Avicus Archive

[SUG]Youtube Rank by Wahiz September 19, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

This is an idea that I have seen on other servers like hypixel or whatever. So Idk if people actually get targeted or anything because there a youtuber why not add the youtuber rank I'm so they could disguise themself with /Nick or So they won't get targeted as much.

Idk if this would work but tell me your thoughts

Emmaye September 19, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

There's already a Youtuber/VIP rank that exists on the server. You just haven't seen anyone with the tag.

TrebblyHD September 19, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Yo lo veo bien :D

DaFrozenBlaze September 19, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/woofless jajajjaajjajajjajajjaj
There are people with media rank, but no famous/popular youtuber gets on the sever, so /nick will probably never be needed.

SpicyAF September 19, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/woofless jajajjaajjajajjajajjaj
There are people with media rank, but no famous/popular youtuber gets on the sever, so /nick will probably never be needed.
where tf did he go

DaFrozenBlaze September 19, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

where tf did he go
idk

Howsie September 19, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

omg ur ideaa is so gr8 i mite just dieeeeeeeee

Seriously though. I swear to glob if I see one more dumb rank added...

ViceTechnicolour September 19, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

This rank already exists, except it is labelled as "YouTuber" and "VIP". I may bring it up in the senior staff meeting however about lowering the subscriber count, so there's more encouragement for posting videos.

This rank already exists, except it is labelled as "YouTuber" and "VIP". I may bring it up in the senior staff meeting however about lowering the subscriber count, so there's more encouragement for posting videos.
Seriously? Just ditch media and ditch youtuber. There's no one advertising avicus commercially so the labeling is just attention seeking.

ViceTechnicolour September 19, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Seriously? Just ditch media and ditch youtuber. There's no one advertising avicus commercially so the labeling is just attention seeking.
Nobody but very few have the ranks, I don't understand how someone having it is "attention seeking". I don't know what message you're trying to convey, however we aren't going to ditch advertisement ranks yet. We need to at least have some room for discussion before jumping to conclusions.

Wahiz September 19, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Oh I didn't know it existed and Thanks

Nobody but very few have the ranks, I don't understand how someone having it is "attention seeking". I don't know what message you're trying to convey, however we aren't going to ditch advertisement ranks yet. We need to at least have some room for discussion before jumping to conclusions.
I'm not saying you should just remove it because I'm saying you should. When did I say that? I've put forward my argument serveral times. Ditch the ranks. I mean the worst one is 'tournament medalist.' I mean, what the hell? Its like avicus has completely ditched its professionalism.

Wahiz September 19, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

I'm not saying you should just remove it because I'm saying you should. When did I say that? I've put forward my argument serveral times. Ditch the ranks. I mean the worst one is 'tournament medalist.' I mean, what the hell? Its like avicus has completely ditched its professionalism.
When you say ditch the ranks to you mean all of them or like just keep the staff and donor ranks

jracer15 September 19, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Lmao is it that serious?  Just because you have a rank doesn't make it attention seeking.

DaGoldBrick September 19, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Yeah, great idea, make the youtuber rank 50k subs to a dying server which peaks 50 players

jracer15 September 19, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Yeah, great idea, make the youtuber rank 50k subs to a dying server which peaks 50 players
LOL

Coco_stag September 19, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

You make some of the best points that no one can argue with xD

Porkyyy September 19, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

For once I can't agree with you more

kycrafft September 19, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Yeah, let's remove the only recognition we got for winning.