Avicus Archive

Lock Topic by Derumisis October 8, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

I don't know where to get help anymore. My parents think I'm full of crap, because I always get bullied and I've already gotten 1 teacher removed from school for being abusive. My maths teacher today put me into tears. And I don't know who to speak to anymore.

I get picked by a student who sits by me, making fun of my size, and my emotional sensitivity. And my teacher tells me off for speaking. The student does it again and I tell him to stop. And then I get told off and I was told "one more time and I'm sending you out of this class". The student does it again. "That's it, get your book and your bag, and stand outside". And then that's when my class laughs at me, yells at me to get out, and I get humuliated. He takes my water bottle and puts it by the door. And I'm in tears already, trying to explain and he is trying to get me out. Everyone is calling me a baby, telling me to get out. And the reason I'm reluctant to get out is because I'm scared someone from the leadership team will see me, and I get into serious trouble, or worse he calls my mother, then I get into serious trouble and probably everything I have taken from me for a year. Then 5 minutes later, my teacher picks up the classroom phone, and sends the head of behavior. I ask for a tissue as my face is full of tears and I needed to blow my nose. As you know your nose gets drippy when you get upset. He gets the tissues, and puts it outside ON THE FLOOR. Like he wants me to stand up and get out just so I can blow my nose. It's horrible. My face was a mess. He thought I wanted sympathy. I didn't. He wouldn't listen. Then the Head of Behavior came and picked me up. He didn't do anything as he knows I'm not a bad person. But the rage I have with my maths teacher, is undefinable. I even told the teacher. "I DESPISE YOU AS A TEACHER" and everyone goes "OOOOOOH"

My dad never takes my side. I told him I wouldn't prefer to speak to him about what happened. And he thinks I'm treating him with disrespect, besides, if I told him anyway. He'd shout at me saying "everything the teacher does is right, you're doing this because you care about yourself, and is unsatisfied with him". He grabbed my shirt and yelled at me.

What do I do anymore. Do you guys ever had a teacher that humuliated you?

BmB October 8, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

You grow balls...

Derumisis October 8, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

You grow balls...
Believe me I've tried -_-

Tazz October 8, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

How old are you?

Robin_DD_J October 8, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

It's a really bad situation. I don't really know how to handle this certain situation, but I guess try to handle it with staff higher, if you're able to record it all I guess that would help to prove ur point for staff higher than ur teacher.

How old are you?

It's a really bad situation. I don't really know how to handle this certain situation, but I guess try to handle it with staff higher, if you're able to record it all I guess that would help to prove ur point for staff higher than ur teacher.
Yeah strap a go-pro to your head and record that bad boy.

Why do you feel it hurts so much when those things happen to you? I mean, that is what happens usually at school. Like, you don't really know what to do. But try to think it by yourself... You're the
I'm not that kind of person who gets into trouble. And who would put tissues on the floor like I'm a dog in disgrace?

I'm not that kind of person who gets into trouble. And who would put tissues on the floor like I'm a dog in disgrace?
If the teacher actually thought that you were causing the trouble and that you were just being a pussy about it then it's not too unreasonable, it's harsh but not unnaceptable.

Spoookeh October 8, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

You could always contact child services, if not go to your head teacher or a set child protection teacher in your school (if you have one?).

I don't really know what else to say, really talk to your parents if its seriously troubling you. I hope it gets better.

Derumisis October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

Is this story written by the makers of Shrek is Love Shrek is life? Sounds a lot like the same story except without...Shrek.
By me. From my head. Need anymore clarification?

Javipepe October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

Do the following instantly:

1) Contact the highest school authority (school studies director, general director, etc) and tell him the situation

2) Put your parents into the game, they will sure defend you and fight for you. If your school is really going to fuck you up that way while being aware of it just send it to crap and go to another one.

3) If 2 didn't end the chain yet, make sure whoever you contacted takes a severe decision (don't go like "yeah we'd like if you stopped being slightly rude..." but "Hey. (explain shortly and efficiently your situation, don't go into many many many detail) If you don't take a decision whether that be fire the teacher or severly warn him, or whatever you may wish to get this problem solved, we're going out of here. Bye."

4) If nothing happens go back to 2 and do the last sentence ("If your school is really going to fuck you up that way while being aware of it just send it to crap and go to another one.")

Hope this helps you, bullying is not a joke, and thus you shouldn't cope on with it but end it immediately.

Eteh October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

where are you from? you can consult a counsellor or any trusted adult that can help you

Zegita October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

what i would do is punch the teacher in the face and tell him to eat a fat one and then get him out of the schoo. when that works all the people will become scared of you and then they will respect you for being the do double g you know what i'm saying g.

hope it works out for you take my advice and send those silly kiddies to their mothers and they will be the ones crying ;)

Zegita October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

eeeeeeor eeeeeor

Thanks for making my day. This is my favourite thread on anything i've seen lmfao. You should make a career out of this and become an author.
Real fucking hilarious.

garsdef October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

bzz bzz

FrozenSolstice October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

I had a teacher that would constantly hit on me and literally pick me up, then threaten to drop me.

To this day I ignore him, I don't even make eye contact in his class. Though it seems your situation is different.

As the others have said, contact the school's "higher ups" and get your parents involved.

Notalgicular October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

dont get pissed at the teacher, go to the kid and give him a juicy broken nose

There's an easy way out of this............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
MOVE SCHOOLS GG
I'm not allowed to move school.

Mehrp October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

I'm not allowed to move school.
Do what javi said. If you can't do that due to reasons then that's just bad. Although you can probably get them to 'stop' they probably won't actually stop. Just don't let them properly get to you. I've been bullied before and although it is bad, you'll get out of it. Focus on the hopeful future and getting there rather than being  stuck in the bullying. 
gl man =)

Indicado October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

This happened to me around 2 years ago,just do that:

Dont cry. If the people see you cry,they will be more idiots.
Talk with your parents and comment it. If they are stupids and they don't have compassion with his child,try to talk with High Staff.
If the guy laugh at u,just ignore him,if he beats you there will be a evidence.

Sorry for your bad luck,but hey,stay strong!

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

i had a situation like this but i wasnt the target. i used this to get the teacher fired:

http://m.gadgetsandgear.com/hidden-spy-camera-watch.html

Tazz October 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

i had a situation like this but i wasnt the target. i used this to get the teacher fired:

LMFAO MICHAEL

Jerseys October 8, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

If the teacher did that to me, I'll give em a punch to be honest.

AstroPizza October 8, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Send this to your head teacher or something ,. if i did this at my school   rip  that person next to me.

Spoookeh October 8, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Everyone who is treating this like a joke shouldn't, this is serious for some people and you should respect that person and at least give some decent advice.

vladthegreat100 October 8, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

When I was your exact age and earlier I would get bullied a lot.
Legit once my 7th grade school year started I had enough with the bullying and ended up fighting that kid that was bullying me.
Since then no one has even tried to make fun of me to humiliate me, to joke around yes, but only good friends :)
My point isn't to fight the kid but just stand your ground and try to act tough and show the guy that your serious about him stopping.
Fighting is a last resort option that I thought it was appropriate at that point.
Stay strong man, remember we are here for you <333

Subscriptor October 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

im sorry but imo what others said isn't true
i used to get bullied in my last school and I would always get picked up as well. Just do not give any fucks. If u are stronger than the kid that annoys you take him in the break, hold him on the shirt so he can't move and tell him that if he does that one more time you will beat him. I mean, just scare him, better to do when his friends/other bullies are around too so they see, but don't actually beat him unless you have to, reminding, it's only in the situation you're stronger than him. If you're not and the teacher tells you to go out of class, right before you exit, don't cry, just say fuck off and the bully's name. Also teachers hate when they tell u to stop talking and u say it wasn't you,csgo literally shit up until the lessons finishes and in the break show the kid what you got. Sorry but in my opinions bully people are not nice and telling them nicely to stop won't get u anywhere, therefore follow step 1 if it helps, if not, do step 2. I wish you luck<3.

fazer153 October 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Record the shit, and show the vid to the school authorities
Then the teacher might just find himself/herself a job as a cashier! win win

BoldAndBrash October 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Get a phone, record, put it in your backpack/back pocket and get the teacher and students to be arses to you. After school, show it to the principal.

Oraporo October 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

What I would do is start beating the shit out of the kids. If you know how to use your fists and shit start with that.. Then a brick if shit hits the fan. If ya get ma drift :)

PieZ October 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Mine throws pens at me.
In his defense I throw pens at him.

HotAndCrunch October 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

If someone burns you think of other ways to burn them back. If you get told off by the teacher if u talk then just remain silent and burn them at break or something. Tell me if they have any inequalities that they wouldn't want to be mentioned 

Notalgicular October 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

If the teacher did that to me, I'll give em a punch to be honest.
well you clearly wouldn't..

Jerseys October 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

well you clearly wouldn't..
Why wouldn't I? Teacher is being a pain and bullying me.

BmB October 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

Because you are a [Redacted] my friend.

Because you are a [Redacted] my friend.
Pretty much xd xd xd

Dyspa October 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

If you really want to get out of this, listen to my words, young fella o/

If that teacher were to start bullying you again, don't even bother asking her for permission to get out of the class, just do it; even if she tells you to comeback. Right after that, try to get to your "higher-ups" inmediately and claim you've been bullied by her all this time. 

I'm pretty sure they'll help you but they might ask for evidence as well. That's where you tell them you don't have any but since you're  good student, apparently, tell'em you literally escaped from your class cause you were fed-up by her, you couldn't handle it anymore.

I'm 100% sure he'll trust on you and will either talk with her about the issue (Which will probably stop) or simply fire her.

Pretty much xd xd xd
:^)

:^)
:/

Precise_ October 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

♫ALL I DO IS NOTES NOTES NOTES NO MATTER WHAT WHAT WHAT♫ 
Cruel teacher

If you really want to get out of this, listen to my words, young fella o/

If that teacher were to start bullying you again, don't even bother asking her for permission to get out of the class, just do it; even if she tells you to comeback. Right after that, try to get to your "higher-ups" inmediately and claim you've been bullied by her all this time. 

I'm pretty sure they'll help you but they might ask for evidence as well. That's where you tell them you don't have any but since you're  good student, apparently, tell'em you literally escaped from your class cause you were fed-up by her, you couldn't handle it anymore.

I'm 100% sure he'll trust on you and will either talk with her about the issue (Which will probably stop) or simply fire her.
I like your skin :)

BoldAndBrash October 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

I like your skin :)
Please stay on topic. :}

_Phyre October 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

First of all, Why the fuck do you let it get to you? Do you get beat up? If not, ignore it. Ignore it, they will get annoyed and move on. Teachers? Do they purposely give you bad grades? If not, give 0 fucks, just keep up with education. If she doesn't help you, your parents understand that you will need help with homework. If not, search online, same thing. 
If you're not getting physically hurt, JUST STOP RESPONDING. I've been told some shit... and honestly, it still hurts. They only pick on you just because they don't have any power over anyone. They want you to be below them. 
Best of luck! <3
If you still feel down, take a look at Africa. Do you honestly think they even have good schools? Do you know what they need to do to get simple water or food? You get it, be happy. And you're still down? Listen to some music. To calm yourself down, listen to some emotional songs, then to something like this

Hope this helps <3

EDIT: Now again, if it a severe situation like someone said before me (Forgot who xD) then yeah, follow their steps.

Itsameekizzii October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

report the teacher to the adminisration

1v1Me_ October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

^^

Vobaseball12 October 8, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Is this story written by the makers of Shrek is Love Shrek is life? Sounds a lot like the same story except without...Shrek.
Not the thread for this crap.

Eklip_Z October 8, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

Perhaps you could talk to one of the other teachers? If you can't, if it happens again stick your hand up (assuming that's how you ask for the teacher's attention,) and ask them firmly if you could relocate yourself in the classroom.

SWEET_Johny October 9, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

http://www.amazon.com/SPY-NET-Stealth-Video-Glasses/dp/B004X4X3N0

i personally used these to catch my teacher bullying another student

But in all seriousness, just find some sort of scheme to get some evidence. That's all you need, and this particular problem can be fixed.

Sevoo October 9, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

Kick him in the nuts, and if the teacher isn't a guy, threaten to call the cops on him. He can get his license taken away easily. As for the bully, punch him in the face. He sounds like a real bitch. If you don't know how, kick him in the nuts too and tell him the back off.

You have to understand that High School is a forest, and currently, you are at the bottom of the food chain. You know how it feels to be at the top? It feels fucking good, given you don't abuse you powers, like. If you can't grow balls, be funny. Bully's always keep funny guys around.

And can you do a favor for me? Please, for the love of god, teach your dad a lesson.

2BJ October 9, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC

LOLOLOL

Zintenka October 9, 2015 at 3:10 AM UTC

From what I've been reading your parents aren't much help and the environment you live in is unhealthy for your growing up.

I'd suggest that as BmB suggested, ...be more assertive. Stop taking so much crap from everyone and don't let your emotions show through. If you've tried enough and the adults around you aren't much help as others have said, contact administrators.

Also, consider a guidance counselor and a social worker to work with your parents and have some one to talk to.

If that asshole ever puts his hands on you or tries to take your stuff, I see that as fair game to deck the living crap out of him. He is invading your space and constantly provoking you. If he tries to sue or press charges, just know that he was the one that started everything and that your parents and teachers let it linger.

Honestly, I'm ashamed of your parents. If this was my child... *Growls* It is their duty to protect you, I cannot believe this.

Just stand up for yourself more often, get stronger, stick to yourself if everyone is hostile towards you. (Of course do your school work as well and just stick to yourself)

If you've tried to talk to your parents about this already then try giving them the cold shoulder treatment (As in say "Hi" "Love you" "Bye" etc. Nothing more nothing less). This will perhaps get them to try to approach you and you guys can try to solve the problem.

Together, as a family.
----------------------------------------

The top part of this whole thing suggests that you call higher-ups. Not suggested as it will possibly lead to more problems.

The bottom part suggests that you handle things yourself and be more assertive. It's slower, yes. But it builds character, will lead to less devastating results and you will get better at handling situations like these in the future.

I'm glad if any of this helped you.

Pavlo October 9, 2015 at 3:10 AM UTC

My friend had a similar problem a few years ago around your age. He brought a small recording device to school and kept it on throughout the day. That way he had all the proof he needed to file a complaint. You might like to try this :]

Also, as for dealing with the actual bullies, well... I was also bullied quite a bit as a kid, much younger than you when I was around 10. I told my parents of course, they complained to the school but nothing really happened. Right now barely anyone bullies me and it's almost impossible for them to offend me. This is for a few reasons.

First off, don't show them how you feel, bullies enjoy hurting people because it makes them feel better when they see someone in pain. So if  you don't show them pain, they won't be so interested in doing it. Also, don't take these things personally. If you do, you're much more likely to get upset about it. Try shrug these things off. I understand that that's a hard thing to do and it can take time, but try your best to learn to ignore them. Or you could g or give them a comeback that makes them want to stop. For example if someone says something bad about you, agree to it, they'll have no idea how to reply to that :P

In the long run, all of this should pass in a few years anyway but I hope this helps :)

Good luck!

Fuseh October 9, 2015 at 4:10 AM UTC

Damn, that isn't a perfect situation.

Notalgicular October 9, 2015 at 2:10 PM UTC

because you're just saying it to look cool over the internet...

xNemoII October 9, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

Stay strong mate! Believe in yourself! If you wanna talk add me on Skype nemoo1197, I don't bite!!

lithp October 9, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

Stay strong mate! Believe in yourself! If you wanna talk add me on Skype nemoo1197, I don't bite!!
I bet his teacher does...

piratewithgun October 9, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

How old are you?
i was literally about to write that xD

piratewithgun October 9, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

/report XxX_MathT34CH3R_XxX being rude in chat, disrespecting a player and implementing false infractions

MrDogPT October 9, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

One day my teacher strangled two friends of I , my all class saw that, but he still on the school... He throw me a eraser to my head because i tried to sneeze... ( i was looking up so i cud sneeze )  Yeah.... He is kind of a Bully

BmB October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

Kick him in the nuts, and if the teacher isn't a guy, threaten to call the cops on him. He can get his license taken away easily. As for the bully, punch him in the face. He sounds like a real bitch. If you don't know how, kick him in the nuts too and tell him the back off.

You have to understand that High School is a forest, and currently, you are at the bottom of the food chain. You know how it feels to be at the top? It feels fucking good, given you don't abuse you powers, like. If you can't grow balls, be funny. Bully's always keep funny guys around.

And can you do a favor for me? Please, for the love of god, teach your dad a lesson.
Insisting teachers have a license...
But yeah you go mr hard lad, go kick your teacher in the balls!!!
OH WAIT, you're some little kid who is trying to act cool over the internet, you probably couldn't knock out a fly.

Sevoo October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

Insisting teachers have a license...
But yeah you go mr hard lad, go kick your teacher in the balls!!!
OH WAIT, you're some little kid who is trying to act cool over the internet, you probably couldn't knock out a fly.
I have a brown belt in karate. Ive been doing it for over 5 years LMAO

I can send u a picture <3

SnowSX3 October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

That's great and all but if you could stay on topic, that'd be great thanks.

BmB October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

GO ON SONNNN KNOCK EMM OUTTT

Sevoo October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

That's great and all but if you could stay on topic, that'd be great thanks.
I would, if hed shut up ;D

garsdef October 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM UTC

karate, haha

BoldAndBrash October 9, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Stay on topic.

ImRaging October 10, 2015 at 10:10 AM UTC

One of my PE teachers calls everyone a soft lad if they miss a tackle in Rugby.

Rabona October 10, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

My PE teacher hates me because I'm athletic and I don't try and give a crap about PE.

Derumisis November 4, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

Aye, thanks guys :/. Well, I'm fine now. I still hate my teacher. He tried speaking to me the other day. And he knew I was being silent towards him, and he told me to "let it go". I said "I'll try to". Good luck trying to make me let go. That teacher is a damn nightmare.

faht November 4, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Locking since the author requested it.