Avicus Archive

Stats aren't showing by NutMeggs November 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

When I go to my profile, my stats never load. I know if I type in the search bar avicus.net/bobderp37/stats it'll show my stats but I want to be able to see everything else also. Also, I can't edit my profile. yeah okay can anyone help?

Numberz_ November 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

Sorry dude a lot of other people have the same problem and I don't think it will get fixed anytime soon :l

MidnightBeats November 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

There's a glitch with relatively new players that doesn't allow them to see their stats, and it takes a while for it to actually get fixed. I know that my stats weren't loading up until very recently. The only thing to do is wait ;/

As for editing your profile, if the "edit profile" button doesn't work, try inserting this link in your browser.

avicus.net/[YOURNAME]/edit

Hope this helps.

NutMeggs November 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

There's a glitch with relatively new players that doesn't allow them to see their stats, and it takes a while for it to actually get fixed. I know that my stats weren't loading up until very recently. The only thing to do is wait ;/

As for editing your profile, if the "edit profile" button doesn't work, try inserting this link in your browser.

avicus.net/[YOURNAME]/edit

Hope this helps.
My friend made a post similar to this and his got fixed so he told me to make a post about it. We also joined at relatively the same time. So idk but thanks.

Phobiaxx November 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

www.avicus.net/bobderp37/stats
^-^

MidnightBeats November 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

My friend made a post similar to this and his got fixed so he told me to make a post about it. We also joined at relatively the same time. So idk but thanks.
Hmm, i didn't know about that.
If you want further help on it, you can contact me through Skype and I could try and discuss it with the staff.