Avicus Archive

Arrow/Flash Question by Rainstruck January 9, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

So I love the TV show "Arrow" but i'm wondering is flash any good because I have heard mixed review about that show. Please respond with your opinion

aslan73 January 9, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

I too am a fan of "Arrow", and since you liked that show, I think you'll also enjoy Flash. It's basically just a spinoff of the same show, just different hero. But it's very entertaining, interesting, and plus the star is Barry Allen, which is also a big plus for me. But my recommendation is to watch at least the first 3 episodes, and I think you'll know whether you Like it or not then.

Eklip_Z January 9, 2015 at 5:01 AM UTC

I watch the Flash, it's pretty good. I like it more than arrow, just because they added people that can do awesome thing which is the kind of thing that I like.

Rainstruck January 9, 2015 at 10:01 AM UTC

Thank You both for the amazing responds to the question. I have decided that I must find time to watch this show!!

Robin_DD_J January 9, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

It's SOOOO good, I just love it. You should really watch both series but be sure to catch up otherwise it might just become weird.

aslan73 January 10, 2015 at 4:01 AM UTC

Thank You both for the amazing responds to the question. I have decided that I must find time to watch this show!!
No problem, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

zdq January 10, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

Both are great..
*SPOILER ALERT*

for anyone reading this arrow beating flash was BS!!!

Robin_DD_J January 10, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

Both are great..
*SPOILER ALERT*

for anyone reading this arrow beating flash was BS!!!
It was not lol, he is way more mature and skilled, he barry didn't have the powers he wouldn't even be able to get a single punch