose of this post is, to lower your chances of getting appealed. If you want to appeal then send an email to [email protected].

Dyspa February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

It's the same, EricV4 got banned for doing something in Kohi.

Lucifist February 13, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

Right, this is resulting into a flame war.

@OP: Please contact a SrStaff member  through Skype or any private messaging service regarding your concern, the forums isn't  a place for this

Lock...