Avicus Archive

I noticed this happening more often by CrafterzBolt November 17, 2014 at 3:11 AM UTC

I just want to share my observation
Recently, before I joined the server avicus, I saw the words "downloading terrain" and it is still pops up until now whenever I join. This is happening more often
than before. And sometimes, it takes around a minute before I can get in the server.
Does this happen to you? Or is it only me?

kycrafft November 17, 2014 at 4:11 AM UTC

I can't even connect. Only to avicus though.

JKawesome November 17, 2014 at 4:11 AM UTC

It happens. I usually just get impatient and quit, then reopen Minecraft.

Pavlo November 17, 2014 at 6:11 AM UTC

Happens to me all the time. I also get disconnected often, even though my internet keeps working. In fact I got disconnected 7 times in 30 min. Very frustrating, especially when I'm about to get an obby

Pelpelajax November 17, 2014 at 8:11 AM UTC

This happens to me quite often, but not that long that I have to restart minecraft. It's probably something on our side. Of course we're working on a fix.

JKawesome November 17, 2014 at 9:11 AM UTC

This happens to me quite often, but not that long that I have to restart minecraft. It's probably something on our side. Of course we're working on a fix.
It's my ADHD that makes me restart Minecraft, but otherwise it takes a minute or so to load.

DanTheMan2202 November 17, 2014 at 1:11 PM UTC

It doesnt take long to get on the server only a few seconds but i always get timed out and it take atleast 5 mins to re connect even when restarting the game. I time out like 4 times an hour