Avicus Archive

Why avicus by Parabola1 March 4, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

3 Years Ago, I started playing avicus. It was my favourite server. I continued to play it almost everyday. I could not live without this server... But a couple of months ago... I GOT BANNED... PERM BANNED...
for fastplace :(
I DO NOT HACK
I was going to youtube on this server.
IF you unban me i will make dozens of videos of this server and avicus will strive as it did three years ago...
if you don't,, then i WILL break the rules for the FIRST time... i will ban evade and  i will get vpn's.. i will youtube on this server and there will be no one stopping me to make avicus great again. My friend got banned for ban evading me... He was right next to me when it happened.... I don't want to break the rules but i think i will have to if you dont unban me
Im sorry Avicus, if u unban i will not need to ban evade... ... i got banned for fastplace. But i'm telling you all... BREEZILY BRIDGING IS ACHIEVABLE without cheating... 14+ cps is all u need.
I was butterfly clicking,,, And im making a video to prove that i cant achieve 15+ CPS! UNBAN PLEASE

Spartemex March 4, 2017 at 2:03 AM UTC

If you believe your ban was a mistake, please make an appeal at avicus.net/appeal . If you break the rules and evade your ban, you will be caught and your chances of appealing will be drastically reduced, so I recommend you don't. Again, please make an appeal and do not evade your ban. Thanks! :)