Avicus Archive

Moving on. by Capenage February 12, 2017 at 10:02 AM UTC

Hello guys, i guess this comes pretty much as a surprise.. But i have been thinking of this for a good while now, and i've come up with the best for me would be to leave minecraft and just move in life.
IF you want to come and talk to me or anything. Snapchat: pleasetheo | skype: theodore.idevall4

But i have some friends here to thank..

First of all, 
Bad Company and all those amazing members. You made me the player i am today.
Horizon/Cronus, it's been amazing to have been able to be a part of this team, i will miss you all and i wish you good luck in the future!
Mep, we didn't talk that much but we talked a lot in game. I'd call you a good friend, and i hope we'll meet up one day. Ha det så bra! <3
Possydon/Posighdun, thank you, for contacting me that day if i wanted to join Cronus. And thank you for being an awesome friend, leader. Take care!
Grape/Greg, i'd call you one of my closest friends here on Avicus. Sadly we haven't been able to talk so much the later times, but i want to thank you for the time we had in TS and in-game. Take care! <3
Kiarra, we haven't known each others for so long, but you are a good person, really nice and fun to talk to. I wish you all the best in your future, Kiarra!
Too all my remaining friends i possibly forgot, i want to thank you for making my time on Avicus a great one. Wish you all the best, in-game, in real life and future. <3

Sweedie February 12, 2017 at 10:02 AM UTC

No! :(
You're a funny guy to talk to and you're fair. I wish we would have talked more ign and at teamspeak.
Lycka till och ha det så bra du med! <3

Posighdun February 12, 2017 at 10:02 AM UTC

RiP
cya ludcha!

JakobNorway February 12, 2017 at 10:02 AM UTC

see ya Ludcha

TheMiniCookie February 12, 2017 at 10:02 AM UTC

Take care,Ludcha!

ref February 12, 2017 at 11:02 AM UTC

cya! good luck in life and take care

zicuri February 12, 2017 at 1:02 PM UTC

bye ludcha take care:(