Avicus Archive

Can't Access Minecraft Account! HELP by 1v1Me_ September 14, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

Hello Everyone, Im 1v1Me_, I used to be fairly active in the server and I got banned for ban evading or something. I talked to the staff and told them the story and thankfully the understood. I never played mine craft since the ban and when I loaded it up, It didn't show up my account, so i logged in and i kept getting the password wrong. I have a list of passwords i used and I tried everyone a billion times. Then I saw that my name changed without me doing it or anything. I was like pretty mad, So i did that support.mojang thing for help. They thought my account might have gotten "Compromised" so they need my access code number or credit card number used to purchase the account. My dad bought me the account when I was like 5 and he got rid of that credit card. 

Does anybody know any other was to get an account back?

Thanks
-1v1Me_

GrapeSmoothie September 14, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

Do you have the password to the email you use to log into the account?

1v1Me_ September 14, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

Yea but that all got changed to i believe

GrapeSmoothie September 14, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

Have you tried? The only way I know you could would be to go into the email and change the password and security questions from there.

HentieSenpai September 14, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

Authentication servers are down, you can't login

ProfessorUtonium September 14, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

Authentication servers are down, you can't login
http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

HentieSenpai September 14, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

Probably up now, they had it turn off and on the whole day :O

Coco_stag September 14, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

Is it still down?

If so, It is a stupid glitch which I hate. I tried logging in and it says wrong every time. Restart your computer and that may fix it. That's what I did