Avicus Archive

Regedit by TurkishDelite July 31, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

So i learnt you could change your latency by editing a registry on Windows. so i would like to see your thoughts about regedit and why other people should(n't) use regedit to enhance their latency.

Robin_DD_J July 31, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

it kills ur pc slowly

TurkishDelite July 31, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

it kills ur pc slowly
Meh im thinking of getting a new PC and my current one is less then $200

Emmaye July 31, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

it kills ur pc slowly
Does it actually or is that a joke

ProfessorUtonium July 31, 2015 at 1:07 PM UTC

Sli uses regedit
dynamo uses regedit 2.0

Watch out

Jerseys July 31, 2015 at 1:07 PM UTC

erm i use regedit sli uses regedit seth uses regedit frosted uses regedit galaxybrit uses regedit jiphy uses regedit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGEDIT SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw galaxypop uses an autoclicker

DaGoldBrick July 31, 2015 at 1:07 PM UTC

it kills ur pc slowly
no it doesn't noob

kycrafft July 31, 2015 at 2:07 PM UTC

erm i use regedit sli uses regedit seth uses regedit frosted uses regedit galaxybrit uses regedit jiphy uses regedit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGEDIT SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw galaxypop uses an autoclicker
...And TheMasterClock uses Triggerbot/AutoClicker

Subscriptor July 31, 2015 at 2:07 PM UTC

how does it help to change your ping? also other people say it takes alot of power from ur cpu and then it lows your pc speed

_Phyre July 31, 2015 at 2:07 PM UTC

how does it help to change your ping? also other people say it takes alot of power from ur cpu and then it lows your pc speed
You need a Quad Core CPU, basically from what I've read it makes your CPU process packets quicker making it possible to have better ping ;-;

Subscriptor July 31, 2015 at 2:07 PM UTC

You need a Quad Core CPU, basically from what I've read it makes your CPU process packets quicker making it possible to have better ping ;-;
wtf? that makes no sense
anyways im pretty sure my cpu is quad core

Robin_DD_J July 31, 2015 at 3:07 PM UTC

no it doesn't noob
shh

_Phyre July 31, 2015 at 3:07 PM UTC

wtf? that makes no sense
anyways im pretty sure my cpu is quad core
It actually does make sense.

Subscriptor July 31, 2015 at 3:07 PM UTC

It actually does make sense.
nope

DaGoldBrick July 31, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

Regedit doesn't make you have better ping lol, you change registry values to have more or less latency, your cpu does take strain but you can barely see a difference at all. Latency isn't ping.

Subscriptor July 31, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

Regedit doesn't make you have better ping lol, you change registry values to have more or less latency, your cpu does take strain but you can barely see a difference at all. Latency isn't ping.
can you explain whats the difference between ping and latency, and if its worth it using regedit to improve latency, i will say whats my cpu if needed

Jerseys July 31, 2015 at 4:07 PM UTC

regedit makes u take no kb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmaye July 31, 2015 at 5:07 PM UTC

regedit makes u take no kb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah definitely the secret, that and spamming the C key to take no kb!!

BmB July 31, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

yeah definitely the secret, that and spamming the C key to take no kb!!
I heard it was F, HBD knows his shit!!

Dyspa July 31, 2015 at 7:07 PM UTC

I had some sort of EU latency when I tried it out.

(Yes, EU latency exists)

Subscriptor July 31, 2015 at 9:07 PM UTC

I had some sort of EU latency when I tried it out.

(Yes, EU latency exists)
what do I do after I opened regedit

Luna_pyon July 31, 2015 at 11:07 PM UTC

what do I do after I opened regedit
http://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/8101 follow the steps

OriginaI August 1, 2015 at 2:08 AM UTC

I  heard deleting system 32 works to improve your building skills, but ayy... What do I know?

hippitydippity August 1, 2015 at 5:08 AM UTC

I  heard deleting system 32 works to improve your building skills, but ayy... What do I know?
Can confirm, it works well.

AtditC August 2, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

"So i learnt you could change your latency by editing a registry on Windows."

It doesn't change latency

TurkishDelite August 2, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

"So i learnt you could change your latency by editing a registry on Windows."

It doesn't change latency
Care to explain what it actually does instead of making fun of me?

Subscriptor August 2, 2015 at 6:08 AM UTC

how did he make fun of you exactly?
and it doesnt affect your latency, it just send info packets faster.

TurkishDelite August 2, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

how did he make fun of you exactly?
and it doesnt affect your latency, it just send info packets faster.
well he didnt have the  courtesy to explain what it does
i appreciate you telling me what it does but im confused on badlion it literally says "How to Improve Latency in Most Online Games"

AtditC August 2, 2015 at 7:08 AM UTC

Honestly, I can't explain it in english since my knowledge is all in german. If I'd try to explain, people would get confused and think it's wrong what I say, maybe it is even wrong how I explain it in english.

Inform yourself more before being 100% sure about it.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/815230

badgg August 2, 2015 at 8:08 AM UTC

It doesn't change latency as such, it just fucks up your KB; mostly giving you an advantage.

shoop_raton August 2, 2015 at 2:08 PM UTC

It doesn't change latency as such, it just fucks up your KB; mostly giving you an advantage.
That's why sli is an 8-block imposter

PokerFace August 3, 2015 at 9:08 AM UTC

I have a dual core CPU ._.

Stimulating September 1, 2015 at 1:09 PM UTC

Regedit basically makes your hits register faster. Latency in Minecraft is the delay on your hits, so it increases your reach and makes you take little kb and the kb you take is straight up. 

For anyone looking for specifics.

AtditC September 1, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Regedit basically makes your hits register faster. Latency in Minecraft is the delay on your hits, so it increases your reach and makes you take little kb and the kb you take is straight up. 

For anyone looking for specifics.
Latency in Minecraft is the delay on your hits.

wtf no

Porkyyy September 1, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

What the hell? I'm pretty sure latency doesn't affect Minecraft.. If people actually changed it just for a slight knockback advantage in Minecraft, they need to find a better hobby lmao

AtditC September 1, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

What the hell? I'm pretty sure latency doesn't affect Minecraft.. If people actually changed it just for a slight knockback advantage in Minecraft, they need to find a better hobby lmao
Okay, you mean someone with a ping latency of 10000ms/10s has the same chances and the same amount of lag as somebody with 10ms/0.01s latency?

vladthegreat100 September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

lol, you send packets over to whatever you are using (ex: avicus servers), the farther you are the longer it takes, hence bigger ms.
When your cpu sends packets faster it goes through faster hence it simulates being closer to the host.
You still are that far away but since it's sending the packets faster it gets there faster hence it gives you better ms (ping) to the server.

Hope that cleared it up for everyone who is still confused

Porkyyy September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Okay, you mean someone with a ping latency of 10000ms/10s has the same chances and the same amount of lag as somebody with 10ms/0.01s latency?
I never said any of that. All I was saying was that people shouldn't change those things just for the sake of playing a block game online.. If I were to change it, I wouldn't do it just for the sake of getting a better ping or better knockback in MINECRAFT.

vladthegreat100 September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

I never said any of that. All I was saying was that people shouldn't change those things just for the sake of playing a block game online.. If I were to change it, I wouldn't do it just for the sake of getting a better ping or better knockback in MINECRAFT.
It helps for other programs as well. Remember that you send packets on the internet too, anything that is online uses packets. This will help for anything online

Porkyyy September 1, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

It helps for other programs as well. Remember that you send packets on the internet too, anything that is online uses packets. This will help for anything online

Subscriptor September 1, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

Sevoo September 1, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Ok, lets say I do regedit, abd I get 30 ms. Will I still get 30 ms? Cuz dat would be op

vladthegreat100 September 1, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

Ok, lets say I do regedit, abd I get 30 ms. Will I still get 30 ms? Cuz dat would be op
You should get better since packets are going through faster

Stimulating September 2, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

Latency in Minecraft is the delay on your hits.

wtf no
Actually a lot of it is delay on hits. Delay on hits and kb mostly. Guess what I use to circle on EU kohi? The latency on my hits. When pvping latency is more about hits and kb. 

if you'd like a correction, latency is mainly about your hits and kb in minecraft while pvping*