Avicus Archive

▶︎How did you get your IGN? ◀︎ by XxZalphinoxX March 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Hai ho
I think this has been done, but anywho..
If you've had multiple names, say the ones you in particular liked!

1) My first IGN was tonystark96, yes I was a bloody fanboy and that name really fucked me over.
2) Second IGN IS XxZalphinoxX, in pages there used to be a font called zalfino, and I changed the f to ph. Then I put Xx because back in 2011-2012 your name consisted of Xx(yourretardedname)xX. at least on xbox..

GO AHEAD!

Iron March 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Well.

"Iron," I kind of like it.

EDIT: Ironsoldier2000 is my PSN. Ironsoldier was just random. Then 2000 because I need numbers in it.

Robin_DD_J March 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Well.

"Iron," I kind of like it.

EDIT: Ironsoldier2000 is my PSN. Ironsoldier was just random. Then 2000 because I need numbers in it.
how about Ironsoilder2000

XxZalphinoxX March 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

^^

Cryomancies March 6, 2016 at 1:03 PM UTC

I always liked being a frost mage in games so why not

Xuph March 6, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

i dont know LOL

Crimson_Aught March 6, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

magic of google translate and my sick mind :P

DaFrozenBlaze March 6, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

I got Minecraft after my Prelims, so I was 12 then.
I played some pirated version of Minecraft which was like 1.4.4
My favourite mob was the blaze and is actually still is.
I wanted something weird and extraordinary, that's where Frozen came from.
And Da was just a fancy word I wanted to use instead of The, though now that I think of it, the sounds and looks better.

Sevoo March 6, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

am savage

savage in Armenian= Vayrak

nuff said c;

Indicado March 6, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

am savage

nuff said c;
no you're not lol

AyyJake March 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

I have many embarrassing names. I'm only gonna say about this one..

Im Jake and I'm a bro

Storm997 March 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

I'm really not sure, actually.  The name "Storm" is just one I've always liked, but I forget how I got the 997.  I think it was one of those "Storm is taken, try these!" kinda things, and it's stuck with me ever since.

ProfessorUtonium March 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

This name came from the recent hub when I named a lake "EDANSloch" and the statues "Guardians of Edans" and it sounded cool.

Newcleus March 6, 2016 at 5:03 PM UTC

It was a random assortment of 4 letters and 2 numbers.

But I'm pretty sure Sulorak is the name Carl backwards in Swedish.

springrool March 6, 2016 at 5:03 PM UTC

I was eating spring rolls.

Sevoo March 6, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

no you're not lol
u w0t m8?

w0t????

ElementalAssasin March 6, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

i called myself ElementalAssasin for various of reasons
1. everything that i do such as ts,Skype,minecraft and my youtube channel are called this
2. My original skin was like this thing called an ender assassin so i thought why not change my name to ElementalAssasin

Loo March 6, 2016 at 6:03 PM UTC

I went on my Mojang profile, clicked on "change username" or whatever it is, filled in the blanks and confirmed it!!

Now that I think about it that's the exact same way I got all my names :o

imryaan March 6, 2016 at 7:03 PM UTC

Well... I got mine from

MeMyselfAndGhost... so yea 

pls dun hurt mehh

BoldAndBrash March 6, 2016 at 7:03 PM UTC

DaBaderMC (first and current for a throwback) - When I first got my Xbox 360, I literally thought up "Da Badger" in 2 minutes. I tried using DaBadger for minecraft but it was taken, so I decided to go with DaBadgerMC. Since my older brother was the one typing the username, he botched it and forgot the g making it DaBaderMC. At the time, name changes weren't a thing, so I was stuck with it for awhile, but then got use to it. When name changes came out, I changed it to something COMPLETELY different which was...

Pyrocumulus (second) I wanted a name that sounded cool, so I looked up "cool phenomenons" and a list of them came up. There was Aurora, which I originally wanted REALLY bad but it wasn't available, so I took Pyrocumulus. Basically, it's a fiery cumulus cloud or something. My next name was...

TheXiphias (third) - I got tired of Pyrocumulus so I chose this. It's the scientific name for swordfish. I didn't even really know how to pronounce it, lol. Is it Zif-e-us? X-if-eas? I dunno. I regretted doing that right after I changed it lol. After that, I chose...

Rapturous (fourth) - I wanted another new one so I looked for "cool words that mean happy" since my IRL name means happy. I found this. I liked it, but people started calling me Rapeturous so I changed it to...

Gallant (fifth) - I wanted another name that sounded cool. I found this which is apparently a synonym to Valiant which I wanted originally. This name is kinda special since it's the name I had when I got promoted to Junior. It looked kinda dull though so I switched to...

Snoozin (sixth) - I wanted a fun name, so I chose this. I actually really liked it and still do, but it's taken now, so yeah, that's sad. A few people still refer to me as this which is pretty cool. When I wanted to change it again, I chose...

Excellence (seventh) - This name was cool and I was surprised that I was able to get it. Thing is,I realized that whenever my name was just a word I would end up hating it, so I started disliking this later on. When the next name change came out, I changed to...

Eako (eighth) - I didn't come up with this, I actually asked some of the staff for some ideas and FrostedCupcakez gave me "Eako" which I really liked. I changed it, and kept it for quite some time. A lot of people still refer to me as Eako, but a lot of them can't seem to pronounce it correctly, haha. My next change was...

TheMysticalDream (ninth) I got this one by inspiration. I took a look at an older YouTuber called Spoonerism and noticed his channel name was TheCampingTree. I thought that name was pretty dank, so I chose something with the same format. I liked this name a lot, and still do, but I wanted another change because I guess I have a fetish or something. I changed to...

PresidentBadger (tenth)  - One of my favorite names yet. I'm keeping it, I simply went back to this name for a little throwback. I wanted to make a YouTuhe channel someday so I thought "If I name myself something like GeneralBadger or KingBadger, I could call my fan base the Animal Kingdom or the Badger Clan!" Neither of those were available, so I switched to PresidentBadger. I was debating whether or not I should pick PresidentAnimal or PresidentBadger, and this name came out on top. Will I ever change my name again? Doubt it, but I'll have to see, I guess...

NuclearDucky (bonus) - This was the first account I ever played on. It was a shared account which my older brothers, younger sister, and I played out. My two brothers quit minecraft a long time ago, but my sister and I continued. Now she's left and rarely ever comes back on, so it's kinda a deserted account, haha. Anyways, my oldest brother came up with it out of nowhere. This account was made many years ago, and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to keep the name forever. It was just a placeholder, but it looks like it stayed. It's a dead account, but I'll keep it forever, even if nobody plays on it...

Riilo March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

rilomilo9 - Well, my name was Riley for a long time, but I guess I thought of a nickname, and rilo was the first thing that came to mind. I guess milo rhymes with rilo, so I picked it, and it is my kitten's name (I got my kitten ages after that username). The 9 part, I actually don't even know, it was a number that came to mind, and it sounded catchy I guess. 
RCTCraft - Well name changes were released and I was wondering what I should call my name. I decided RCTCraft because that was my server name at the time, when I had a server. Oh and RCT stands for Riley (rilomilo9), Cade (cadeknuth21), Thump (Thumpback2677, currently known as ShadowWalkerX) which are all of my irl friends and myself. 
BlockPlace - Well at the time, seth had the name NinjaBridge, so I thought blockplace would be a cool name.
ItzRilo - I wanted a username with Rilo in it, and I got 7 different usernames that had Rilo in it, which I will mention below. ItzRilo sounded cool, I guess.
_Rilo - Again, I was trying to get the name Rilo into my username, and an underscore was closest I could get to.
RiloYT- Well I have a youtube channel, and again I wanted Rilo in my name.
RiloSux - I lost a bet to cronus, so I had to change my name to this.
RyloCode - I'm the biggest fan boy of Kylo (funkystudios) and I wanted a name kind of like his.
Ryilo - I thought Ryilo would be the coolest name of them all, for a name with rilo in it, and I will not be changing my name ever again, unless rilo is available..

Newcleus March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

rilomilo9 - Well, my name was Riley for a long time, but I guess I thought of a nickname, and rilo was the first thing that came to mind. I guess milo rhymes with rilo, so I picked it, and it is my kitten's name (I got my kitten ages after that username). The 9 part, I actually don't even know, it was a number that came to mind, and it sounded catchy I guess. 
RCTCraft - Well name changes were released and I was wondering what I should call my name. I decided RCTCraft because that was my server name at the time, when I had a server. Oh and RCT stands for Riley (rilomilo9), Cade (cadeknuth21), Thump (Thumpback2677, currently known as ShadowWalkerX) which are all of my irl friends and myself. 
BlockPlace - Well at the time, seth had the name NinjaBridge, so I thought blockplace would be a cool name.
ItzRilo - I wanted a username with Rilo in it, and I got 7 different usernames that had Rilo in it, which I will mention below. ItzRilo sounded cool, I guess.
_Rilo - Again, I was trying to get the name Rilo into my username, and an underscore was closest I could get to.
RiloYT- Well I have a youtube channel, and again I wanted Rilo in my name.
RiloSux - I lost a bet to cronus, so I had to change my name to this.
RyloCode - I'm the biggest fan boy of Kylo (funkystudios) and I wanted a name kind of like his.
Ryilo - I thought Ryilo would be the coolest name of them all, for a name with rilo in it, and I will not be changing my name ever again, unless rilo is available..
"and I will not be changing my name ever again, unless rilo is available.."

GrapeSmoothie March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

lil_greg15 - My name is Greg, my fathers name is greg so that makes me jr (lil), and my birthday is on the 15th of May

GrapeSmoothie - StrawBerryBananaSmoothie is too long of an IGN

Odacity - Failed to spell Audacity  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

vladthegreat100 March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

vladthegreat100
It all started while making my youtube channel:

Well my name is Vlad... I think.
I'm great, thus "the great"
vladthegreat was taken and "vladthegreat100" was one of the choices that youtube gave me as a name. So I took it ;]

That moved onto my minecraft name and now I'm a generic kiddo who only uses "vladthegreat100"
No capital letter because capital letters in names are overrated ;]

Riilo March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

"and I will not be changing my name ever again, unless rilo is available.."

This is my alt...

FrozenSolstice March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

__SkyGirl__9: I like planes and I'm a girl. That's SkyGirl. That was taken, so I added the two underscores. My finger slipped and clicked 9, I didn't notice and __SkyGirl__9 was born.

FrozenSolstice: I was talking to the ex admin Jake about a new username, and I wanted it to sound cool. So he took it literally and said "WinterSolstice". That was taken, so I suggested "FrozenSolstice".... There you have it!

iiDarudePvP March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

Dark_Night1002: I was 9
SuperDuperMan21/SupaDupaMan21: It was a phase 
NerdMC360: I have so much remorse 
iDarudePvP/iiDarudePvP: I like PvP and I can be darude

EncryptedShoesHD March 6, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

I don't really know xD It just came to my head...

Zegita March 6, 2016 at 10:03 PM UTC

proud of my name it's a pretty cool name and I haven't changed it ever since

back in 2010 I used to play a game called transformice and there was this youtuber called Zegjita (really small amount  his channel is actually still up and you can go see it) so idk I guess I was smart and I got rid of the j in Zegjita to make Zegita which imo sounds better. Idk but it just sounds way better than Zegjita and then ever since transformice of 2010 where I used Zegita as my first username I've named everything since then :).

also many people have told me that zegita is a better name than zegjita xD

PokerFace March 6, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

People always admire my straight face.

Eteh March 6, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

My original name was "et477". I was called "et" by many so I decided to use "et" in my new name. I thought words that ends with a "eh" would sound cool, hence, Eteh.

REOM March 6, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

rusty0509 was my PS4 name so that was my username for almost everything.
Then Oxidado when you were able to change IGN for the first time because Oxidado is rusty in spanish and I just wanted to get rid of the numbers.
Then REOM because those are my initials.

Midnightstorm March 6, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

Warrior cats book series.
When I was younger, my friends and I used to play games where we all had OCs, and mine was named Midnightshadows. A year or two later, I joined an Instagram page and the leader told me to change it to something a little shorter. I kept the prefix "Midnight," and I looked through the books for a suffix. One of my favorite characters was named Sandstorm. I took the suffix, added it to Midnight, and that is how my name came to be.

iiDarudePvP March 7, 2016 at 2:03 AM UTC

DaBaderMC (first and current for a throwback) - When I first got my Xbox 360, I literally thought up "Da Badger" in 2 minutes. I tried using DaBadger for minecraft but it was taken, so I decided to go with DaBadgerMC. Since my older brother was the one typing the username, he botched it and forgot the g making it DaBaderMC. At the time, name changes weren't a thing, so I was stuck with it for awhile, but then got use to it. When name changes came out, I changed it to something COMPLETELY different which was...

Pyrocumulus (second) I wanted a name that sounded cool, so I looked up "cool phenomenons" and a list of them came up. There was Aurora, which I originally wanted REALLY bad but it wasn't available, so I took Pyrocumulus. Basically, it's a fiery cumulus cloud or something. My next name was...

TheXiphias (third) - I got tired of Pyrocumulus so I chose this. It's the scientific name for swordfish. I didn't even really know how to pronounce it, lol. Is it Zif-e-us? X-if-eas? I dunno. I regretted doing that right after I changed it lol. After that, I chose...

Rapturous (fourth) - I wanted another new one so I looked for "cool words that mean happy" since my IRL name means happy. I found this. I liked it, but people started calling me Rapeturous so I changed it to...

Gallant (fifth) - I wanted another name that sounded cool. I found this which is apparently a synonym to Valiant which I wanted originally. This name is kinda special since it's the name I had when I got promoted to Junior. It looked kinda dull though so I switched to...

Snoozin (sixth) - I wanted a fun name, so I chose this. I actually really liked it and still do, but it's taken now, so yeah, that's sad. A few people still refer to me as this which is pretty cool. When I wanted to change it again, I chose...

Excellence (seventh) - This name was cool and I was surprised that I was able to get it. Thing is,I realized that whenever my name was just a word I would end up hating it, so I started disliking this later on. When the next name change came out, I changed to...

Eako (eighth) - I didn't come up with this, I actually asked some of the staff for some ideas and FrostedCupcakez gave me "Eako" which I really liked. I changed it, and kept it for quite some time. A lot of people still refer to me as Eako, but a lot of them can't seem to pronounce it correctly, haha. My next change was...

TheMysticalDream (ninth) I got this one by inspiration. I took a look at an older YouTuber called Spoonerism and noticed his channel name was TheCampingTree. I thought that name was pretty dank, so I chose something with the same format. I liked this name a lot, and still do, but I wanted another change because I guess I have a fetish or something. I changed to...

PresidentBadger (tenth)  - One of my favorite names yet. I'm keeping it, I simply went back to this name for a little throwback. I wanted to make a YouTuhe channel someday so I thought "If I name myself something like GeneralBadger or KingBadger, I could call my fan base the Animal Kingdom or the Badger Clan!" Neither of those were available, so I switched to PresidentBadger. I was debating whether or not I should pick PresidentAnimal or PresidentBadger, and this name came out on top. Will I ever change my name again? Doubt it, but I'll have to see, I guess...

NuclearDucky (bonus) - This was the first account I ever played on. It was a shared account which my older brothers, younger sister, and I played out. My two brothers quit minecraft a long time ago, but my sister and I continued. Now she's left and rarely ever comes back on, so it's kinda a deserted account, haha. Anyways, my oldest brother came up with it out of nowhere. This account was made many years ago, and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to keep the name forever. It was just a placeholder, but it looks like it stayed. It's a dead account, but I'll keep it forever, even if nobody plays on it...

ill take that old account

jk 

but i will

BoldAndBrash March 7, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

Warrior cats book series.
When I was younger, my friends and I used to play games where we all had OCs, and mine was named Midnightshadows. A year or two later, I joined an Instagram page and the leader told me to change it to something a little shorter. I kept the prefix "Midnight," and I looked through the books for a suffix. One of my favorite characters was named Sandstorm. I took the suffix, added it to Midnight, and that is how my name came to be.
Yes, a Warriors fan! My name would be either Eaglestorm or Hailstorm, I love both of them. xd

BoldAndBrash March 7, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

ill take that old account

jk 

but i will
I'll sell it for a penny, potato chip, and a tissue if you've got 'em.

DaFrozenBlaze March 7, 2016 at 4:03 AM UTC

My original name was "et477". I was called "et" by many so I decided to use "et" in my new name. I thought words that ends with a "eh" would sound cool, hence, Eteh.
Hete

SnowSX3 March 7, 2016 at 4:03 AM UTC

I was eating spring rolls.
hahahahah hahahaha xD

flyofff March 7, 2016 at 5:03 AM UTC

Well, basically my name is Borra. And wanted to use it without changing.

1st IGN: BorraMC (My name is Borra, and I'd be playing Minecraft. That's why.)

2nd IGN: Borralizzle (That was something that we were doing with Bill {Billizle/Emillizle etc.})

3rd IGN: Borra_ (I wanted to make it similar to Borra. But it was taken. I thought that it was the closest one.)

4th IGN: memedlmao (Bill wanted me to do this {His IGN was memedgg})

5th IGN: Borrah (I thought that putting   'h' was a better idea then putting '_')

__Talus__ March 7, 2016 at 8:03 AM UTC

First IGN: DaFiperz - got this name from a friend, mostly because I stole it from him x)
Second IGN: DrunkyDoge - this name came from a clan I was apart of on another server
Third IGN: DingDeLaDoggo - stole this name from a facebook page
Fourth IGN: KenyaNot - this name came from a semi-racist joke that my friends and I made at school one day

SpicyAF March 7, 2016 at 11:03 AM UTC

Kyomii - Idk why anymore
Pitoo_ - Im a fan of Kid Icarus

Aetherix - Thought it was cool

_Miach - I hated my Computer Teacher, so I rebelled against her. xDD

ThundaBolt_ - I felt like it

Kyomi_ - My brothers OC name

Twizx - My brothers OC name

Deerpi - Because I suck at PvP

ThundaBolt_ - Got banned from Lagfest *Mineplex* and I have Legend. Rofl.

SpookyIlluminati - Saw it and i was like 'HELL YES!'
ThundaBolt_ - Thought it was cool enderhell8540 - I was 8 yrs old

XxZalphinoxX March 7, 2016 at 11:03 AM UTC

am savage

nuff said c;
damn daniel

iiDarudePvP March 9, 2016 at 11:03 AM UTC

I'll sell it for a penny, potato chip, and a tissue if you've got 'em.
haha XD

Ogrey March 9, 2016 at 12:03 PM UTC

Prepare yourselves for the longest list.

Evocal » Original name. Inspired by a minor character named Lil Cal from a webcomic, Homestuck. The Evo part is simply a prefix to be addressed with.

MonsieurGray » Bluh. My friends used to call me Gray back then, Monsieur part was a rip-off MonsieurApple.

greatdarkknight » Dark Knights are great, suffice to say.

Astronis » Name of an experienced player from a game I used to play back in time, called Tibia.

UmbreonMessiah » Part of the Messiah gang, assigned Pokemon being Umbreon. Inspired by a random YouTuber, UmbreonMessiah.

Evoclaws » Used to be my old Skype name.

AdobeFlashPlayer » Lol.

Darkiur_ » Inspired by Darkiur, ex-neighbor and experienced Tibia player.

Kylergod » My name is Kyler and I am way too good to be human.

Blazikenite » Pokemon Mega Stone.

KylerDurrDurr » Inspired by TylerDurrDurr, YouTube individual who uploaded a full OST album from Homestuck, namely ColoUrs and Mayhem.

Vinnx » Inspired by Vixen, the reindeer.

Ogrey » Inspired by Ogrey, a retired community manager from Tibia.

timaeusTestified » Current username, probably the one I'll keep 'til I am buried into my grave. Chat handle used by Dirk Strider, my favorite character from Homestuck. I feel like his character represents me quite on spot. I identify with this rad dude bro very deeply, so I'll never give this username up.

monkeysun_ » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Inside joke amongst the Staff Team, primarily Map Developers.

calamitasHunter » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Uses the same format as timaeusTestified. Hunter of Calamities.

RefuseToLink » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. I was bored, this happened.

Slicorn » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. I stole Fouled's first name.

Typheus » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Originates from Homestuck.

Gqld » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Gold with a q.

EncryptedShoesHD March 9, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

Prepare yourselves for the longest list.

Evocal » Original name. Inspired by a minor character named Lil Cal from a webcomic, Homestuck. The Evo part is simply a prefix to be addressed with.

MonsieurGray » Bluh. My friends used to call me Gray back then, Monsieur part was a rip-off MonsieurApple.

greatdarkknight » Dark Knights are great, suffice to say.

Astronis » Name of an experienced player from a game I used to play back in time, called Tibia.

UmbreonMessiah » Part of the Messiah gang, assigned Pokemon being Umbreon. Inspired by a random YouTuber, UmbreonMessiah.

Evoclaws » Used to be my old Skype name.

AdobeFlashPlayer » Lol.

Darkiur_ » Inspired by Darkiur, ex-neighbor and experienced Tibia player.

Kylergod » My name is Kyler and I am way too good to be human.

Blazikenite » Pokemon Mega Stone.

KylerDurrDurr » Inspired by TylerDurrDurr, YouTube individual who uploaded a full OST album from Homestuck, namely ColoUrs and Mayhem.

Vinnx » Inspired by Vixen, the reindeer.

Ogrey » Inspired by Ogrey, a retired community manager from Tibia.

timaeusTestified » Current username, probably the one I'll keep 'til I am buried into my grave. Chat handle used by Dirk Strider, my favorite character from Homestuck. I feel like his character represents me quite on spot. I identify with this rad dude bro very deeply, so I'll never give this username up.

monkeysun_ » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Inside joke amongst the Staff Team, primarily Map Developers.

calamitasHunter » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Uses the same format as timaeusTestified. Hunter of Calamities.

RefuseToLink » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. I was bored, this happened.

Slicorn » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. I stole Fouled's first name.

Typheus » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Originates from Homestuck.

Gqld » Never used in Avicus as a Staff Member. Gold with a q.
RIP

XxZalphinoxX March 9, 2016 at 2:03 PM UTC

MonsierApple from OCN? is he still there (no avicus vs ocn discussion intended)

DaFrozenBlaze March 9, 2016 at 3:03 PM UTC

MonsierApple from OCN? is he still there (no avicus vs ocn discussion intended)
Apple retired from OCN.

Crazy_ March 9, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

Apple retired from OCN.
Not entirely from OCN. He still owns the server, but more so retired from admin responsibilities.

@OP

Crazy_Creeper521: I played on a friends account before I bought this one. While playing an SG match, I saw a dude name CrazyYeti (or something along the lines of that). He was being refereed to as "Crazy" by the other players. I decided I liked that, an wanted to be called "Crazy". I also knew sort of how minecraft usernames worked, and knew that I needed to add something else, as Crazy was probably taken. "CrazyCreeper" sounded cool, so I added an underscore. I had to add the "521" since "Crazy_Creeper" was taken (521 is my house number).

CrazyCreepy: I was fooling around on OCN with the nick command one day, and got "CrazyCreepy". I thought it was a cool name, even though the other mods present at that time thought it sounded bad. It was also around Halloween, so everyone thought I had changed the name for Halloween.

CrazyisCreeps: This is a name I use for a few other accounts, like osu & steam. I also used it on my alts name for a short time period. I decided to switch my name to that, and am still currently in debate on whether or not that should be my new permanent name.

Wahiz March 9, 2016 at 5:03 PM UTC

First IGN: DaFiperz - got this name from a friend, mostly because I stole it from him x)
Second IGN: DrunkyDoge - this name came from a clan I was apart of on another server
Third IGN: DingDeLaDoggo - stole this name from a facebook page
Fourth IGN: KenyaNot - this name came from a semi-racist joke that my friends and I made at school one day
So it's an inappropriate name? Lol you shouldn't have said that.

__Talus__ March 9, 2016 at 9:03 PM UTC

No love it isn't inappropriate I asked the seniors.

DaFrozenBlaze March 9, 2016 at 10:03 PM UTC

I don't see how KenyaNot affects anyone.

SnowSX3 March 10, 2016 at 9:03 AM UTC

Not entirely from OCN. He still owns the server, but more so retired from admin responsibilities.

@OP

Crazy_Creeper521: I played on a friends account before I bought this one. While playing an SG match, I saw a dude name CrazyYeti (or something along the lines of that). He was being refereed to as "Crazy" by the other players. I decided I liked that, an wanted to be called "Crazy". I also knew sort of how minecraft usernames worked, and knew that I needed to add something else, as Crazy was probably taken. "CrazyCreeper" sounded cool, so I added an underscore. I had to add the "521" since "Crazy_Creeper" was taken (521 is my house number).

CrazyCreepy: I was fooling around on OCN with the nick command one day, and got "CrazyCreepy". I thought it was a cool name, even though the other mods present at that time thought it sounded bad. It was also around Halloween, so everyone thought I had changed the name for Halloween.

CrazyisCreeps: This is a name I use for a few other accounts, like osu & steam. I also used it on my alts name for a short time period. I decided to switch my name to that, and am still currently in debate on whether or not that should be my new permanent name.
Oh, does he still own the server?
I thought ownership was given to last_username.

moqah March 10, 2016 at 9:03 AM UTC

g33kfl0w - i have no clue man, it just came to me
_expressions - my old australian best friend had expressions_ and he wanted to match w me
sketchhed - when i first met one of my best friends, he thought i was on drugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
*i want to change my ign again but idk what to ;-;

Speeded March 10, 2016 at 10:03 AM UTC

iTerraCubist (1st/ July 2014-May 2015 *Got Hacked) - back in 2013 when i used to pay on cracked version of minecraft, i was thinking of an OC thats kinda based off Minecraft so i went with Terra and Cubist and the i was a thing back then so i put it in. 

SwordArtOnlineII (2nd/ June 2015-October 2015) - me and a friend decided to share an account until i could get a new one and since we both loved anime and ofc Sword Art Online, we agreed on getting this name since it was the only one available out of all the ones we could think of.

MySoulYourBeats (3rd/ August 2015- November 2015) - i got a new account thanks to one of my friends, and i wanted this name cuz i was a huge fan of Angel Beats! and this IGN is the title of the Anime's Opening Theme/Song.

TheScarletAmmo (4th/ October 2015- January 2016) - did a texturepack for alt account trade with a youtuber (BadgerPig) and i got this name from the anime Hidan no Aria (Aria The Scarlet Ammo in english).

LokighTheJiff (5th/ December 2015- January 2016) - been hearing the My Name Is Jiff meme for like a whole week and so i was like, lets see what we could do here, and then Lokigh's name came to mind, next thing you know, Hes a Jiff! <3 Lawrence

iTerraCubist (6th/ January 2015- Now)
- Went on mojang to see if the name was cleared and it was so immediately got it back (my 1st account was hacked)

7DS (7th/ January 2015- Now)
- Went on my MySoulYourBeats account after like 2 months of not using it and i decided to use it again as an alt and becaude my iTerraCubist forum account wouldnt work. And 7DS stands for Seven Deadly Sins, yes its another anime i love.

Speeded (8th/ February 2015- Now)
- Won this account on SuchSpeed's Giveaway.

Lucartex March 10, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

Well I thought I needed a 587 to join a specific server

So my name is crap

And all the good ones are gone

:c

AtditC March 10, 2016 at 4:03 PM UTC

Ardit142r - A username generated by a school website with my name and some random numbers.
Atdit - Ardit was alraedy used as IGN so it generated Atdit
Atdit142r - Adding the numbers of the rdm generated username to my new username.
AtditC - Adding another letter of my last name, the name AtditC came up.

AtditC was the first name I used in MC.

Crazy_ March 10, 2016 at 11:03 PM UTC

Oh, does he still own the server?
I thought ownership was given to last_username.
Hmm I'm pretty sure that the two Co-Owners still own the server. I can't recall seeing anything in slack about Cubist (last_username) becoming owner when the admins were revamped.

potatoarmor March 11, 2016 at 1:03 AM UTC

I was a creative little 12 year old

XtraMajestical March 11, 2016 at 7:03 AM UTC

7788james: First name that i had transferred across from club penguin about 4 or so years ago XD

XtraMajestical: It was gona be ExtraTerrestrialActivity but changed to XtraMajesticalActivity because i took the 'E' off so it could fit but it never did, so i was left with XtraMajestical

Any others in between was random like XtraTestical when tel was messing around saying that i should change it, so i did.

hasl March 11, 2016 at 7:03 AM UTC

I have way to many different alterations of names, or random ones; yet I'll explain the first:

J420ac10k - J 420 ac 10 k     yes i just blew ur mind i know