Avicus Archive

What I Can and Cannot Do for You by scolton April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

I am a developer.  Developers write code.  As of right now (2015-7-4 21:56:50 EDT), the rank of Developer is the only one I hold, and nowhere in my job description does it say I am to do anything but write code.

As such, please:
Thank you very much.

ProfessorUtonium April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

<3 Keep working Hard with Kylo Pav!

EinhornBoy April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

Kewl, can you add me to ya team? I'm also an pvp idiot xD

chaibrit1 April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

No thank you very much Pav, keep up the great work, it's much appreciated <3 And thank you for informing us on this as well! :) 

scolton April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

No thank you very much Pav, keep up the great work, it's much appreciated <3 And thank you for informing us on this as well! :) 
I'm just trying to keep my annoyance levels at zero so I don't explode on anyone since I'm going back to school after a vacation and we all know what that does to people.  mentally prepares for onslaught

MLGtino April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

someone who doesn't keep this to themself?

wtf is going on a paradox in the boundaries of space and time???????

someone who doesn't keep this to themself?

wtf is going on a paradox in the boundaries of space and time???????
Ask any of my IRL friends.  I will just say whatever is on my mind.  I don't care if you're offended or disturbed.  It's not my problem.

MLGtino April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

Ask any of my IRL friends.  I will just say whatever is on my mind.  I don't care if you're offended or disturbed.  It's not my problem.
I like you. 
My type of personality.

Atdit April 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM UTC

Can you teach me how to code a website counter for music playlists? Something, that repeats itself, even if the website is not being visited.

Can you teach me how to code a website counter for music playlists? Something, that repeats itself, even if the website is not being visited.
Find a way to direct message me (there are lots) and I'll be sure to help you out! My Profile

StewieFG April 8, 2015 at 8:04 AM UTC

You are a kind person :) Keep doing what you are doing now, and it will be great, because you are doing a good job :)

Robin_DD_J April 8, 2015 at 8:04 AM UTC

I really like ur style.

ballzi April 8, 2015 at 9:04 AM UTC

Make me a code robot and make it snappy <3

scolton April 8, 2015 at 11:04 AM UTC

Make me a code robot and make it snappy <3
I will find a way to fit that in between all the classes that I'm behind.  ETA: 2015-06-05

DarthRaysty April 8, 2015 at 12:04 PM UTC

I don't think that a lot people notice that even thought someone has a rank as high as devloper that they don't have the same abilities as a moderator

scolton April 8, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

I don't think that a lot people notice that even thought someone has a rank as high as devloper that they don't have the same abilities as a moderator
Although I technically have the permissions to use commands that moderators, admins, etc. use, I am not authorized to use most of them.

DarthRaysty April 8, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

Although I technically have the permissions to use commands that moderators, admins, etc. use, I am not authorized to use most of them.
you can't ban people or kick. People right though

Tarheelkiwi April 8, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

Actually, it's 100% your fault.  If you hurt someone's feelings, you need to be a man and apologize.  Speaking your mind is one thing, and that a good thing, but you need to be careful what you say.  You never know why you say might offend someone.  You wouldn't like it if I started cyber bullying you or something.  Ruining your life and making you feel terrible.  Again, I am 100% for freedom of speech, but but you need to be careful, because you never know when it's going to come back and bite you.

scolton April 8, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

Actually, it's 100% your fault.  If you hurt someone's feelings, you need to be a man and apologize.  Speaking your mind is one thing, and that a good thing, but you need to be careful what you say.  You never know why you say might offend someone.  You wouldn't like it if I started cyber bullying you or something.  Ruining your life and making you feel terrible.  Again, I am 100% for freedom of speech, but but you need to be careful, because you never know when it's going to come back and bite you.
I in general don't mean like that.  I mean that I'm not going to censor myself....this is hard to explain.  I wouldn't ever say anything that would hurt anyone, but certain things about myself disturb people and I'm not going to hide anything just because society says I should.  That's more of what I meant.

scolton April 8, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

you can't ban people or kick. People right though
can but I won't because I'm not supposed to.

Tarheelkiwi April 8, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

I in general don't mean like that.  I mean that I'm not going to censor myself....this is hard to explain.  I wouldn't ever say anything that would hurt anyone, but certain things about myself disturb people and I'm not going to hide anything just because society says I should.  That's more of what I meant.
Understood :D