Avicus Archive

General Chat Thread by gobernment September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Talk with people casually here. Abide by normal website rules! :)

So, how is everyone today?

AbusiveUser September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Good, what about you?

Bloodoh September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

fine and you

Cheetah2Furious September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Oh Okay!! My Day Is Fine

gobernment September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

Good, what about you?
I'm alright. Had my first day of school, it was tiring :p

Biology teacher is very strange.
Like... very strange.

Posighdun September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

I'm alright. Had my first day of school, it was tiring :p

Biology teacher is very strange.
Like... very strange.
I had one of them strange bio teachers when I was in my senior year! How strange?

Jahaj September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

This sounds just like the Community Slack. :p

My teacher last year was crap she gave random grades and didn't do anything.

KadirGarib September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

I started school 26 days ago ;p

gobernment September 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

I had one of them strange bio teachers when I was in my senior year! How strange?
I'm sophomore... she's so quirky :P

She I guess is trying to fit in, but it seems like she's actually like that... she's very bad at words too.
Here's to a difficult semester I require to graduate.

DaFrozenBlaze September 7, 2016 at 3:09 AM UTC

hi
how does everyone study for exams

JJTheGuy September 7, 2016 at 4:09 AM UTC

hi
i don't

AstroPizza September 7, 2016 at 5:09 AM UTC

hi
I find the amount of youtube videos to help with exams extraordinary, helps a lot :D usually actually enjoyable/bearable unlike 'normal revision' of reading from a book.

hasl September 7, 2016 at 6:09 AM UTC

I find the amount of youtube videos to help with exams extraordinary, helps a lot :D usually actually enjoyable/bearable unlike 'normal revision' of reading from a book.
Nightcore killed my braincells.

Also, IT'S WEDNESDAY

BoldAndBrash September 7, 2016 at 9:09 PM UTC

Our geometry teacher tends to teach himself, so it's the hardest subject I've ever done.

Sevoo September 7, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

First day of school was last Monday. 

Fucking.

Monday.

Before.

Labor Day.

Vice principal is very sick, so apparently everything will be very unorganized this year. Hope she gets better soon :/.

My old science teacher was supposed to teach us this year but she backed out last minute because why the fuck not. She was very good too, and I'm not liking the one I have now.

French teacher is fucking awesome. Half the class comes in as a group to confess to the teacher we haven't read our school reading and she replies saying she hadn't either and then laughed.

Everything else is normal. 

Since were on the depressing subject of school, anyone care to tell me what you guys did this summer? Don't leave anything juicy out, I love stories ;). I'll explain mine to the first person who replies, post is getting too long xD.

__Talus__ September 7, 2016 at 10:09 PM UTC

I hate calculus and engineering mathematics
Anyone else doing these horrible subjects?

BoldAndBrash September 8, 2016 at 1:09 AM UTC

First day of school was last Monday. 

Fucking.

Monday.

Before.

Labor Day.

Vice principal is very sick, so apparently everything will be very unorganized this year. Hope she gets better soon :/.

My old science teacher was supposed to teach us this year but she backed out last minute because why the fuck not. She was very good too, and I'm not liking the one I have now.

French teacher is fucking awesome. Half the class comes in as a group to confess to the teacher we haven't read our school reading and she replies saying she hadn't either and then laughed.

Everything else is normal. 

Since were on the depressing subject of school, anyone care to tell me what you guys did this summer? Don't leave anything juicy out, I love stories ;). I'll explain mine to the first person who replies, post is getting too long xD.
I went to Pakistan for 2 months to visit almost my entire family, and got bit by some tiny 15 year old corgi thing. I had to get 4 anti-rabies vaccines.

A science teacher at my school got severely injured, nobody is really sure how. Some say they heard she slipped and hit her head on a bathtub and cracked her skull open. All we know is that it was head trauma or something. She still isn't back, and the staff have said nothing about her. My brother thinks that she maybe hit her head so hard to the point where she can't even walk, let alone remember the science stuff she taught, bringing an end to her career somewhat early. Other people think she might be relearning, or still recovering.

TheMasterClock September 8, 2016 at 2:09 AM UTC

i go to popeyes every morning before school because they give free fried chicken 4am-5:30am in Crest Hill. they're so lit.

Sevoo September 8, 2016 at 11:09 AM UTC

I went to Pakistan for 2 months to visit almost my entire family, and got bit by some tiny 15 year old corgi thing. I had to get 4 anti-rabies vaccines.

A science teacher at my school got severely injured, nobody is really sure how. Some say they heard she slipped and hit her head on a bathtub and cracked her skull open. All we know is that it was head trauma or something. She still isn't back, and the staff have said nothing about her. My brother thinks that she maybe hit her head so hard to the point where she can't even walk, let alone remember the science stuff she taught, bringing an end to her career somewhat early. Other people think she might be relearning, or still recovering.
Went to Gaspesie (east of Quebec) for a week, it was like a 2000 km road trip. Had fun, but was tired af almost the entire time. Got sick for a night there as well. Ate a lot of poutine xD (French fries, gravy and melted cheese in case you didn't know, only in Quebec).

Xuph September 8, 2016 at 12:09 PM UTC

hi i really want to pvp someone help :c

DaFrozenBlaze September 8, 2016 at 2:09 PM UTC

hi i really want to pvp someone help :c
Go on Avicus and do some good Pvp