Avicus Archive

Small Unoffical Tournament by Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

Hi everyone,

I am looking for  approximately 5 teams (with about 6 members from each team) to participate in a small tournament on a separate server of mine. This thread is an application thread for these teams ti join us on this tournament. If and when you are accepted, please abide ALL server rules put into place by me, and my staff on the server. It is suggested  that the leader of the team to apply on this thread.

Application Format:
Your 6 team members:
TimeZone: (Preferable something in GMT or EST):

Date:
-November 1

Time:
-First Day: 9am-8pm

Timezone Times:
GMT:9am-8pm
EST:8am-7pm

If you need more information contact me at:
Email:[email protected]

Maps:
-2 custom Destroy The Monument Maps
-2 custom Capture The Wool Maps

*I have made a new post because I had to change the times and date seeing that it would be inconvenient for most people seeing it is Halloween.

*Please don't ask anything on this thread contact me if you need more information NOT on this thread

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

P.S we will need some Referees (you don't need the rank) and some builders to finish 1 map and possibly make another one.

BmB October 26, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

9am - 8pm 11 hours???

HotAndCrunch October 26, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

I think you got the timezones (GMT and EST a bit confused)

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

I think you got the timezones (GMT and EST a bit confused)
Why?

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

9am - 8pm 11 hours???
That's with breaks and resets etc and plus waiting time

_Nathy October 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

An 11 hour tourament?!

and I thought tennis tournament days were long days...

xMasterSlayer October 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

An 11 hour tourament?!

and I thought tennis tournament days were long days...
I think he is saying that they are the time brackets between which your team will play for a normal scrim length of time. And If you get this tournament going CRONUS would be interested I believe.

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

I think he is saying that they are the time brackets between which your team will play for a normal scrim length of time. And If you get this tournament going CRONUS would be interested I believe.
Ok, ask one of the leaders to email me or hit me up on Skype

Wahiz October 26, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Hi,

So I found out today that my server my server crashed and we have to repair it. I'm not saying there won't be a tournament but it is possible.

Regards
Dawson__

Spoookeh October 26, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Unfortunately it isn't on the best day and with the upcoming tourney, there probably won't be a good time to do it, sorry