Avicus Archive

Staff Thanks :) by _Mx_ March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

I just wanted to take a little moment to thank all the staff on Avicus. They do such a great deal of work on this server, and I appreciate that. It really makes the server great when the community is great, which is what the staff do. They always are right onto it and helpful, and seem to always know what to do in any situation. They are kind and helpful. I see tones of staff helping and dealing with problems around the server and decided I should thank them for all their hard work. They do it for the server, not for personal benefit. I really enjoy this server, and thats probably because of them. Thought I'd take a moment to thank all of the staff out there, from Jr Mods to Admins. You all do great work and really deserve a thanks. Keep up the good work :) -Mx

MangoSmoothie_ March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Thanks staff!

hasl March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Thanks Mx. I love working with the community, moderating and playing with all of you, is No.1 in my spare time.
I'm glad we sorted your little forum problem out. ;)

Atdit March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

np

_Mx_ March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Yea, thanks for that :)

kycrafft March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

The staff do a lot of unseen work for the server. Thanks for being so amazing!

FrozenSolstice March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Thanks Mx! This made my day! ^_^

RightSide March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

Agree !

XtraMajestical March 8, 2015 at 8:03 AM UTC

True they work hard to keep Avicus a nice community

Tarheelkiwi March 8, 2015 at 4:03 PM UTC

Love the staff team.  Thanks for everything you have done for this server.  Much respect <3

FrostedCupcakez March 8, 2015 at 5:03 PM UTC

Aweh, thanks guys! This is super sweet of you, all of you are amazing and I enjoy seeing you guys <3

StewieFG March 8, 2015 at 5:03 PM UTC

True that. The staff are working very hard for the server and I really appreciate people that understand they try their best to make the server a better place, and since we are all human they make mistakes too. Thank you for making this post.

Glitchaye March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

gr8 job guys

Rainstruck March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

Thank you so much for making this! Now if you'll excuse me I've got something in my eye. :]

RefuseToSink March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

Thanks Mx, it means a lot!(: I enjoyed our conversation last night x)

BoldAndBrash March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

According to the community, some of the staff members are "horrible."  But you guys need to remember that each and everyone of these staff try and make Avicus the best server it can be. :)

_Mx_ March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

Thought as my first ever post I'd make it a important one :)

Atdit March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

Tarheelkiwi March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

hmm... *whistles and walks away*

RightSide March 8, 2015 at 6:03 PM UTC

Well it seems to me that staff are very infraction thirsty ! As I got warned twice in one day and lots more people are saying the same !

TheMasterClock March 9, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

Thank you. It means a lot to me and as well as all the other staff members.

BoldAndBrash March 9, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

Well it seems to me that staff are very infraction thirsty ! As I got warned twice in one day and lots more people are saying the same !
Then maybe you should not spam and place TNT un bad places? I dunno, the infractions seemed fine.

UmbreonMessiah March 9, 2015 at 2:03 AM UTC

I completely agree, thank you staff!