Avicus Archive

One Year. by Myv April 9, 2015 at 6:04 PM UTC

Well, it's been a whole 12 months since I joined this server, Avicus.

I first joined in April, only to leave after around a month, because I was bored. Then, it was OCN until August. And then I came back, for reasons I do not even know.

But its been a great journey, this whole year. I've seen the arrivals of amazing individuals, and the shock departures of people we loved. But I've soldiered on, and stayed here, whether you like me or not.

1.5k kills and a 0.4 KD in a year (ik that's shocking), but I don't care about it. What I care about is that the community here have been supportive throughout the year, being friendly and making me feel settled here. I've made the successful Guess The Avicadian post, and had so many laughs along the way and made great friends, you know who you are.

I wish to continue being here for as long as I can and am very appreciative of everything the community here have done to make this server wonderful (even if it lags all the time and can be really annoying xD)

You may remember me as iBiZa_MiNeCrAfT, the once crazy person who has now settled down (puberty hits us all.)

Thank you for everything, and here's to another year.

_Za

hasl April 9, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

Welcome to the club! Nearly two years at my end! :3

Zlik April 9, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

<3

Myv April 10, 2015 at 11:04 AM UTC

<3
<3