Avicus Archive

Android Thread by voidloop February 10, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

Hello everyone! I was just wondering who uses Android Phones here. Share your phone name and your homescreen!

For me: LG G3s with Smart Launcher 3.

imryaan February 10, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

i use iphone

pls dun kill me

zero9178 February 10, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

Motorola Moto E 2nd gen
Nvidia shield tablet
LG G Watch r Connected with my phone
Ma homescreens:

Juanooo February 10, 2016 at 8:02 PM UTC

Fuck Android
Apple pvp

BoldAndBrash February 10, 2016 at 9:02 PM UTC

Fuck Android
Apple pvp
This is a meme.

voidloop February 10, 2016 at 10:02 PM UTC

This is a meme.
I second this.

voidloop February 10, 2016 at 10:02 PM UTC

Motorola Moto E 2nd gen
Nvidia shield tablet
LG G Watch r Connected with my phone
Ma homescreens:

Did you draw that wallpaper?

DaFrozenBlaze February 10, 2016 at 10:02 PM UTC

Did you draw that wallpaper?
Buster drew it

DaFrozenBlaze February 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Android
RedMi Note2

Numberz_ February 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Android master race.

lil_greg15 February 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Apple master race.

BoldAndBrash February 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Apple master race.
meme

lil_greg15 February 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

meme

Jahaj February 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Apple master race.

steven5703 February 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM UTC

Is that supposed to be funny?

OP: I use a Samsung S5.
My home screen: (sorry if its huge idk how to change that)

Also, I downloaded the Android emulator bluestacks onto my laptop so I can play Fallout Shelter at school

lil_greg15 February 11, 2016 at 12:02 AM UTC

Is that supposed to be funny?

OP: I use a Samsung S5.
My home screen: (sorry if its huge idk how to change that)

Also, I downloaded the Android emulator bluestacks onto my laptop so I can play Fallout Shelter at school
I know right! The thought of android thinking they are anywhere close to how great apple is currently is killing my sides xddddd

steven5703 February 11, 2016 at 12:02 AM UTC

I know right! The thought of android thinking they are anywhere close to how great apple is currently is killing my sides xddddd
I want you to list 10 reasons how apple is better than andriod

Actually, I don't care, feel free to gloat about your inferior device.

Stimulating February 11, 2016 at 1:02 AM UTC

Android = Free music, free apps, better OS, higher-quality and better specs for MUCH cheaper. Don't see a single reason to pick Apple over Android

IndigoHawkins February 11, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

Android = Free music, free apps, better OS, higher-quality and better specs for MUCH cheaper. Don't see a single reason to pick Apple over Android
I wouldn't say quality OS. Android comes with a bunch of unneeded bloatware, as where apple has apps that are actually useful. But hey, it's your opinion.

lil_greg15 February 11, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

cheaper because of the amount of cardboard put into the battery to make it seem light. Also phone prices are different from america to canada :3

steven5703 February 11, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

cheaper because of the amount of cardboard put into the battery to make it seem light. Also phone prices are different from america to canada :3
It's still cheaper in america

Glitchaye February 11, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

android = free music
apple = free music

you get them the same way
fuck itunes just dl the mp3

Stimulating February 11, 2016 at 2:02 AM UTC

I wouldn't say quality OS. Android comes with a bunch of unneeded bloatware, as where apple has apps that are actually useful. But hey, it's your opinion.
My issue with iOS is the updates are really annoying and you can get nothing free .-.

Cardboard? Hell the iPhone has a 768p screen and still can't last the entire day.
Android has a fucking 1440p and lasts the whole day without needed a charger every hour.

My issue with iOS is the updates are really annoying and you can get nothing free .-.
It's also hilarious because if all the kids (12 and under) and their parents stopped buying the iPhones apple wouldn't even be a thing.

TurkishDelite February 11, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

If I'm gonna buy a phone I want it to look nice and easy to use

DaFrozenBlaze February 11, 2016 at 4:02 AM UTC

If I'm gonna buy a phone I want it to look nice and easy to use
Nokia would be good

zero9178 February 11, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

Why do apple fan boys have to join this thread? . -.  You got your own thread, go "brag" about your customizability, 768p screen and A8 jokes there.

Same vise versa. This aint a war and the topics are here so the different communities can talk about each of their phones, not to trash talk the others with mostly completely irrelevant and made up arguments

Glitchaye February 11, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

Why do apple fan boys have to join this thread? . -.  You got your own thread, go "brag" about your customizability, 768p screen and A8 jokes there.

Same vise versa. This aint a war and the topics are here so the different communities can talk about each of their phones, not to trash talk the others with mostly completely irrelevant and made up arguments
no

DaFrozenBlaze February 11, 2016 at 5:02 AM UTC

Apple thread was created after this was created. So everyone was here.