Avicus Archive

Need Channel Art (PRIZE 5k CREDITS+SHOUTOUT) by Porkyyy July 5, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

Hey guys, so I basically am giving my channel a big update (you can watch that video here), and I really need someone to be able to make me a new channel art (NOT logo).

I don't want anything too complicated; all I want is:
- My name
- Twitter (symbol + URL)
- Some cool looking background (NOT MINECRAFT STYLE)

Anyways those are pretty much the only things I want on it, and I'll discuss more on Skype if you're able to do it for me.

Oh also, if you know anyone who can do it for free, let me know and if they're not on Avicus, I'll pay YOU the credits because of the reference.

Thanks!

Humblares July 6, 2016 at 3:07 AM UTC

i suck at that kinda stuff but il take the credits : P

Midnightstorm July 6, 2016 at 4:07 AM UTC

I could give this a try! I love this kind of stuff. Not sure if I have you or not on Skype

VenomousViper July 6, 2016 at 5:07 AM UTC

I could give it a try. I'll make it a bit more cleaned up from that logo I made you.

Porkyyy July 6, 2016 at 5:07 AM UTC

I could give this a try! I love this kind of stuff. Not sure if I have you or not on Skype
Add me (playwithporky) and we could talk about it :)

Porkyyy July 6, 2016 at 5:07 AM UTC

I could give it a try. I'll make it a bit more cleaned up from that logo I made you.
I really like your work a lot, but I'm thinking something not Minecraft styled (mainly just text and some background pattern)

I know you're really good at Minecraft animation stuff, but if you could try something more along those lines, that'd be phenomenal (add my recent skype - playwithporky so we can talk a bit more if you're still interested)

FrozenSolstice July 6, 2016 at 5:07 AM UTC

I added you, too.

VenomousViper July 6, 2016 at 6:07 AM UTC

I really like your work a lot, but I'm thinking something not Minecraft styled (mainly just text and some background pattern)

I know you're really good at Minecraft animation stuff, but if you could try something more along those lines, that'd be phenomenal (add my recent skype - playwithporky so we can talk a bit more if you're still interested)
Yea, I was thinking something not minecraft related. Just more cleaned up from my other work.

vladthegreat100 July 6, 2016 at 2:07 PM UTC

When I come back from Romania, if you aren't satisfied, I can always hop on the bandwagon with Elsa, Venny, Liz and Ryan(I think) to make some God channel art lol