Avicus Archive

Shooting in Munich by voidloop July 22, 2016 at 5:07 PM UTC

There was a Shooting in the Moosach district, in Munich.

Information:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/22/shots-fired-at-munich-shopping-centre/
Pray for Munich.

Sevoo July 22, 2016 at 5:07 PM UTC

Yay, another reason to lose faith in humanity!

Rest In Peace all those who lost their lives.

shaarpie July 22, 2016 at 5:07 PM UTC

This is really sad, and it haves to stop. But please, please, please.

The "praying" every time there is something like this is getting a bit annoying.

I don't know whether this time it was a jihadist attack or whatever, but most of the time the Pray thing is used on these cases. It seems like an eye by eye; and although I'm sure you don't mean it in that way, it feels to me like that. Like it encourages one religion vs another, I don't know. But there are other ways to show you care and getting involved than making "pray" stuff, imo.

Anyway, I hope the best for the injuried and feel really bad for the families and friends of the victims.

AbusiveUser July 22, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

The world is loosing the mind... Good luck people of Munich.

OFF TOPIC: Another WQMBAT xd

Crimson_Aught July 22, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Maybe lego sandbox game forums aren't a place for such news
Yes, it's sad, but ppl die every day. ~150000 every day.

Sevoo July 22, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

This is really sad, and it haves to stop. But please, please, please.

The "praying" every time there is something like this is getting a bit annoying.

I don't know whether this time it was a jihadist attack or whatever, but most of the time the Pray thing is used on these cases. It seems like an eye by eye; and although I'm sure you don't mean it in that way, it feels to me like that. Like it encourages one religion vs another, I don't know. But there are other ways to show you care and getting involved than making "pray" stuff, imo.

Anyway, I hope the best for the injuried and feel really bad for the families and friends of the victims.
Yeah, I agree, the praying stuff is getting annoying.

Adiuvat July 22, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

Maybe lego sandbox game forums aren't a place for such news
Yes, it's sad, but ppl die every day. ~150000 every day.
It doesn't matter, he is trying to inform you as well as sharing his sadness in his own way, try and be appreciative of that rather than this attitude.

It is true people do die everyday, however this does not make it okay for people to go on rampages or killing sprees.

DaFrozenBlaze July 23, 2016 at 4:07 AM UTC

Rip

Myworld6 July 24, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

Update: The shooter was a 15 year old who was bullied and was inspired by Anders Breivik. He also used advertising to draw more people to the restaurant.

SamuelJacob9 July 24, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

rip to those people who lost their lived ;-;

cellish July 24, 2016 at 7:07 AM UTC

Can any1 just fuck these terrorists??!!?!?!! 

This is so sad Rest in Peace those who were dead!! :(