Avicus Archive

Resume For Raging Inc. Future Builders! by PodBox February 15, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Hello! Pod Here! I have put up a resume that will be useful for me and easy to use for you for the Raging Incorporated future staff! Please if you'd like to join, fill this resume out (http://goo.gl/forms/wKi4VwtJnx) and I will try to get back to you as quick and as fast as possible via Skype! Thank You!

BourbonBonobo February 15, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Wth is Raging Incorporated..?

PodBox February 15, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Wth is Raging Incorporated..?
Raging Incorporated is a Minecraft based build team building for servers and YouTubers alike for free!

PodBox February 15, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

And Why is my skin not showing up?

Rainstruck February 15, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Try re-uploading you skin.

PodBox February 15, 2015 at 7:02 PM UTC

Try re-uploading you skin.
Still didnt work! ): is it because of name changes?

PodBox February 15, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

We are looking for amazing leaders too!

yummys February 15, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Okay cool, And try to get the skin agian

PodBox February 16, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

10 spots still open for staff!

PodBox February 17, 2015 at 3:02 PM UTC

Got some cool nebula ideas that I don't wanna go to waste!

JJTheGuy February 17, 2015 at 4:02 PM UTC

Any notable servers or youtubers? I'd like to know a bit about what I'm getting into before I put houts of time into it.

Aphelion February 17, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

Are you serious? You do know this is minecraft, right? Hahaha.

"Include Your Date Of Birth."
"We will contact you if you got the job."
"How Trustworthy Are You?"
"Work As A UNPAID Volunteer"

No, you can't be serious.

Matic0B February 17, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

If this is a real thing I would expect it to be more professional.

You didn't write any background info on your team or provide any examples. You said you built for youtubers. Which ones and what builds? 

So please provide some examples of your builds. We could assume that the best you can do right now (without examples) is make a dirt house 4v4 without a roof.

Mooch24 February 17, 2015 at 5:02 PM UTC

this thing is a harder application than CVS

Trexychan February 17, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

I'm sorry, I can't be bothered to take this "team" seriously anymore.

You've also given us a bunch of useless projects to work on, let me remind you that:
a. Gizzy didn't even use the map we sent him.
b. You guys literally worked your ass of on a lab for DanTDM that was half-decent in aesthetics and was a waste of time.
c. You told us that you "knew" these people, yet I don't see it.

P.S. I recommend you try and improve your building skills so you have something to present and make it seem like you are capable of leading a "professional" build team. >.>

Aphelion February 17, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

this thing is a harder application than CVS
Didn't you know you need longstanding extensive pixel experience in order to make it in this industry? Cvs ain't nothing in the pixel world. Hahahaha.

ProfessorUtonium February 17, 2015 at 6:02 PM UTC

I'm sorry, I can't be bothered to take this "team" seriously anymore.

You've also given us a bunch of useless projects to work on, let me remind you that:
a. Gizzy didn't even use the map we sent him.
b. You guys literally worked your ass of on a lab for DanTDM that was half-decent in aesthetics and was a waste of time.
c. You told us that you "knew" these people, yet I don't see it.

P.S. I recommend you try and improve your building skills so you have something to present and make it seem like you are capable of leading a "professional" build team. >.>
+1

What this sexy guy said. Everything said here was true.

Note: Once you join Pod made this "rule" which is: "Everyone must work 4 hours every day building"

PodBox February 17, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

I said a week BTW Seth and the reason I did that Dan tdm thing was cause u all complained you wherent having fun so I gave you something fun and I made the application "hard" cause one I don't won't 10 year olds building for us and two if you filled out that app I knew you wherent lazy and you accualy wanted the "job"

PodBox February 17, 2015 at 9:02 PM UTC

AND I NEVER SAID I KNEW THESE PEOPLE! Where the heck are y'all getn your info?

Trexychan February 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

AND I NEVER SAID I KNEW THESE PEOPLE! Where the heck are y'all getn your info?
You of course.

You stated before when doing the Gizzy map that you had contacts with him. I thought you actually shared contact details with each other. Hell, you even talked about him like you knew him personally. AND you asked for his mother's name. :/

The fact that I actually thought the mofo was gonna use the map was the reason why I actually helped build. Then, on the day of the deadline, you tell us that he MAY OR MAY NOT USE IT. I want straight answers so I can be sure I'm doing something that is worth it.

For DanTDM, you made a lab for him. I never helped a single bit because I new it would all go to waste. AND WADDYA KNOW, IT DID. All I can think about your projects now are just ambitious and far-fetched attempts to get youtubers to use builds from a team that doesn't even have a foothold in professional building.

BoldAndBrash February 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Trex, you can talk to him on skype. You are gonna start a flame war :8

Trexychan February 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM UTC

Trex, you can talk to him on skype. You are gonna start a flame war :8
Good point m8. I'm done.